Verdict Watch 05/06/2013 and 05/07/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has everyone read the creature's tweets overnight?

She gets more malevolent everyday...this girl needs to be put down like the rabid dog she is. Her tweeting is making me insane. I cannot believe she can do this while Travis lies in a grave because of her evil hand.

She is truly loathsome. Anybody who does not see this is willfully blind, IMO.

Yes. I wish the jury knew. She is absolutely disturbed.

I am good with them being out a full day to deliberate. They have someone's life in their hands. I will be more concerned if they don't come back today. To me it means that someone is hanging them up. I can not imagine they can not see the Premeditation. There is nothing that says Travis did anything except her word which we know is all lies...

Praying for wisdom for them today. She needs to reap the punishment of her crimes.

It looks like Jodi Ann Arias is Tweeting again!

Jodi Arias ‏@Jodiannarias 9h

I would have signed a plea years ago to avoid this disaster, but I was refused a plea as the State and the family refused to settle.

Jodi Arias ‏@Jodiannarias 9h

I wanted so much to avoid trial but the State forced it. My only other option was suicide and,well...

Jodi Arias ‏@Jodiannarias 8h

N. DisGrace has set back the cause of all women who have survived domestic violence. Her circus makes a mockery of something very serious.

"I wanted so much to avoid trial but the State forced it. My only other option was suicide and, well..." HERE'S THE PART SHE LEFT OFF: since they didn't accept my plea to a lesser I had to make them suffer by making up lies about travis, just as I threatened to do so! /mockery

What a teenager. This whole 'I was gonna kill myself' test NOW she wants to fight DP. Giver her a razor blade and save AZ taxpayers a few bucks FGS.

Is there a speedy checkout in this Walmart? 15 minutes of fame or less in lane 1, get her out of here.

And the problem with tweeting - and this is MOO - is that the Alexander family should NOT have to hear her name associated with recent headlines, for her duration of their lives. She shod be locked away and not heard from again. This kind of 'freedom' shouldn't be allowed. She gave up her freedoms when she became a resident of Maricopa County Jail.

OH MY GOD

I was having a serious panic when I couldn't get on this morning.

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

I was seriously thinking I was going to have to run out and buy a new computer which I can not afford. Thank goodness we are up and running again.

Snipped
Now I read that 4 hours ago Arias has tweeted:
"I would have signed a plea years ago to avoid this disaster, but I was refused a plea as the State and the family refused to settle."

"I wanted so much to avoid a trial but the State forced it. My only other option was suicide, and, well..."

"Re: commissary many of the items I didn't receive were for indigent girls less fortunate than me. I thankfully have a mini surplus of food."

"N DisGrace has set back the cause of all women who have survived domestic violence. Her circus makes a mockery of something very serious."

First, good post, Thurston.

This whole Tweeting thing is going to be shut down the minute she's sentenced. And as we all know, it is she who attempted to make a mockery of justice.

Didn't work.

It makes me sick but it seems that her confidence is growing with every minute the jury is out. Her tweets just reek of arrogance to me....same old Jodi.....

I'm praying the jury comes in dressed in their Sunday finest this morning!!!! PLEASE let today be the day!!!!

Does anyone know any info on the book Travis was in the process of writing? Will his family finish it and release it for sale? It would be nice to hear about his life in his own words.

How do I explain this, layman's terms over wine at dinner to someone who likes to debate?

When the debate part starts say nothing except- 'Your disagreement is with the Supreme Court, not me.'

Panic isn't the word! I have enough stress!!!

GOOD MORNING ALL!!!!!

Oh thank god we're back I've been feeling ill!! Gonna sleep for a bit .. Hoping for verdict today xo peeps :)

What a teenager. This whole 'I was gonna kill myself' test NOW she wants to fight DP. Giver her a razor blade and save AZ taxpayers a few bucks FGS.

Is there a speedy checkout in this Walmart? 15 minutes of fame or less in lane 1, get her out of here.

And the problem with tweeting - and this is MOO - is that the Alexander family should NOT have to hear her name associated with recent headlines, for her duration of their lives. She shod be locked away and not heard from again. This kind of 'freedom' shouldn't be allowed. She gave up her freedoms when she became a resident of Maricopa County Jail.

I don't think anything can be done about it. She's not doing it directly but rather through a friend and certainly that person is free to exercise her first amendment rights, no matter whose name is in the Twitter handle.

I know it isn't a pleasant thought but this isn't going away with Jodi. Social media is here to stay and she won't be the last high profile defendant to avail herself of it's usefulness.

Donald Trump tweeted to JA to take a plea deal. Where in the trial does he think we are??

I am firmly convinced that Arias is a danger to society. There are many dangerous sick individuals in our society. Arias, however, has been caught. Arias, IMO, is void of anything human. Arias is a master manipulator - she can trick people with her ability to speak eloquently. Not only this - Arias is able to become a master in the subject matter that her prey is interested in. Arias did this with Travis Alexander - pretending to be Mormon - quoting the Book of Mormon - pretending to be interested in the Mormon faith.

Arias is pure evil - she is able to conceal it very well. She has a "collection" of personalities, and, personifications. Showing the human characteristics that she has stolen from others - Arias is able to camouflage the demented maniac that she is.

Similar to the way that Arias copies pictures and claims that they are her own personal pieces of art - Arias' being is fraudulent. Arias' art, persona, words, actions that she embodies to "catch" prey are all counterfeit.

This type of evil is not easily detected. If it were - Travis Alexander would still be alive. We are all "prey" to the evil abomination that Arias is.

It is impossible to understand crazy - evil abominations that are in our world. We watched Arias give convincing interviews explaining how two people came to Travis Alexander's house and murdered him - we heard her describe how wonderful Travis Alexander was - we saw Arias personify a soft spoken, sweet, innocent, calm person. We saw her attempt to pass herself off as naive - her behavior in the police interrogation videos. It was as if Arias thought, "if I ask if I can freshen up before I am booked ... if I do a hand stand ... if I tell how worried I am about my family ... I will make them think, 'Arias could not have done this - if she were guilty she would not ask to freshen up before being booked - she cannot even grasped this situation which means she would never be able to slaughter another person."

Arias Murdered Travis Alexander like a Leopard Killing it's Prey.​

Arias is an animal - she is as human as a Leopard. A leopard lying in wait to kill it's prey will often study it - waiting for the right moment to pounce. When leopards are wounded they become more dangerous. This is unusual as most animals that are injured run away, and, hide. After a leopard kills it's prey - the leopard hides it's dead / dying prey by dragging it up into trees. ]Arias did not drag Travis Alexander up into a tree - but she drag him back to the shower hiding her prey like an animal.

This jury has to find Arias guilty of Premeditated Murder - Travis Alexander might as well been attacked by a leopard on June 4, 2008. If that had been the case - the leopard would have been put "down" by now.

There is no way to integrate Arias to make her a complete human being - this is as realistic is a person trying to make a leopard human. It is impossible.

Nothing about Arias is right - nor does it make sense. Again, we've seen her use her mimicry skills to behave sweet and naive. Yet during her trial she decided to use her mimicry skills to act defiant - I do believe that Arias believes that she was a lawyer sitting with colleagues at the defense table.

Arias is not a lawyer - she is not an artist - she is too old to change - plus she has already butchered another human being to death, and, ENJOYED IT!

Now I read that 4 hours ago Arias has tweeted:
I would have signed a plea years ago to avoid this disaster, but I was refused a plea as the State and the family refused to settle.

I wanted so much to avoid a trial but the State forced it. My only other option was suicide, and, well...

Re: commissary many of the items I didn't receive were for indigent girls less fortunate than me. I thankfully have a mini surplus of food.

N DisGrace has set back the cause of all women who have survived domestic violence. Her circus makes a mockery of something very serious.

I CANNOT comment on those tweets right now - especially "I was refused as the State and the family refused to settle," and, "many of the items I didn't receive were for indigent girls less fortunate than me."

The family refused to settle?

Indigent girls? - Arias has been declared indigent this is why she is receiving a defense paid for by the wonderful people of Arizona. If Arias has some money - she should be forced to pay the state back for her trial - or use it to keep her family in Arizona - instead of getting donations.

More than likely - Arias' website "the donations" is money that has been illegally obtained, and, criminals (since they are smart in terms of knowing how to work the system) are "running" the illegal monies through the "donations." This would allow The Arias Family not to have to answer to the IRS as to where they are getting their money.

Arias "donations" seem like a scam to me - I cannot imagine people donating a significant amount of money to her. If they have money from illegal sources - then I can understand how Arias' donations do produce money.

