Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tulessa, you are so sweet. I'm so glad that you said that

Tulessa on! Thank you, kind lady. You are amazing, too.

Someone ask Chris if he knows what the financial person was going to testify about PLEASE! No. :(

Chris and KatieCoolLady,

Thank you so much for sharing with us tonight. I plan to contact you personally to write more in depth, so for now I want to let you know that through the course of this trial JA's lies were apparent and even more so was the true character of Travis Alexander. However hard the DT tried to tarnish his name, they failed to do so, and I only wish that I could have been blessed to know him. Please pass this message onto his family.

May God wrap all of you in his love.

She had the rental car registration in her wallet? Wouldn't the address on that registration be the rental company?

Anytime I've rented a car, I'm never sure what I did with the copy of the receipt (which serves as the car registration) or I cram it into the glove box.

So the Ninjas would not have pulled out a folded up perforated edged receipt and know that it's a car registration.

Ugh. Even her abandoned lies are pissing me off. :rolleyes:

No, she had the registration for her piece of junk. I also carry both my registration and insurance info in my wallet, but you'd have to pull out 35 years of receipts and coupons to get to it! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Thank you Tricia for giving your guests so much time tospeak freely and with few interruptions. HLN could learn a lot from you, and the WS staff.

Katie illustrates how Travis's life has effected so many people, and brought so many together through LOVE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mwaggoner16