Verdict Watch 05/06/2013 and 05/07/2013

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's enough proof to convict on m1 even if you believe she shot first.

Juan presented a false theory of the murder, backed up by intentionally false testimony. And that undermines the credibility of the entire prosecution's case.

Trump is about as in touch with reality as Arias is to sanity.

Who gives a ^&%$ what he thinks?

I'd rather hear about Trump tweets anyday over an Arias one. Its disgusting that an admitted killer can be given a microphone in public to say whatever she wants, knowing how it will affect the victim's family. She has made a mockery of anyone with PTSD, who has suffered domestic violence, and such. I hope they ban her dumb twitter account, or anyone speaking for her.

re JA's tweet considering suicide, who can ever forget her testifying that she was gonna commit suicide but the razor cut hurt too bad. And....to...think...what...she...did...to...Travis!

PRAISE HOLY POSEIDON Websleuths is back!!! I was beginning to freak. :tears: What I was intending to post before the website "fog" was that I am with those who previously posted that they have no clue about the meaning of the elephants. I didn't want to reveal my ignorance on this, but I would really like to know. Could someone please explain to us? Thank you!! :bowdown:

Hi Yuzu....
The elephant has a special meaning to Travis's family- a cherished symbol and sign ...

Trying to make a long story with many wonderful meanings short-here goes...
KCL -an amazing WS'er who had been attending the trial and supporting TA's family delivered gifts that another anonymous Earth Angel WS'er had sent to the family and the gifts included items which had the motifs of elephants on them...one of Travis's sisters was amazed and touched because she had an elephant memento/with attached picture of Travis that she carried with her for hope/rememberance and love of her dear older brother....it was such a wonderful/spiritual coincidence and brought tears and belief in the continuous nature of love all around...
Love never dies.....

KCL has a thread here on web sleuths...the story is there somewhere...she is a wonderful/gorgeous Earth Angel...who having endured her own horrible tragedy is acting as a conduit of kindness and love...

It looks like Jodi Ann Arias is Tweeting again!

Jodi Arias ‏@Jodiannarias 9h

I would have signed a plea years ago to avoid this disaster, but I was refused a plea as the State and the family refused to settle.

Jodi Arias ‏@Jodiannarias 9h

I wanted so much to avoid trial but the State forced it. My only other option was suicide and,well...

Jodi Arias ‏@Jodiannarias 8h

N. DisGrace has set back the cause of all women who have survived domestic violence. Her circus makes a mockery of something very serious.

As always, it's everyone's fault but hers :(

what is the name of the twitter account that is tweeting on behalf of Jodi?

and I think it will be a compromise second degree murder verdict

Juan presented a false theory of the murder, backed up by intentionally false testimony. And that undermines the credibility of the entire prosecution's case.

I guess thats possible, I think after the Anthony verdict, we should be ready for anything.

Would it matter to me which was done first, the shot or stabbing? Not really.
Everything reeks of premeditation, too much evidence to point to that. So what does it really matter whether the surgeon's incision starts from the bottom or top, when the appendix was removed all the same? Maybe a bad analogy. lol

Good morning everyone!!

Quick question for anyone who knows - a lot of talk has been about if the jurors are dressed up they maybe they have a verdict because they will be on camera -but, if they have M1 (fingers and toes crossed) then the trial is not over and the jurors still have work to do. So, they still can not be identified, right??

This Donald Trump connection is giving me a weird vibe.

Elle I agreed with you until I listened to Tricia's True Crime radio Sunday night when she had Chris Hughes as a guest. He stated that he was contacted by an "angel" they call "Michael" who wants to remain anonymous. He offered to help the Alexander family with lodging and travel and anything else they need, so they could be in Arizona during this horrible time. This gentleman sent money (a significant amount by the sound of it) but it wasn't received so he sent more and instructed the family to keep both donations. By the sounds of it the amount was significant and Donald Trump was the first person I thought of that could and has shown interest. Considering the comments he has made about how brutal the killing was and the tweets he sent JA about how she should have taken a deal. He cleared that comment up on NG last night and he did not say that in support of JA but seemed he was being snarky to JA. We may never know whether "Michael" is Donald or not but if it's not he should and could help the family. To whoever the "angel" is May God Bless him for helping them, they are dealing with enough stress heartache w/o having to worry about money at this time. JMHO

Um... No? If I were on the jury that wouldn't even matter to me. She killed him with three different weapons and she planned it out. Take your negativity elsewhere. It's too early for that.

