Verdict Watch 05/04/ and 05/05/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Maybe they can find the OB/GYN who delivered her ...

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

I think they dropped her. :giggle:

VERY O/T but I sooo love the purring kitty in the Fancy Feast commercials... just saw it again

To me it looks like blood pooling around his bottom, anyone else see that cause I've never heard anyone talk about it so I am confused about why it looks like blood to me

I've always thought it looked like blood, too, but other posters said it was just shadows.

Two things no one can ever convince me of, however, is that Travis was posing or that he willingly sat down in that shower.

But, we'll never know and I don't really care what "The Rest of the Story" (as Paul Harvey would say) is, as long as it ends with a 1st degree murder conviction. (The needle would be the cherry-on-top for me.) :seeya:

In wasn't IN the engine...was "strapped" somehow.. maybe to the block? I bet I would NEVER find the site for that again..

I believe the phone was found down in the seat. We never heard, I don't believe, that the phone was in the engine compartment and if it were we would have heard that because that would be her phone was hidden and not lost. The 9mm was strapped to the engine of the rental car.

Jean C. from hln just said Juan has gotten death penalty verdict in 15 minutes before, perhaps that why he told the jury they were to read the charges he went over. He doesn't want anyone saying the jury decided too soon.

In the shower pics, Travis had his hands up in his chest in how many of those shots? (It sorta tells me he is uncomfortable being naked and pics taken.) Another reason for Arias to get him to sit and unfold his hands over her target zone. Make no mistake, she sited the targets in the camera viewer. Many shots of that neck/throat area.

BBM. Oh yes, she did. I feel certain of this.

Morning all. Sorry to interrupt but could one of you intelligent sleuthers help me? I am trying to change my avatar to justice for travis ribbon until the verdict, I have tried several times to no avail (keeps telling me extension is wrong)...any suggestions. :tyou:

I've wondered that myself...I pray that God, according to His will, heals her mind and spirit, whatever her problem is, and helps her family also. May He also mightily bless the Alexander family, and Travis' precious soul.

Different people have issues. The question is do they know right from wrong? The answer is yes. They believe their emotions justifies their actions. Even as they sit in jail, they stick to that theory.

I've always thought it looked like blood, too, but other posters said it was just shadows.

Two things no one can ever convince me of, however, is that Travis was posing or that he willingly sat down in that shower.

But, we'll never know and I don't really care what "The Rest of the Story" (as Paul Harvey would say) is, as long as it ends with a 1st degree murder conviction. (The needle would be the cherry-on-top for me.) :seeya:

It is just the drain. The color variation is due to the fact that the pictures had to be recovered. Flores told Jodi that during her interrogation.

I believe the phone was found down in the seat. We never heard, I don't believe, that the phone was in the engine compartment and if it were we would have heard that because that would be her phone was hidden and not lost. The 9mm was strapped to the engine of the rental car.
Well I certainly had that all twisted around!

Someone caught this the other day too as they asked me to upload a pic. Here's the image - attached thumbnail She knew the camera would be on here. She is loving this attention. She did the same finger gesture during final instructions too. Tawnidilly caught it.

attachment.php

I seriously worry about JW sitting so close to the defendant. I bet she is sitting in jail ready to let her defense know she is not happy with their defense. This past week I think the deputy should have monitored her more closely. She had her stubby pencil inside her fist resting her face on the fist. I sure would wonder why. She purposely set the pencil in her hand and made a fist, looked at her hand then rested her face on it. The pic u posted at the bottom of your post she had such hateful eyes. She can really get a dark, beedy eyed looking expression at times.

The weird part is, why the heck take a chance with a knife? That gun must've been handy.

The good news is we cannot understand it, like so many things, her mind is in a very different world than ours, so it's a good thing we cannot understand.

Seems as if the majority of women like to kill their intimate partners in a more up close and personal way:

stats_zps3ccaa466.png

Source: bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pdf

Who writes this hilarious stuff?!

"I would rather eat a lightbulb, after giving myself a root canal with a coat hanger, while tapdancing atop a cactus in a room that my dog has hotboxed with farts on Mac-n-Cheez night, than listen to Heavy D finish one more sentence. "

It's a must read.

http://eggtreenews.wordpress.com/2013/05/03/heavy-d-nurmi-throws-some-whine-and-cheese-at-the-jury/
During this trial, whenever I felt like I just could NOT look at the DT or hear another word from them, I would read from this site... the only thing online that could bring a smile to my face... and often down right belly laughs.

BBM ~ So do I. The evidence was not ditched near Hoover Dam. That's just another tale of Jodi.

She probably had the gun/knife on her when she got back to Yreka. I bet she did a ritual with thing thing with it too. And, yes Crater Lake is where I think it is also. :seeya:

ITA. I've been wanting to post this, but was embarrassed due to my addiction to the ID channel. All right...there...I said it!! LOL

On one of the programs a few weeks ago, it might have been on the "Kenda" show. BUT, he basically said, everyone around that area knows, "if ya wanna hide something, go to Crater Lake". I immediately thought of MM.

This is what I'm pondering. Perhaps AFTER she's convicted, she might just spill her guts about the gun, etc. Maybe to take someone else down with her. Like MM for getting rid of it. But, still sticking to her whatever the defense "fantasy du jour" is this Sunday morning.

I'm sorry, but I just keep thinking that MM has something to do with this. AND, I apologize before hand if he's not.

Last night I got to the point of thinking how can that live with himself IF IF IF he's involved with helping her in ANY way.

In wasn't IN the engine...was "strapped" somehow.. maybe to the block? I bet I would NEVER find the site for that again..

I believe it was the 9mm gun that was strapped to the engine block in the second rental car...the gun that Sandy Arias asked Det. Flores about. They didn't find the gun until Sandy asked about it and told them they could find it in the rental, which had already been returned, IIRC.

I don't know if how the camera was discovered was ever discussed, although Jodi testified her aunt found it in the grandfather's truck...I think....

JMO based on memory.

Morning all. Sorry to interrupt but could one of you intelligent sleuthers help me? I am trying to change my avatar to justice for travis ribbon until the verdict, I have tried several times to no avail (keeps telling me extension is wrong)...any suggestions. :tyou:

Morning! This happened to me too. Did you check to make sure that the extension is .jpg? Mine was a .jpg or so I thought but when I checked it, it said jpg.crdownload or something like that, so I just deleted that extra part and made it .jpg and it worked. Hope this helps! :)

It's always looked like blood to me as well. Drains aren't that dark and are have a reflective quality as opposed to opaque dark reddish brown.

I've thought that since the moment I first saw that picture. There seems to a brown streak on his back as well.

ITA. I've been wanting to post this, but was embarrassed due to my addiction to the ID channel. All right...there...I said it!! LOL

On one of the programs a few weeks ago, it might have been on the "Kenda" show. BUT, he basically said, everyone around that area knows, "if ya wanna hide something, go to Crater Lake". I immediately thought of MM.

This is what I'm pondering. Perhaps AFTER she's convicted, she might just spill her guts about the gun, etc. Maybe to take someone else down with her. But, still sticking to her whatever the defense "fantasy du jour" is this Sunday morning.

I'm sorry, but I just keep thinking that MM has something to do with this. AND, I apologize before hand if he's not.

Last night I got to the point of thinking how can that live with himself IF IF IF he's involved with helping her in ANY way.
Me too. ID channel is the white noise I sleep to. Often fall asleep and will awake to the same segment I was watching hours ago! I have watched NUMEROUS shows there recently where I thought they must know JA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver