Verdict Watch 05/04/ and 05/05/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please know that I've been following the trial and stand strong in the "Justice for Travis" unity but I am computer illiterate and to top it off I just got thrown into windows 8 a couple weeks ago. If anyone can change my avatar for me you have my permission and appreciation. One way or the other, I stand united with the rest of you and will have my yard light on til verdict is reached.

What an amazing site this is. Love you all!!!

Well...what I did...have Windows 7, though. I right clicked on someone's ribbon avatar, a box with options comes up, click "save picture as", then YOUR picture folder comes up and gives you the opportunity to name the picture.
MAKE SURE you change the picture to be saved as a "jpeg".

Now...go to the top of this page where it says "user CP". Click on it.
On the left side, there's an option to "edit avatar". Click on it.
Go to the bottom of the box that comes up, there's a button that says "browse".
Go back to your OWN picture folder to "browse". Click on your ribbon pic and "open" it....should be able to see it in the box area before the "browse" button.
Hit "save" button at bottom.

Hope it works!!

This is an avi test and....an invite for my dear Mom to join Websleuths as she has become addicted (as in she cannot leave the house nor clean because she might miss a great post!:floorlaugh:) and is logged in under my name. She now understands why back in the CA days I had a difficult time preparing meals or wanting to leave my home due this 'site' I had found!
She feels that you are all too bright and she may say the wrong thing...she is quite bright and witty and she very well may say the wrong thing but we all survive a little 'time out' and learn our lesson (or not :blushing:). She has found everythng here that I have...a group full of compassion, empathy, intelligence, wittiness, humor, (fun) sarcasm, opinionated, truth & justice seeking, good, fun-loving people that open our eyes and mind to events all over the world! By the way that list is just a short grouping of words to describe what I find here, you are all so much more...while I do not post much, I sure do read and often find myself laughing, crying or having an 'ahaaa' moment.
Her name is Sharon but our favorite Auntie named her 'Shanie' (pronounced Shanny??) and if she doesn't join on her own after this formal invite:seeya: I will create a profile for her under that name! I love you Mom!

Oh and one more thing...I cannot open up the smilies list for some reason? I have that small grouping on the right but when I click 'more' it is not opening...any help?
Thank you all for everything you do in the name of justice everyday...I am so proud to be a member here!
:please: for a speedy delivery of Murder1 and a sentence of death!
(not a fan of the dp but in moo she earned it)
Boo-hoo my ribbon did not show up! I will try again!!!

Come on Karma's mom! We don't bite (much) :floorlaugh: Seriously, join us - we love the company!

I refuse to commit myself to believing thte jurors see right through the wickedness, lies and deceit of JA and will rightfully convict her of premeditated murder. The one major concern is that the majority of jurors are men and JA has "that thing." She has "it," if you will. That thing that is not seen with the naked eye but that demonic spiritual thing that captures unsuspecting individuals. She oozes that thing which permeates the environment and none of us are the wiser except those who are aware of "it." That thing is powerful and those men won't want to put that to death. They will want that thing to LIVE---and JA knows it.

I know what you mean but I dunno.... On the other hand, men are scared of these kind of women(read: evil monsters)!! The "pretty" or "alluring" outside with a solid rotten core is really quite haunting for men, from some of what I have heard. When compared to male sociopath murderers that seemed to have "it" (Ted Bundy I guess is the obvious one), I think that women are especially terrified of these kinds of wicked "its". I think men who may not be aware of the full details of this crime could be fooled still, but any man who has sat there every day of the trial with their eyes and ears even half-opened should know the details of this crime enough to see her for what she is. At least that is what I hope!! I do think that sentencing a woman to death by any gendered juror may be a hurdle, but I think during the sentencing phase once they are reminded of the intimate gore and suffering JA inflicted, it won't be that high of a hurdle to jump over.
:moo::moo:

testing my avatar change as well...having a huge problem with it... help would be appreciated...meaning I promise to NEVER tell Jodi who you are or where you live. Pinky swear!!!

One way we could tell the CA jurors were coming back with a verdict was the TH described the jurors as being all dressed up (as in their Sunday best)they day they gave the verdict. I think that could be a hint here also.

