Verdict Watch 05/04/ and 05/05/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They also were able to question the witnesses and have evidence explained to them, so I don't think it will take them nearly as long, an hour or so after lunch tomorrow is my guess.

Excellent thought! Okay, I give them till 2pm PST and Murder 1.

In a holding cell. Thanks again to katydid2

Dang you're quick Gauntlet. Thanks for this, glad to know she's not allowed to sit in the courtroom again...that is until she receives the verdict. Btw do you know if Travis' family goes to the courthouse during the jury's deliberation times, e.g., 9-4:30? tia

How does a defendant spend his or her time when a jury is deliberating? Are attorneys at the jail?

Maybe I should post this in the legal thread, but does anyone here know?

JA probably spends her time while the jury is deliberating like this, the elusive shaking chihuahua:
007.gif

http://i660.photobucket.com/albums/uu330/wiccakatia/blinkies/animations/007.gif

These is complete hearsay and gossip, but on one of the FB pages that has to do with this trial, a woman posted that her sister is an inmate at Perryville. She further stated that:

1. The inmates know that Jodi is coming.
2. They DO NOT like her.

If you've had the unfortunate situation of having someone you know incarcerated in an Arizona Prison, you KNOW this is NOT hearsay or gossip. If they want to hurt her, it will happen, no matter where they put her. They don't see her as a celebrity, they see her as a psycho. Even convicts have a social order and JA won't make the cut.

Testing avatar.
In solidarity with all here for Travis and for justice.

One of the things that makes me thinks JA will kill again, is the statement she made about why she purchased that 9mm gun. She say's she bought it because she was thinking about going on a camping trip with "guys she barely knew" She wanted the gun to protect herself "in case something happened" Who thinks like that? who says to themselves" Yeah, I need to buy a gun to defend myself, just in case. Isn't she really saying willing and able to kill again if the need be?
She was loaded again. Just like she was on the morning she left Yeka/Redding CA to kill TA in AZ.

All of the Jodi supporters reminds me of the Followers on that TV show "The Following" where the cronies that professor had doing his bidding killing and kidnapping people

For some reason, I am finding it difficult to look at JA's face on these threads today. The only picture I want to see of her, is the look on her face when she is convicted. Anyone else feeling the same way? It's a very odd feeling for me.

For me, today is about Travis and his family. Today, the Alexander family and friends are united in fasting and prayer for their loved one.. I can't imagine how they feel. It's amazing to see all the ribbons and support on Facebook and here at WS. Lighting my blue candle. This family needs closure and peace.

I wonder what has gone through the jurors minds this weekend?

I can't stand to look at her face on any day. I will never understand why people post her picture over and over. :waitasec: But that's just me. :)

I refuse to commit myself to believing thte jurors see right through the wickedness, lies and deceit of JA and will rightfully convict her of premeditated murder. The one major concern is that the majority of jurors are men and JA has "that thing." She has "it," if you will. That thing that is not seen with the naked eye but that demonic spiritual thing that captures unsuspecting individuals. She oozes that thing which permeates the environment and none of us are the wiser except those who are aware of "it." That thing is powerful and those men won't want to put that to death. They will want that thing to LIVE---and JA knows it.

Please know that I've been following the trial and stand strong in the "Justice for Travis" unity but I am computer illiterate and to top it off I just got thrown into windows 8 a couple weeks ago. If anyone can change my avatar for me you have my permission and appreciation. One way or the other, I stand united with the rest of you and will have my yard light on til verdict is reached.

What an amazing site this is. Love you all!!!

I only saw that neck pic once, by accident. I can't bear to look at it and I had nothing to do with it! She is twisted!

She is also quite proud of her handiwork.

For Jodi Ann Arias, this was merely another job well done.

Just like the surreptitious recording, window-peeping, online account hacking, staged Internet and telephonic communications, slashed tires, John Doe 'whoredoms' email, etc.

She's too smart for this universe.

We're just not worthy of her.

Some have said that she's not remorseful.

Well, she's remorseful alright.

But don't misunderstand.

She doesn't regret AT ALL what she did to Travis Victor Alexander.

No, she wants to apologize to Doggy Boy.

Listen I'm a coward, I won't be able to wath the proceedings live. Someone will have to break the verdict to me gently.

Me thinks you're just gonna have to buck-up and take it like a "man" on this one! There will be dancing in the streets!!!:drumroll:

The 9mm and ammo were intended for Thomas Brown.

She would have forced him to write out a confession and 'selficide' note before 'involuntarily suiciding' him.

She hoped that it would frame him and exonerate her.

But Siskiyou County Sheriff's Department intervened before she could complete her next fatal road trip.

Who's Thomas Brown?

I haven't a clue what this means....can someone explain it in simpler terms for me. TIA

I would need a full bottle of tequila to understand that, plus I couldn't get past this part of the quote... "We may hear of the wild emotions of Arias herself as Uranus in her First House"...haha.. :giggle:

I refuse to commit myself to believing thte jurors see right through the wickedness, lies and deceit of JA and will rightfully convict her of premeditated murder. The one major concern is that the majority of jurors are men and JA has "that thing." She has "it," if you will. That thing that is not seen with the naked eye but that demonic spiritual thing that captures unsuspecting individuals. She oozes that thing which permeates the environment and none of us are the wiser except those who are aware of "it." That thing is powerful and those men won't want to put that to death. They will want that thing to LIVE---and JA knows it.

She has 'it'. The 'IT' refers to unadulterated EVIL. This is why the jurors whether they are male, female, young, old, conservative, liberal....they will convict her of first degree murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bshie