Verdict Watch 05/04/ and 05/05/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do most folks here believe in an "Eye for an eye?"

An eye for an eye is the principle that a person who has injured another person is penalized to a similar degree, or according to other interpretations the victim receives the value of the injury in compensation.According to Jewish interpretations the victim in criminal law gets financial compensation.

Just curious, I do.

I am a believer in Hammurabi's code of law. Yes, an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. If that is not enough, Karma will get them. I agreee.

I like how Juan explained that outside of where Travis was killed there was no blood. Nothing in the bedroom, closet, stairs, laundry room, bleach bottle. Yet Bell Arias was in a deep San Francisco fog. However, miraculously at some point in the desert she came around a bit and noticed that her hands had blood on them.

I wonder as each jury member ponders over the weekend, how many lies will come to mind, told by Bell Arias , under oath on the stand ?

Excellent point! I have thought long and hard about this case and spent WAY too much time trying to figure her out.

Even though I have analyzed so many events, I never once thought about her saying her hands were bloody while she was driving, yet none was found on the bleach bottle! So simple, such a lie. It's proof of yet another lie she told, but I bet the jury has so much crammed in their heads that they may not realize this one too.

I thought the palm print was Travis?

There are two palm prints that were mentioned in the trial. One on the sink which was Travis and one on the wall which was JA's. The one on the wall was a mixture of her blood and his.

Nope, but it wasn't for their lack of trying! LOL I have great antivirus protection or I'd be sunk. It's not just Donovan but some very fervent supporters from all sort of those kinds of sites. They are monitoring Twitter, Facebook, independent sites, etc. and picking out their targets. And it will get worse once she's convicted of M1, no doubt about that too.
My grown kids have told me that I'm gonna get myself in trouble one of these days, because I don't back down against wrong and evil, in real life as well as online. :) I live alone in a huge old farmhouse not far from the beach. If I hear a noise, I don't hide under the bed. I grab either the metal baseball bat or the shotgun (which I know how to fire, and it's registered) and head toward the noise, inside or out.
I don't scare easily. Ever.
I cannot imagine believing JA to begin with. But to inflict damage to folks who disagree with you? Sounds like birds of a feather :)

Wow. I am such a weakling. I really admire that you stand up for what is right AND that you know how to protect yourself. You're an inspiration for me. :)

Excellent post and TY for reminding me of that! I have fallen back into the trap time and time again, trying to figure out what really happened with some of her 'facts' stuck in my head. I realize we can't believe anything she said, and can only rely on the hard copies, receipts, evidence that is unalterable.
I can't believe I keep going back to parts of her story, without thinking, and let them sit as the basic framework for what happened. It's all a lie. Getting her and her version of things out of my head could take a while :) But that is EXACTLY what the jurors need to realize. How could her hands have been bloody? BOOM!

yay for you! reading a million posts i think helps to make people do that. don't get me wrong,
i love reading a million too, but yeah that trap is easy to fall into.
kind of like talking to people who only vaguely know about the trial, i bet most of us READILY
will point out "nooo....thats just what SHE said!" :seeya:

Maybe they should have checked DB and Matts phones....she may have borrowed one from them so she would have one for emergency use but not tracing to her.

And their computers. Would love to know what she was up to with those on that road trip. Probably hacked into Travis' accounts to see who he was talking to on her way to kill him as well. She just couldn't help herself could she?

MOO

My apologies if this has already been discussed. I just watched a clip of Juan's closing statement and Jodi appears to make a "throat slicing" gesture. I am convinced this was intentional!! What do you guys think???

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=qLxNbzveMyY

I think she is vile. I do not understand why after the first "bird" she was not being watched.
She should not be allowed to get away with that.
You can bet she will do it when the jury decision is read as well.

Someone should have jerked her up out of her seat and insisted she apologize.
She wouldn't, she already thinks she got away with murder.
I will just have to settle for a guilty verdict.

Good Night everyone, may your have lovely dreams. Forget this all tonight, Monday will soon come. Wishing you all dream of sugar plums, eeeeeeeee, don't you be dreaming of tootsie pops and pop rocks, those are completely off limits. :)

Seriously, sleep well my everyone :)

I am reading the book written by the S.Peterson jurors. That one juror, the lady with the red hair, actually wrote to Scott, and became pen pals, after the trial. She seems to think he is going to confess to her. I do not see her purpose in contacting him, creepy if you ask me.

Strawberry shortcake! She said it was a form of therapy for her but that it only made her realize that he was still as manipulative as ever. I hope our jurors are as intelligent as the Scott Peterson jurors. They sure got it right.

I really want to read Laci's mother's book but it's not available on Kindle.

On Jury Watch :waiting:
I admit I've called Jodi a Shape Shifter and I've said she's non human. Well, she does cry out of her nose and chin, but never her eyes, but it goes further than that. Over the course of the trial, sometimes it's bothered me to look at her due to the evil I perceived. Her glee over the circus over the crimes she committed is sickening..

:eek: This creature is fugly ugly creepy. Now, I scared myself. :scared:

Scientists: Humanoid/reptilian real
http://www.examiner.com/article/scientists-humanoid-reptilian-real?cid=taboola_inbound

BBM: The one thing I distinctily remember JA saying and haven't forgotten is the "no jury will convict me" interview and that smugness she displayed.

JA will soon have to

EAT. HER. WORDS.

:rockon:

Good evening!
:seeya:

That statement of hers, along with asking for the DP....another thing she may live to regret saying.

:behindbar:

Do you guys remember when people said that there is no way Scott Peterson would be found guilty? Well he was found guilty of murder one. Then the same folks said that he would never ever be sentenced to death. He's sitting on death row as we speak.

There have been a few times when juries have gotten it wrong (I myself am guilty of constantly referring to the KC trial) but for the most part they do get it right.

What matters in this case is that the truth is really obvious. And what matters is that this jury gets it right. And they will.

Rose...Remember AZ is where they found Wendi Andriano guilty of 1st degree and she's on death row ( she was considered pretty...cough, cough) and our JM was the one that put her there, too. JA will have her day.

AZ is very conservative...They have no problems voting for the DP/LWOP.

There are two palm prints that were mentioned in the trial. One on the sink which was Travis and one on the wall which was JA's. The one on the wall was a mixture of her blood and his.

Oh jeez...I need to sleep...how the heck could I forget about the one on the wall?

Her finger was bleeding. And that's when she said she knew she'd killed him.

Which is an odd thing to think, based on a cut finger. With the fog and all.

:facepalm:

Oh, yeah... That's right. So I guess she doctored her finger up at TA's house pretty well since there was no blood on the bleach bottle or elsewhere outside the bathroom.
Duct taped a spare washcloth to the cut? Maybe even used a glove to contain the blood- she mentioned to Det Fl she would use gloves if she was going to kill someone... who SAYS that?

The more I think about it, the more obvious it is that she's guilty of murder 1. I hope the jury agrees. I really really hope there's justice for Travis.

My apologies if this has already been discussed. I just watched a clip of Juan's closing statement and Jodi appears to make a "throat slicing" gesture. I am convinced this was intentional!! What do you guys think???

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=qLxNbzveMyY

IMO, after viewing the clip, I think that JA was caught up in JM's words. She was listening intently and mentally and emotionally drawn into what he was saying. She was re-living the moment she slit TA's throat so vividly that she made a subliminal movement, a subconcious gesture of guilt.
Seriously, JA is very quick to disassociate. Sick sick girl.

That was a pretty odd gesture. She ran her thumb under her chin from ear to ear. I wonder if that is a normal tic of hers? Like FICA and her hand washing??? (Former Inmate Casey Anthony=FICA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bshie