I don't expect a verdict on Monday. I think they have too much information to go over including the jury instructions and different charges that they could convict Jodi with.

I don't think I want a really quick verdict. I want them to go over the information so that no one can say they did not do their due diligence. JMO

yeah, but they can deliberate however they want. they aren't required to do it any specific way. if they take an initial vote and all agree on the top charge, they are DONE.

i wouldn't be upset by that at all because they've heard this case to death for 4 months. they know every single detail by heart at this point---the redundancy in this trial is unlike any i've ever watched.

if they choose to slog once more through the whole thing, that's fine too, but they can literally do whatever they so choose.

JA probably spends her time while the jury is deliberating like this, the elusive shaking chihuahua:
007.gif

http://i660.photobucket.com/albums/uu330/wiccakatia/blinkies/animations/007.gif

I bet she does a head stand, a yoga pose, laughs to herself, crawls around the yucky holding cell and wonders what the HELL is taking so long for her Not Guilty verdict. She is some piece of work ain't she.:stormingmad:

This is a question I have contemplated for the Jodi supporters; what would you think about the prospect of one of your loved ones being alone in a room with Jodi Arias, or God forbid a romantic entanglement? Speaking strictly for myself, it makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand straight up.

I do know that Juan asked Jodi on the stand about the 9mm she bought and Jodi said that she was going camping with a bunch of men and needed it for protection (buahaha, why go camping if you feel the need for a gun?) but as far as the knives, rental car and ammo, I don't think so. What a shame.

http://www.seattlepi.com/national/article/The-many-face-of-Jodi-Arias-jury-takes-up-murder-4489940.php#photo-4579652
628x471.jpg

Possible captions ...

Are you talking about me? :eek:
I've got a list ... want to be on it? :devil:
Remember what I said: No jury will convict me! :lol:

What caption do you think fits this creepy picture?

I'm a giver?:scared:

For some reason, I am finding it difficult to look at JA's face on these threads today. The only picture I want to see of her, is the look on her face when she is convicted. Anyone else feeling the same way? It's a very odd feeling for me.

I can't stand to look at her face on any day. I will never understand why people post her picture over and over. :waitasec: But that's just me. :)

There are those who can't stand to hear her name or discuss the trial because they feel they've heard enough about Jodi Arias and Travis Alexander. They don't even care about the trial or the murder or the loss. C'est la vie. I don't begrudge them their desire to be rid of it from their universe.

Speaking only for myself, the photos of Jodi after the murder, not in her guise as a human being, keeps everything in focus.
*I'm* sick of seeing carefree photos of Jodi with Travis in the media so the posting of Jodi's photos as the monster that she is today really brings home what she is and what she's done.

Not the hundreds of sunlight filled photos of her with flowing blonde hair and meticulous makeup that will flood the media once the verdict comes in.

Those who've seen only the beautiful photographs may find it hard to believe she's done what she's done because appearances are so deceiving. And that's why I wish the media would use the demonic photos of her because that's who she really is.

But maybe do what I do with posts that bother me: scroll and roll. Keeps the day bright and happy.

I have to respectfully disagree and feel "men" need to be given more credit. Sure JA managed to weave a few men into her web including Travis (RIP) but I'm sure many others felt the warning signs. IMO the only thing JA has is "evil" and she does need to be put to death. The stereotyping of men as being unable to resist her almost reminds me of the stuff ALV said.

I love and respect men but when a woman has "it".... watch out! That's not to say that men are just blokes but that thing is powerful to men who may be aware of it like Travis so imagine what it does to men who have no clue.

If you've had the unfortunate situation of having someone you know incarcerated in an Arizona Prison, you KNOW this is NOT hearsay or gossip. If they want to hurt her, it will happen, no matter where they put her. They don't see her as a celebrity, they see her as a psycho. Even convicts have a social order and JA won't make the cut.

I've not known anyone who was in prison, but that was this poster's point exactly.

I've learned to never underestimate the seducing power of "it." With Travis being aware that JA was evil, a sociopath and a three hole wonder, he still was seduced by that thing. It's really powerful.

Men and women seem to differ.