Alternate realities....what can I say?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Nearly 11PM here, and soon I'll make a cup of tea, and hit the sack.
What a strange day it has been. When I went to bed last night, I was absolutely confident that there would be a verdict waiting when I got up this morning.
Here, it is late Autumn, but the sky was low and gray all day, cold wind blowing- yesterday during my lunch hour I planted Tulip bulbs for Travis, (what else could I do?), but I was past that today. Later though, during the afternoon, I became very calm. I talked about other things, goodness, I even laughed about other things. It doesn't matter if it's today, or tomorrow, justice is on it's way.

I have been so inspired by Travis and his family. They have made me braver, more thoughtful, and more willing and able to stand up for myself.

From the other side of the world then, on a island, where it is cold and dark right now, as you are all waking up for the day, I am still praying and hoping with you all. Travis matters, and justice matters.

Good morning everyone!!

Quick question for anyone who knows - a lot of talk has been about if the jurors are dressed up they maybe they have a verdict because they will be on camera -but, if they have M1 (fingers and toes crossed) then the trial is not over and the jurors still have work to do. So, they still can not be identified, right??

Yes, that's right.

what is the name of the twitter account that is tweeting on behalf of Jodi?

and I think it will be a compromise second degree murder verdict

Ugh sadly I can see this as a likely possibility. I'd be disgusted. But I'm still holding out hope for Murder 1 guilty Verdict.

Jodi has won and she knows it. Juan botched the case when he conspired with Dr. Horn to score a cheap shot against Jody. Unfortunately, this cheap shot was nonsensical crap (knife-first) and now the jury will either acquit on self-defense or convict of manslaughter. I'm 99.999% confident of that.

Admittedly you Never want a Dr. Horn on your team. He has made the cardinal sin of not being a very dependable witness--his changing stories and oversights don't help.......but Acquit or Manslaughter:facepalm::facepalm:

C'mon admit it , you have been talking to "the Donald" and we know he is in a world of his own.

I have just seen the post above so am off to read what has been tweeted, it must be so difficult for the extremely talkative Jodi to limit herself to 140 characters, and I can only imagine the smile on her face when she was told that Donald Trump knows who she is and is tweeting her,

Has everyone read the creature's tweets overnight?

She gets more malevolent everyday...this girl needs to be put down like the rabid dog she is. Her tweeting is making me insane. I cannot believe she can do this while Travis lies in a grave because of her evil hand.

She is truly loathsome. Anybody who does not see this is willfully blind, IMO.

I know right...
SheltieMom, I am in total disbelief this continues. I really pray that Juan can read some of this stuff in the sentencing phase. BTW good morning to you and everyone else.

Hi Yuzu....
The elephant has a special meaning to Travis's family- a cherished symbol and sign ...

Trying to make a long story with many wonderful meanings short-here goes...
KCL -an amazing WS'er who had been attending the trial and supporting TA's family delivered gifts that another anonymous Earth Angel WS'er had sent to the family and the gifts included items which had the motifs of elephants on them...one of Travis's sisters was amazed and touched because she had an elephant memento/with attached picture of Travis that she carried with her for hope/rememberance and love of her dear older brother....it was such a wonderful/spiritual coincidence and brought tears and belief in the continuous nature of love all around...
Love never dies.....

KCL has a thread here on web sleuths...the story is there somewhere...she is a wonderful/gorgeous Earth Angel...who having endured her own horrible tragedy is acting as a conduit of kindness and love...

Thanks!!:wave: I appreciate the details....now I can feel the sentiment so much more! :cheerful:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018