Verdict Watch 05/04/ and 05/05/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone on twitter asked a good question.

JA supposedly came out of her fog in the middle of nowhere in the desert, and found blood on her hands.

Why was there no blood on the handle of TA's bedroom door that she closed, or on the entrance door handle?

I think I heard that she was cleaned herself up in his room and that was the bloody bleached towel was from in the wash. I can't remember where the wash machine is located but they made it sound like she wasn't running all over the house in her bloody clothes.

My apologies if this has already been discussed. I just watched a clip of Juan's closing statement and Jodi appears to make a "throat slicing" gesture. I am convinced this was intentional!! What do you guys think???

Great find. Thanks!

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=qLxNbzveMyY

IMO, after viewing the clip, I think that JA was caught up in JM's words. She was listening intently and mentally and emotionally drawn into what he was saying. She was re-living the moment she slit TA's throat so vividly that she made a subliminal movement, a subconcious gesture of guilt.
Seriously, JA is very quick to disassociate. Sick sick girl.

WOW! Yesm it sure looks like she relived it, and it also was like a subliminal threat when Juan must've touched a nerve too close to the truth. She remembers it all, and seems to relish it.

I checked out and read that book from the library quite a while ago. It was really good, but sad. By the end of the book I felt like I knew Lacy Peterson personally. When her mother gave that Victim Statement it was soooooooo painful to watch & read in the book. Having kids, I cannot fathom the amount of pain she experienced with the murder of Lacy and Conner.

Another good one to read is Blood Brother by Scott's half sister Ann Byrd it is really interesting

Grab a knife and stab a slab of beef , a chicken breast anything....keep stabbing you will see your hand will slip with all the goo and blood. JA ur finger was cut very bad that day IMO. and BTW that cartridge so they say it was "kicked" why is there blood only on the 1 surface..a kick would be umm hard to launch it n top with no other surfaces touching

Another good one to read is Blood Brother by Scott's half sister Ann Byrd it is really interesting

Thank you. I was reserving some last night, older ones, from the Menendez trial. I will reserve the one you suggested as well.

Quick question - in closings, Nurmi said Travis had his head and arm up in the dragging picture. Did Martinez directly comment on this in his closing? I didn't hear him refute it -although he may have and I didn't hear.

My apologies if this has already been discussed. I just watched a clip of Juan's closing statement and Jodi appears to make a "throat slicing" gesture. I am convinced this was intentional!! What do you guys think???

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=qLxNbzveMyY

Great find. Thanks!

IMO, after viewing the clip, I think that JA was caught up in JM's words. She was listening intently and mentally and emotionally drawn into what he was saying. She was re-living the moment she slit TA's throat so vividly that she made a subliminal movement, a subconcious gesture of guilt.
Seriously, JA is very quick to disassociate. Sick sick girl.

WOW! Yes! It sure looks like she's reliving it in the moment. It can also serve as a subliminal threat when Juan touched a nerve too close to the truth. She remembers it all, and seems to relish it. Hope some jurors
caught her enjoying those terrible pics because that is beyond sick.

I think I heard that she was cleaned herself up in his room and that was the bloody bleached towel was from in the wash. I can't remember where the wash machine is located but they made it sound like she wasn't running all over the house in her bloody clothes.

:doh: That's right! I'm not thinking straight tonight. :floorlaugh:

I think there is much evidence of very much premeditation. But even if there could be any (not that I think so) question regarding stolen gun, rental car, gas cans, etc.
There is absolutely zero question regarding premeditation when it comes to slicing his throat open, almost decapitating him! I mean how can any person do that without thinking the intent to kill??? And I would think the only way to inflict that degree of almost decapitation would have to be from behind. So to me, the premeditation of that slicing is so obvious. Kwim?

Just changed my avatar (I hope) to the Blue Justice for Travis Ribbon. Trying it out for first time in this post (I hope). Anyway, I was thinking we could show our WS solidarity by using justice for Travis avatars during Verdict Watch. Just a thought.

Just changed my avatar (I hope) to the Blue Justice for Travis Ribbon. Trying it out for first time in this post (I hope). Anyway, I was thinking we could show our WS solidarity by using justice for Travis avatars during Verdict Watch. Just a thought.
Good idea!:)

Cam, what an angel. Congratulations!

On Jury Watch :waiting:
I admit I've called Jodi a Shape Shifter and I've said she's non human. Well, she does cry out of her nose and chin, but never her eyes, but it goes further than that. Over the course of the trial, sometimes it's bothered me to look at her due to the evil I perceived. Her glee over the circus over the crimes she committed is sickening..

:eek: This creature is fugly ugly creepy. Now, I scared myself. :scared:

Scientists: Humanoid/reptilian real
http://www.examiner.com/article/scientists-humanoid-reptilian-real?cid=taboola_inbound

What is a shape shifter?

Rose...Remember AZ is where they found Wendi Andriano guilty of 1st degree and she's on death row ( she was considered pretty...cough, cough) and our JM was the one that put her there, too. JA will have her day.

AZ is very conservative...They have no problems voting for the DP/LWOP.

True. It's fantastic that they had sentenced Andriano, a mother of small children, to death.

In this case I bet the jurors will sentence JA to death, in part, so that she is less likely to breed.

I love when JM said 'breed'. Made her sound sub-human.

Oh, yeah... That's right. So I guess she doctored her finger up at TA's house pretty well since there was no blood on the bleach bottle or elsewhere outside the bathroom.
Duct taped a spare washcloth to the cut? Maybe even used a glove to contain the blood- she mentioned to Det Fl she would use gloves if she was going to kill someone... who SAYS that?

I think she used the towel that was missing from the bathroom to wrap the handle of the knife when she was stabbing him, and that was why it was so bloody; that is how she kept more of her fingers from getting cut up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbieJ