Verdict Watch 05/04/ and 05/05/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question. I have heard that if JA gets the DP and appeals, the state has to bear all costs. If JA get LWOP, all costs associated with appeal are hers. Can someone shed some shining light on this question?

That is true. With DP it is automatic appeal and out of the taxpayers pockets. (so if someone is indigent they aren't put to death without a chance for appeal.) If she gets LWOP there is no automatic appeal. If she chooses to appeal, it is on her dime.

Where can I get a blue ribbon avtar-TIA

Here's one: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/customavatars/avatar91253_3.gif

What is the verdict watch text alert at the beginning of this thread?
"Text BREAKING to # 23765"

What will it text you about?

checking in to say that I cannot wait for the verdict tomorrow.....am so ready for this....
Prayers going up for your Son Rosemary... God bless you

BBM:

You're SO RIGHT!!! Sheriff Joe doesn't "suffer fools".:great:

"Among his most controversial moves are to institute female chain gangs that work outside on the roadside for seven hours a day, and the controversial “Tent City,” which has been described as an outdoor concentration camp where inmates’ shoes melt in the triple digit heat. “It’s 120 degrees in Iraq and the soldiers are living in tents, have to wear full body armor, and they didn’t commit any crimes, so shut your mouths,” Arpaio has been known to shout at prisoners who dare to complain."

I'd forgo all birthday and Christmas gifts this year just to see her in leg irons/shackles picking up roadside trash or scrubbing outhouse toilets in 120 degree heat.

Oh boy! I'm so excited about this! Please, God, make this happen. :please: :please: :please:

P.S. We need one of our talented WSers to PhotoShop Jodi's head onto one of Sheriff Joe's chain gang inmates.:twocents:

I HATE road trips, but if she's on a chain gang, I'd be tempted to drive to Arizona and spend my summer driving around Miracopa County just so I could witness this myself. And point and laugh.

Ok. Can someone please tell me, I might have missed it: What did the Prosecution present to the jury as to Jodi's Motive? Not the premeditation, not speculation, not theory.

What did the State Present to the Jury as per her Motive? TIA

I have a question. I have heard that if JA gets the DP and appeals, the state has to bear all costs. If JA get LWOP, all costs associated with appeal are hers. Can someone shed some shining light on this question?

Good question. If you don't get an answer here, why not post it in the Legal Questions thread?

The 9mm and ammo were intended for Thomas Brown.

She would have forced him to write out a confession and 'selficide' note before 'involuntarily suiciding' him.

She hoped that it would frame him and exonerate her.

But Siskiyou County Sheriff's Department intervened before she could complete her next fatal road trip.

A very interesting thought.

This video is so strange. When Juan was talking around 49:10-ish, maybe 49:15, she does this weird movement w/ her hand under her neck like a "slit your throat" kind of move.

I'm sure she wasn't intending it that way, but everything she does is so creepy and malicious. Ugh. If she could, she would have killed Juan right then and there.

She was intending it that way. Nancy caught it and mentioned it and many posters watching as you have! Caught it. I only pray the jury did also.

Whoa...on her direct exam Jodi begins describing her road trip at 2:30:00
At 2:47:00 she tell Nurmii :

"I went to Salinas, had to wait because there was a wait at the nail salon, got my nails done and drove to Pasadena."

Nurmi 2:47:40 "you mention being in Salinas and having to wait at the nail salon. Did you go anywhere else while in Salinas?"

J: "I think I did but it escapes me right now"

Jodi Arias Trial Day 19 (Full) - YouTube

She sure didn't want to talk about Walmart and the third gas can!

So nice to see mo many people have changed their avi to support Travis. I have had the same avi since joining WS and never changed it. But i feel this was the least I could do to show my support.

Praying for swift and full justice.

Solidarity folks ... solidarity!! :rockon:

It's a beautiful thing! Just like all of us Websleuther type peeps!! :seeya:

This video is so strange. When Juan was talking around 49:10-ish, maybe 49:15, she does this weird movement w/ her hand under her neck like a "slit your throat" kind of move.

I'm sure she wasn't intending it that way, but everything she does is so creepy and malicious. Ugh. If she could, she would have killed Juan right then and there.

Sorry SuperTmo…she was slitting Juan's throat. Very much intended, IMO. :rockon:

I hope someone makes a video collage of all her "gestures" during this trial and shows it during the sentencing phase. :furious:

The money will transfer to her new "accomodations". But I think her tweet meant that she had ordered commissary items and they weren't delivered. Happens sometimes if commissary dept gets behind. Poor, poor JA... meanwhile Travis lies dead in a grave. She is such a sicko.

Maybe the commisary dept. was out of Pop Rocks, Tootsie Pops and Toberlone...:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand