Verdict Watch 05/03/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL! I thought it was a ply pulled out of the carpet actually. Nurmi wants the jury to believe TA needed to bring up a carving knife to cut the wool that could have been pulled apart with a good tug. It just doesn't make sense Nurmi but thank's for trying.

If if was a tuft of carpet or a piece of fringe from the bedroom pillows or a bit of those furry flip-flops they could have / would have been able to identify it. They didn't.

I don't know what it really is... I trust that the investigators really tried to figure it out...

First:)

......I couldn't sleep last night.... I can't even imagine the jurors. To be so close and still not being about to discuss it with anyone. What a burden.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So much has been asked of these jurors. The crazy schedule, their long time commitment, their silence and the barring of communication with even those they hold dear. I so admire their sacrifice. I talk nonstop to my husband, family and friends, and there's no way I could be on a jury and not talk out my emotions and feelings with another person.
I wish there were some way they could be honored when this is done.

I think she meant they can talk and bring up any arguments that support their point of view and try to make the other jurors see their point, but in the end it's up to single person to decide what decision he or she should take. He can listen and he might end up change his mind, but he should do so voluntarily. That's how I understood the instructions.

Thank you. This helps me understand. You are right. We can change our mind only if voluntarily.

:eek:verreaction:

Um why do friends who don't care for this trial (what's that about? ;)) expect me to be a good conversationalist this weekend? Especially when all they can do when I talk about this trial is roll their eyes? I'm expected to go out! No can do! I want to be left alone. Alone means with my fellow Travis supporters. I do want to distract myself with some Seinfeld etc. but I really don't want company till the verdict is reached.

Ok I cancelled all dates. :woot:

Thank you! Add to BBM, toiletbreaks before they got the jury room could add up to 50 minutes. I secretly hope they didn't even deliberate at all. And if they did a vote is it too optimistic to me to hope it was 12-0? But if that had been the case, they would've just announced it right? Sigh, this waiting SUCKS! :scared:

I think it's possible they did take a show of hands vote and decided to sleep on their decisions and come back fresh Monday am. They'd have had to stick around for hours and their weekends would have been ruined if they announced the verdict Friday evening IMO.

does anyone know when and where to find the motion where JA said in exchange for a 2nd degree murder deal she wouldnt trash Ta and his chursh family? or did i imagine that? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV