Verdict Watch 05/04/ and 05/05/2013

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JA was not a *advertiser censored*. The evil that everyone sees in her is not, IMO, due to who she slept with, how many she slept with, or even the nude pics of her. The evil is because we know she is the person who slaughtered TA, manipulated him sexually, and walks into a court of law, lying and spouting despicable falsehoods about the man she murdered.

The *advertiser censored* word to demean JA is ridiculous. She is a cold blooded murderer. It would not matter if she were a virgin. She premeditated this murder, and will pay for that.

Agreed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ugh, you're right! He accused them of lying (out of the presence of the jury) during his mean spirited prosecutorial misconduct motion because no one was asking Nurmi for autographs and photo ops.

So, when the jurors start reading and watching the stuff they missed, they're going to realize they didn't imagine it; that guy really DID accuse them of lying.

Bingo, yes they will...and all the other lies as well....imagine what that will feel like to them, I would have to investigate everything.

Just think...in 8 hours JA will be awakened by a jailer and begin readying herself for court, where she will await her fate.

I hope she doesn't have a long wait and that we don't have a long wait to put her behind us.

How about the defenseless animals that get caught up in them and die? I guess no one cares about them because they have no voice.

Really? Aren't there plenty of save the animal sites to post stuff like that without being so rude as to disrespect a ceremony for a man who has no voice? Come on now.

This is the first thing I thought of when I looked at the photos. There is no evidence to my knowledge to PROVE that Travis had anything to do with taking these.

She's a self-admitted pathological liar.

BBM

I thought the the backend pic was the one she tesitified that she did take of herself when supposedly Travis texted her to send him a nude pic asap so she went into a bathroom and took the pic -- I could be wrong but I thought that was what she testified to --

Does someone have the clip of jodi doing the throat thingy friday?tyia

I believe WildAboutTrial said there will be a 30 min notice before the verdict is read.

But knowing what we know in this case, it will probably be a little longer then that b/c there will be an in chambers meeting and a sidebar before the jury enters the courtroom. ;)

Wonder if JW and Nurmi will Object the ruling and ask to appoach :floorlaugh:

JA was not a *advertiser censored*. The evil that everyone sees in her is not, IMO, due to who she slept with, how many she slept with, or even the nude pics of her. The evil is because we know she is the person who slaughtered TA, manipulated him sexually, and walks into a court of law, lying and spouting despicable falsehoods about the man she murdered.

The *advertiser censored* word to demean JA is ridiculous. She is a cold blooded murderer. It would not matter if she were a virgin. She premeditated this murder, and will pay for that.

I hear what you are saying but she used sex (among other things) to manipulate. By her own admission she enjoyed it. The one thing Jodi said I actually believe lol. In my eyes it makes her a sl**t. And a murdering one at that :seeya:

012W_VIGIL_0506sld.jpg

I believe WildAboutTrial said there will be a 30 min notice before the verdict is read.

But knowing what we know in this case, it will probably be a little longer then that b/c there will be an in chambers meeting and a sidebar before the jury enters the courtroom. ;)

I *believe* the 30 minute notice is for MEDIA only. Others (family/DT/PT, etc) will know way ahead of time for the verdict.

MOO

I honestly believe we are way more tense about the verdict that she is.
I think she is so delusional that she is not worried.
It will be after a guilty verdict that things will begin to hit home for her - after her fantasy bubble of innocence is broken. THEN she will be worried about DP or LWOP. IMO

Yeah, your probably right...she's probably doing headstands as we type, sitting up every few minuets to flip that mop of hers around and acting all sexy in her cell. I think she really believes "No Jury Will Ever Convict Her." I hope she gets the shock of her life tomorrow!

I *believe* the 30 minute notice is for MEDIA only. Others (family/DT/PT, etc) will know way ahead of time for the verdict.

MOO

The verdict is read in open court, everyone will hear it at the same time.

I hear what you are saying but she used sex (among other things) to manipulate. By her own admission she enjoyed it. The one thing Jodi said I actually believe lol. In my eyes it makes her a sl**t. And a murdering one at that :seeya:

I believe she is a living succubus.

I thought the the backend pic was the one she tesitified that she did take of herself when supposedly Travis texted her to send him a nude pic asap so she went into a bathroom and took the pic -- I could be wrong but I thought that was what she testified to --

No.., this was another... Found deleted from Travis's camera taken the day she slaughtered him

BBM

I agree and haven't seen them, nor do I want to! <modsnip>

I am treading carefully here as I don't wish to get into a discussion about JA's private parts, but are those photos in evidence? Where they displayed in the courtroom?

I am treading carefully here as I don't wish to get into a discussion about JA's private parts, but are those photos in evidence? Where they displayed in the courtroom?

They sure were

From your lips....

I hope all pencils near the DT table are removed and that the bailiff has his hand on the shocker zzz zapper.

I don't know if she will freak or not! With anger and rage or with demonic evil uncontrollable laughter ! She might lash out at her attorneys if the verdict is not in her favour
Jodie is no respecter of persons! The good thing is she will be zapped if she acts out.
Will she be made to wear jail clothes on sentencing day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nancydrewmom