I would like to see the FBI - or the correct government agency investigate Arias' site, and, the money.

How Arias could write "the family refused to settle," is beyond any understanding. Again, no one can make sense out of crazy. Arias if she were a normal human being - and did murder Travis Alexander in self defense - would not write something so outrageous as that. Arias knows what she did to Travis Alexander's body - she has seen the pictures of his butchered body. Arias cannot, will not, is incapable of realizing how difficult it is for everyone to see what she did to Travis Alexander.

I'm scared - I thought that the jury would be back with a first degree guilty verdict by now.

Arias does not belong in society - Arias in society is as reasonable as being asked to live with a Leopard. Arias has done enough harm, injury and evil - she deserves the death penalty for murdering Travis Alexander - and she deserves the death penalty because Arias does not care that she murdered Travis Alexander - if she cared she would not be tweeting the statements above.

Again, I am getting nervous about "Verdict Watch."

Oh, the leopard analogy is so right. Except even a leopard might do it in a more humane way than Jodi did. I would compare her to a hyena...she looks like one too.
I agree that she deserves nothing less than the death penalty...there are just some types of evil you can't fix. She needs to pay for what she did. And b/c of her chameleon/hyena nature, she's gonna be able to adapt to regular prison - anywhere where she has at least some attention, she will be fine. No, no, no, she NEEDS isolation. She needs to have her source of life - ATTENTION - taken away from her. She cannot be compared to other "regular' prisoners, who would actually feel something by being in prison and wish to get out. No, not Jodi.
I also think her getting her GED, part of that is manipulation to make her jail record good and go towards mitigating factors, but part of it is because now she doesn't have those pesky men to whose manipulation she devoted all her energy to. She was so focused on them and her obsession of them and trying to put on this act for them, that she had no ambition for herself, she just leeched off of them. I think all this trial business and being a pseudo-lawyer, it has just given her too much self-confidence. And she doesn't have to answer to anyone - she's left on her own terms, with all the attention she wants. That is a dangerous combination for someone like Jodi. You can just see the smugness and arrogance in her in the courtroom. Even her pseduo-therapists would forced to admit that she has higher self-esteem now than before. Did they bother to quesiton WHY THAT IS??? How can someone have higher self-esteem knowing they brutally slaugtered someone in an animalistic way? To question if you are even human, that would not raise self-esteem. It just goes to show that KILLING TRAVIS DOESN"T AFFECT HER ONE BIT. She doesn't even THINK about it, only the consequences it has and trying to get out of those consequences.

...anxiously waiting for that bell to toll for Arias...
....fully believe that we shall hear it ringing loud and clear today...

...Justice for Travis....

I have been lurking for about a week after spending some time elsewhere. I like that everyone here behaves in a respectful manner.

Just wanted to pop in and say "hello" :seeya:

And

I am so addicted to this trial. Started watching when Dr Samuels was on the stand.

I too have outstanding chores waiting to be done. And last Thursday I was so caught up in Juan's closing I forgot to take my daughter her lunch to school.

Hope we see justice for Tavis and his family. His sisters break my heart everytime I see them.

As we sit on pins and needles waiting for a verdict I hope Jodi is sitting in her holding cell at the courthouse second guessing her testimony, her lawyers, her life...I hope she is wishing for immodium and can't have any.
Unfortunately her tweets sound like she's as arrogant as ever, waiting for that jury that will never convict her to come back with the verdict.

Did anybody else have problems connecting this morning?

Yes, but very thankful we are up and running.

Good morning, and let's pray for a guilty verdict today. I know this has to be so hard for the Alexander family, all this waiting. I'm so happy that their waiting is almost over!

Hi every 1...hoping today is the day that we hear a verdict of guilty, murder 1..

I have a appointment this am for a mamogram, and I know you good people will keep me in the loop....tia

I have been lurking for about a week after spending some time elsewhere. I like that everyone here behaves in a respectful manner.

Just wanted to pop in and say "hello" :seeya:

And

I am so addicted to this trial. Started watching when Dr Samuels was on the stand.

I too have outstanding chores waiting to be done. And last Thursday I was so caught up in Juan's closing I forgot to take my daughter her lunch to school.

Hope we see justice for Tavis and his family. His sisters break my heart everytime I see them.
:seeya:and:

:::welcome::welcome4:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members