Women = Relationship

Men = 'That thing'

Young Men = 'That thing' to the exclusion of 'every other thing'

This is an avi test and....an invite for my dear Mom to join Websleuths as she has become addicted (as in she cannot leave the house nor clean because she might miss a great post!:floorlaugh:) and is logged in under my name. She now understands why back in the CA days I had a difficult time preparing meals or wanting to leave my home due this 'site' I had found!
She feels that you are all too bright and she may say the wrong thing...she is quite bright and witty and she very well may say the wrong thing but we all survive a little 'time out' and learn our lesson (or not :blushing:). She has found everythng here that I have...a group full of compassion, empathy, intelligence, wittiness, humor, (fun) sarcasm, opinionated, truth & justice seeking, good, fun-loving people that open our eyes and mind to events all over the world! By the way that list is just a short grouping of words to describe what I find here, you are all so much more...while I do not post much, I sure do read and often find myself laughing, crying or having an 'ahaaa' moment.
Her name is Sharon but our favorite Auntie named her 'Shanie' (pronounced Shanny??) and if she doesn't join on her own after this formal invite:seeya: I will create a profile for her under that name! I love you Mom!

Oh and one more thing...I cannot open up the smilies list for some reason? I have that small grouping on the right but when I click 'more' it is not opening...any help?
Thank you all for everything you do in the name of justice everyday...I am so proud to be a member here!
:please: for a speedy delivery of Murder1 and a sentence of death!
(not a fan of the dp but in moo she earned it)
Boo-hoo my ribbon did not show up! I will try again!!!

:wagon:

Your mum must *must* join and participate! I think you guys will feel so much better about verdict day if you join us and watch the verdict being read out live with all of us. Of course then we have all the post-verdict talk and sentencing too.
Perfect time to hurry up and join! :)

A woman from Kentucky called into a HLN morning show, said she had been in a very abusive marriage, husband beating her...backed her into a corner and she shot him 5 times--killing him. She said, the police said it was overkill, yes...I don't think she was charged, as abuse was very bad.

This woman did not believe Jodi. You could hear the pain in her voice, the remorse. She said Jodi had nothing (remorse or pain) in her for taking another human life, especially someone she claimed to love. She did not believe Travis abused her either. This woman said taking her husband's life ate at her everyday, knowing she killed someone, a man she loved.

Mostly when I have read about people in abusive relationships they have been living with the abuser, maybe have kids and they have not left because they say they have nowhere to go. JA was not living with Travis and she could have easily left if he was so awful. But what does she do, continues to stalk him, have sex with him etc. Also if someone was violent to you, would you let them tie you up and let yourself be vulnerable. Her stories just do not stand up. I believe it would eat away at you to have killed someone as you said that lady said. That is if you were a normal person who were just pushed to your limit to do something that totally went against your character. But as we have seen JA is not a normal person. You can call all the experts in the world to put whatever label to her they want but it doesn't matter what they call it, there is something seriously off with her.

JA probably spends her time while the jury is deliberating like this, the elusive shaking chihuahua:
007.gif

http://i660.photobucket.com/albums/uu330/wiccakatia/blinkies/animations/007.gif

Stop baiting me:

original.gif

Thinking of the Alexander Family. Of all the torturous days they have had to endure the Verdict Watch must be horrendous.

I have to respectfully disagree and feel "men" need to be given more credit. Sure JA managed to weave a few men into her web including Travis (RIP) but I'm sure many others felt the warning signs. IMO the only thing JA has is "evil" and she does need to be put to death. The stereotyping of men as being unable to resist her almost reminds me of the stuff ALV said.

All it takes is one man. I hope not even one of them will be vulnerable, but I have seen this happen in real life. Of course, not all men, but some men have this vulnerability when it comes to women that exude this 'thang' no matter how evil the women are. MOO

One way we could tell the CA jurors were coming back with a verdict was the TH described the jurors as being all dressed up (as in their Sunday best)the day they gave the verdict. I think that could be a hint here also.

I don't expect a verdict on Monday. I think they have too much information to go over including the jury instructions and different charges that they could convict Jodi on.

I don't think I want a really quick verdict. I want them to go over the information so that no one can say they did not do their due diligence. JMO

I forget which show was talking about the Jury yesterday, but one of the TH said JM had one jury return in 15 minutes with a Guilty verdict! :please:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbieJ