Verdict Watch 05/04/ and 05/05/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess the bottom line is what leads these male jurors? If they are lead by the Spirit, they won't get sucked in. Ummm...excuse the pun. If they are lead by the soul, they may feel the need to rescue the damsel in distress and won't put her to death.. If they are lead by the flesh....Jodi is going home with an aquittal.

I beg to differ...if they are led by the flesh they will lock her up and run as fast as they can...after seeing the nudes which proved Jodi has cauliflower ear in a place that I didn't know the fungus could grow!! :floorlaugh:

Sorry for veering off the conversation some but wanted to put out the possibility again of Jodi check kiting along with her friends, DB & MM, Gus to name a few. I can see where they would hide. Just guessing but those deposits have just a few reasons they can be for. We've talked about Jodi doing strip joints, bj's, tricks etc.., whatever but if they are giving her money, they aren't involved but probably knowledgeable in her crime & have tried it a time or two. If she used Travis' accounts in any way, I can see him loathing her on top of the tire slashings that he didn't fully get to report. He had to have his mind boggling over the crime and him possibly be tied into her (same with the other boys, Gus, MM & DB) Add that to a "suicidal maniac" I feel even more for whatever the true story is and how Travis suffered until he died knowing who she was finally. Jodi was his nightmare he kicked the habit of on May 26th. RIP dude.

I wish they'd play Flores questioning or talking to Jodi and her telling all about their trust with passwords. That's so friggin' unbelievable it stinks to high heaven. jmo

Thank you poster for the orginal idea. Sorry, I forgot your name.

Jodi said she went to a kaoroke bar with MM and his friend on June 2nd evening. What if it was a strip joint and she got paid in cash for an appearance? I've always been troubled with the deposits she made at WaMu in Monterey. Did MM/DB/GS each give her money for "favors"?

So many experts & sluethers spending months speculating and doing mental gymnastics to make sense of all the stories while ONE person knows the truth about EVERYTHING! Never ceases to amaze me......:banghead:

All of the Jodi supporters reminds me of the Followers on that TV show "The Following" where the cronies that professor had doing his bidding killing and kidnapping people

Kinda like Manson, eh.?

Quite the contrary. That thing is an evil seducing spirit and needs not any make up or even use words to speak in order for it to do what it does. JA was throwing that thing off all while she was on the stand. Heck, she's been doing it sitting at the defence table. It's a spiritual thing.

The only feeling I have spiritually from JA is evil. :twocents:

Quite the contrary. That thing is an evil seducing spirit and needs not any make up or even use words to speak in order for it to do what it does. JA was throwing that thing off all while she was on the stand. Heck, she's been doing it sitting at the defence table. It's a spiritual thing.

I guess I missed it. I don't see spirits or dead people or whatever.

When I started watching this trial - I bought into the idea of JA as a wronged woman who snapped (still guilty of 1st degree murder). I felt a bit bad for her.

Seeing her on the stand changed that big time. I saw the nasty, vengeful schemer shine thru.

Hmm, just took a peek at JA's twitter.
Funny how she has a tweet about hypocrisy and the lies Juan told. Delusional much?
She is disappointed no money was not put in her commissary this week yet.
I think she has more to worry about than that.

Money for her commissary? She's not even going to be there after the verdict. Why would someone put money there now?

Not to compare, but I'm certain that trial didn't last 4 months, nor spend $2 million on the defense, or have an expert liar as a defendant.

The trial of Wendy Adriano began on 8/23/04 and a verdict was reached on
11/18/04. Sentencing was in December. This trial however was not a high profile trial nationally; i don't know if it was a big deal in Arizona. As you know she is on death row thanks to Juan

And Juan was happy to get rid of #8. The bottom line is we don't know what any of these jurors are really thinking. We just have to pray they possess common sense and can see the truth!

Hi Sammie! Just read your post and was not aware that Juan was happy about getting rid of #8....I must have missed something??? #8 was CEO, correct? Thought he was a prolific notetaker and submitted questions...I, too, am praying for these jurors to have clarity in this evidence and return a guilty first degree verdict.

There are those who can't stand to hear her name or discuss the trial because they feel they've heard enough about Jodi Arias and Travis Alexander. They don't even care about the trial or the murder or the loss. C'est la vie. I don't begrudge them their desire to be rid of it from their universe.

Speaking only for myself, the photos of Jodi after the murder, not in her guise as a human being, keeps everything in focus.
*I'm* sick of seeing carefree photos of Jodi with Travis in the media so the posting of Jodi's photos as the monster that she is today really brings home what she is and what she's done.

Not the hundreds of sunlight filled photos of her with flowing blonde hair and meticulous makeup that will flood the media once the verdict comes in.

