Verdict Watch 05/04/ and 05/05/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a terrible connection tonight, it keeps cutting out like every 10-15 seconds. This has never happened to me before. Any suggestions?

Mine was cutting out, every few minutes, but it seems okay now.

I have a terrible connection tonight, it keeps cutting out like every 10-15 seconds. This has never happened to me before. Any suggestions?

Mine was doing that and I refreshed the page then came back to this page asap and it worked ok, but if I keep that window open it stops every minute or so.

I do believe that Justice for Travis and his family is critical.

However, what we know of Jodi and Travis's relationship is only fragmented - and seen through the eyes of witnesses and emails years after it happened.

If I discovered that one of my son's was sleeping with an ex girlfriend, calling her names, talking nasty behind her back - while openly out there looking for a wife... well, look out kiddo - cause momma's comin and she's angry as a hornet.

That's just no way to behave. It's not worth killing over, or dying for - certainly. But when two people so completely twist a relationship into something really ugly - it can happen.

As for Sociopath - well, a number of psychologists examined her. There were 2 different diagnosis. Sociopathic personality wasn't one of them. And I believe the DMI includes that diagnosis.

If you accept Dr DeMarte's diagnosis - BPD - Jodi is the opposite of many things attributed to her in social media. Borderline's loath themselves. Not love themselves. http://bpd.about.com/od/understandingbpd/a/suicide_ar.htm

25 years is not long enough for driving 1,000 miles, no cell phone, hidden gas cans...slitting his throat, then going back home and pretending nothing happened. Life? Maybe but not her getting out at 53 years old while their loved one was murdered because she "loathed" herself

Katie-L, I see by your avatar that you are a staunch defender of the abused. I totally think that's awesome! No one should ever be abused.

But in saying that, I certainly don't think that Travis should have been nor should still be abused.

I do believe that Justice for Travis and his family is critical.

However, what we know of Jodi and Travis's relationship is only fragmented - and seen through the eyes of witnesses and emails years after it happened.

If I discovered that one of my son's was sleeping with an ex girlfriend, calling her names, talking nasty behind her back - while openly out there looking for a wife... well, look out kiddo - cause momma's comin and she's angry as a hornet.

That's just no way to behave. It's not worth killing over, or dying for - certainly. But when two people so completely twist a relationship into something really ugly - it can happen.

As for Sociopath - well, a number of psychologists examined her. There were 2 different diagnosis. Sociopathic personality wasn't one of them. And I believe the DMI includes that diagnosis.

If you accept Dr DeMarte's diagnosis - BPD - Jodi is the opposite of many things attributed to her in social media. Borderline's loath themselves. Not love themselves. http://bpd.about.com/od/understandingbpd/a/suicide_ar.htm

f_i9JstZ-SWdLYPdkcPcYTl72eJkfbmt4t8yenImKBVaiQDB_Rd1H6kmuBWtceBJ

Uh, maybe we need a "poll" for the male members of WS...I have my BF and his brother that would enjoy pusher the plunger on JA.....they truly believe there is nothing remotely human about her or even worth salvaging.

As a guy, I will tell you that, knowing what we know about this defendant, I would have no problem with giving her the "ultimate sentence". Regardless of her "feminine wiles" (LOL!!!), if she did the crime she should do the time (or have hers cut short, as the case may be)...

I typically am not one to cut slack based on physical attributes or gender. Nothing was presented by her defense to suggest that she should receive ANY leniency for her crimes. Evil is as evil does, and it knows no limits to the type of packaging in which it might come.... JMO

The JA Diaries:

"It still remains that I cannot marry him. I cannot quite put my finger on it, but something is just off with that boy."

What a joke!!! TA NEVER proposed to JA, even though she says he did over the the phone or a text message. :floorlaugh:

Wishful thinking on her part. Once again, she must have lied to her parents, as during her father's police interrogation with Det. F., her father mentions that she was supposed to marry TA.

Not entirely familiar with US / Arizona law - but I would think that most countries are the same this way - charges are laid by the prosecutor, based on the DA's understanding of the evidence. Not on the wishes of the family of the deceased.

Also, iirc, Martinez routinely goes for the death penalty and refuses to accept any plea.

The Prosecutor has the "final say" so to speak, but any good prosecutor would take the family's wishes into deep consideration.

http://www.wistv.com/story/22129376...n=Buffer:+wis10+on+twitter&buffer_share=f03d6

Kim was a childhood friend of mine and as I take this time praying for justice for Travis I pray that Kim's family will at some point have some sense of closure and justice for Kim. I ask all of you to remember her family in your prayers as well, I think the Alexanders would agree with taking a few minutes to remember all victims. Thank you all for showing that this world is what we make it and it can be a beautiful place with mounds of giving souls giving freely of all of the compassion that our hearts can hold.

(((((lvcarolinagirl))))) Good God!! I am so very sorry for your loss. This case has ripped the scabs from a lot of wounds. Lots of joking and silliness going on but what brought everyone here is always remembered. Thank you for talking about it and I'm sending you white light and strength for this upcoming trial.

I have often wondered what it was that incited TA to be so angry at JA based on the 5/26 text message = “You are the worst thing that happened to me” “You scammed me”

It seems to me TA did not have that much leverage over JA at that time. By April 2008, JA was living in Yreka. There was no presence of a PPL in that area at that time. Telling a Yreka Mormon Bishop about JA sins would not have been that earth shattering. Exposing JA as a sort of stalking monster to TA friends would have elicited a sort of “Duh!!” on their part. Besides the social circle in question was in Mesa AZ and JA was to have started a new life in Northern California.

I have always thought that JA had the “goods” on TA with the surreptitiously recorded May 10 sex call.
With that “sex tape” JA could have blackmailed TA with respect to ALL of TA future girlfriend prospects. She could have forwarded the recording to TA ‘s Bishop. She could have sent the tape to all of TA’s PPL colleagues which in turn would have caused serious consequences regarding “reputation”

IF JA seriously threatened to blackmail TA with the “sex tapes” TA would have had little recourse or defense. I suppose it is possible that JA used the recordings in her negotiations with TA on June 4.

Awhile back on NG, some caller from Florida, think his name was Billy--not sure who this guy is but sounded like a regular caller though, said Jodi Arias' brother posted on his facebook that Jodi only taped the sex calls because she wanted to use to scare off women as future girlfriends of Travis'....like maybe, Mimi. So, I wonder if Jodi uses a dupe phone (along with $200 car payment) when she shows up at Travis' house (unannounced) to show him she erased the calls, when actually it is on the other "lost" phone.

I am just thankful that I can hear it. I am not gonna push it and try to get into the chat too. My computer will probably either freeze up or blow up j/k. I think you just need to register.

I can see the chat without registering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member