Those who've seen only the beautiful photographs may find it hard to believe she's done what she's done because appearances are so deceiving. And that's why I wish the media would use the demonic photos of her because that's who she really is.

But maybe do what I do with posts that bother me: scroll and roll. Keeps the day bright and happy.
What I was asking is whether others are feeling the same way as I am during this phase of the trial..especially today. Normally, I don't really give a rats behind and partake in the ugliness (her true self) but today, is different for me.

I am in NO way, telling others what to post, not post, comment on etc..

I don't find her beautiful in any way, shape or form. Seeing the pics of her with Travis ticks me off. She is a fake, fraud, user, abuser...do I need to say more. People who have seen my posts, know that I can't stand her and wish her death by lethal injection.

I guess I am just somber today...or maybe it's because I am fasting. :facepalm:

I have a question. I have heard that if JA gets the DP and appeals, the state has to bear all costs. If JA get LWOP, all costs associated with appeal are hers. Can someone shed some shining light on this question?

This is an avi test and....an invite for my dear Mom to join Websleuths as she has become addicted (as in she cannot leave the house nor clean because she might miss a great post!:floorlaugh:) and is logged in under my name. She now understands why back in the CA days I had a difficult time preparing meals or wanting to leave my home due this 'site' I had found!
She feels that you are all too bright and she may say the wrong thing...she is quite bright and witty and she very well may say the wrong thing but we all survive a little 'time out' and learn our lesson (or not :blushing:). She has found everythng here that I have...a group full of compassion, empathy, intelligence, wittiness, humor, (fun) sarcasm, opinionated, truth & justice seeking, good, fun-loving people that open our eyes and mind to events all over the world! By the way that list is just a short grouping of words to describe what I find here, you are all so much more...while I do not post much, I sure do read and often find myself laughing, crying or having an 'ahaaa' moment.
Her name is Sharon but our favorite Auntie named her 'Shanie' (pronounced Shanny??) and if she doesn't join on her own after this formal invite:seeya: I will create a profile for her under that name! I love you Mom!

Oh and one more thing...I cannot open up the smilies list for some reason? I have that small grouping on the right but when I click 'more' it is not opening...any help?
Thank you all for everything you do in the name of justice everyday...I am so proud to be a member here!
:please: for a speedy delivery of Murder1 and a sentence of death!
(not a fan of the dp but in moo she earned it)
Boo-hoo my ribbon did not show up! I will try again!!!

BBM: What I did for the "smilies" is when I was able to open the smilies page, I bookmarked it. Now, when smilies won't work here I just use my bookmark. Voila!!!

Hope your Mom gets in here and shares with us! :seeya:

Looking at her face while Juan is in his final comments, she does look strangely detached, it is odd , right?
http://youtu.be/CIC5SYRNawU

This video is so strange. When Juan was talking around 49:10-ish, maybe 49:15, she does this weird movement w/ her hand under her neck like a "slit your throat" kind of move.

I'm sure she wasn't intending it that way, but everything she does is so creepy and malicious. Ugh. If she could, she would have killed Juan right then and there.

Jodi Ann Arias' grave site will have NO flowers and NO one will ever sit beside it and cry for her.

Jodi Ann Arias Life/Death Cycle

1. Law of Attraction
  2. Law of Destruction
  3. Law of Prevarication
  4. Law and Order
  5. Law of Decomposition

During closing, Juan said Jodi said she had a cut finger after the killing but I never caught it during the trial. Is it true?

Spiritual??

Money for her commissary? She's not even going to be there after the verdict. Why would someone put money there now?

The money will transfer to her new "accomodations". But I think her tweet meant that she had ordered commissary items and they weren't delivered. Happens sometimes if commissary dept gets behind. Poor, poor JA... meanwhile Travis lies dead in a grave. She is such a sicko.

I have a question. I have heard that if JA gets the DP and appeals, the state pays all legal costs. If she gets LWOP all legal costs are on JA. Can someone shed some shining light on this question?

Once she is found guilty the State pays for the prison she'll live in and the food she eats. And the State has already paid for this trial, and that Cost will be $2 Million Dollars. (Nurmi was paid $250.00 an hour throughout this trial) If she gets the DP the State pays for all attorney fees etc etc.

SO, not only has the State of Arizona already spent $2 Million on this evil Killer they are going to have to pay each and everyday she lives...what a horror she is.:banghead:

ot
hey there rosemary,
was only going to just lurk today, but had to sign in and say. i'm also praying your son. what a handsome young man. :seeya:
on topic
when the verdict comes in does anyone know how much time before it's announced?

Thank you so much nightwatch :hug: Re: the verdict not sure how long it is announced...but I Guarantee it will not take them over 3/4 hours to announce that Murder 1 verdict :twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nordlander