Verdict Watch 05/06/2013 and 05/07/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are people dogging on my boyfriend Dr. Horn?

I still maintain what I said yesterday. Based on the jurors who asked the questions to all the DT's witnesses, the self-defense theory doesn't fly with them. If there are any who have doubts, they're in the minority and it would be easier to convince them of 1st degree than to convince the majority of anything less. They all could have agreed on 1st degree right off the bat, but spent the day discussing the evidence. I think their decision to start at 10 today means something.

Everyone thought that Juror #5 was the one asking all the snarky questions, but after she was excused, the snarkiness continued. I think most of them all line up together and I don't give a flip what Dr. Horn said, nor do I care what came first, gun shot or stabbing, it is premeditated murder. Car rental, white car instead of red car, hair dying, cell phone turned off the entire time she was in Arizona, no paper trail whatsoever in Arizona, the deleting of the pics.... only the pics that incriminated her, the voice mail she left after she killed him, the text she sent him after she killed him, the email she sent after she killed him.... it all points to the fact that she knew what she was doing and that the "fog" is a load of BS.

Furthermore, Juan proved that she lied to them about the gas can and then proved that Nurmi's suggestion that she returned said gas can to a different Walmart is another load of BS. Him even mentioning it points to the fact that Jodi lied on the stand. If she bought that gas can for legitimate reasons, she would have no need to lie about it. She didn't return it and she didn't return it because she needed it to complete her plan to slaughter Travis to death and it's as clear as a cloudless day, to me.

:twocents:

It looks like Jodi Ann Arias is Tweeting again!

Jodi Arias ‏@Jodiannarias 9h

I would have signed a plea years ago to avoid this disaster, but I was refused a plea as the State and the family refused to settle.

Jodi Arias ‏@Jodiannarias 9h

I wanted so much to avoid trial but the State forced it. My only other option was suicide and,well...

Jodi Arias ‏@Jodiannarias 8h

N. DisGrace has set back the cause of all women who have survived domestic violence. Her circus makes a mockery of something very serious.

Yes, the problem child who shall remain nameless appears to be very active in dictating her tweets.

Did notice that the one tweet with the link to her DV project has been removed...and the previously named DV charities no longer appear on the pro-JA site. The charities must have gotten word fairly quickly and moved to dissociate themselves from her.

The tweet about Juan's lies is still there.

The tweets are so incredibly juvenile...has the DT talked to her and told her to stop, but she just won't follow?

Dr. Horn did not have to conspire. He submitted his report in July of 08 after all the results were back. There is no cheap shot. The cut to the throat was what killed him, that and the stab to the heart. He bled out. The gunshot isn't the issue if it were first or last because the cause of death was loss of blood due to the stabbings. All the injuries were over the top in terms of rage and not self-defense. The man is dead three times over and only one person is responsible. Finding Jodi not guilty, or guilty of self-defense/crime of passion is an irresponsible response to what Jodi has done. I don't think the majority of these jurors are irresponsible. jmo

Dr. Horn's testimony directly contradicts what he told Flores earlier. I refuse to believe the prosecution line that Flores was simply mistaken and that Dr. Horn never talked to him.

Dr. Horn's testimony directly contradicts what he told Flores earlier. I refuse to believe the prosecution line that Flores was simply mistaken and that Dr. Horn never talked to him.

Well to be fair, det. Flores is a detective, or course he formed an opinion based on his own observations to what occured and when, lol

Hello again, good people of WS.

First off, huge thanks for the warm welcome on my previous and first post. I don't often log in, so I just saw that. wow, you guys. Thank you, and I love you too, sincerely. You all rock.

Second, I logged in to avail myself of the "ignore" button, after reading a post pissing on the awesome Prosecutor, and prognosticating some ridiculous verdict where the defendant somehow "wins".

I call BS on that. Chica is guilty as sin, of Murder Numero Uno on both or either counts: premed/felony. There is no escaping that, the Jury has no other option as far as I am concerned. The State more than proved its case.

As for the killer's "communication machine" - ha ha ha, what a laugh. Let's not get pulled into a sociopath killer's game. The more delusional KillerChick is about the outcome, the more satisfying it will be for the rest of us humans. Have Faith, people. The Devil is taunting us because, in fact, it is terrified. These are her last throes, watch her grasp at the air. That's all she has left.

Off to take care of my own business, while the killer sits in agony in that cell as her fate is being decided by decent, honorable members of society who WILL do the right thing. They have no other choice.

God bless, my friends, and hugs to Travis' friends/family if they are reading here. Stay strong in the face of evil. She will get what's coming to her.

Hugs, M.

I don't get how how some of you are coming up with second-degree murder or manslaughter if Jodi shot Travis first. I asked my husband what that gunshot would have felt like if the bullet didn't go through the brain. He said it would probably feel like somebody hitting you in the head with a board. Jodi would have had a chance to run out the door easily without Travis catching up. If she shot him first, and he didn't become incapacitated, she then became an unwelcome guest in his house. That is a felony. While she was committing this felony, she stabbed Travis in the the heart, the back, and other places, and slit his throat. He died. Jodi committed felony murder.

If they got into an argument and she shot him or stabbed him in the chest because of that, she was committing a felony for shooting or stabbing him and refusing to leave. She kept stabbing him and slit his throat until he finally died. That's first-degree felony murder also. She is guilty of first-degree murder no matter which weapon she used first--gun, knife, or wooden spoon.

Premeditation is so obvious. She didn't shoot Travis when she first arrived at his house because Enrique was there. She and Travis went to sleep. Jodi wanted to be the last person to "sleep" with Travis, and that's why she waited until they had sex. Zach was at home between three and four. She waited until after he was gone to get him in the shower. With all the things she did after his May 26 text, it's easy to see that this murder was planned. She is guilty of both premeditated murder and felony murder.

What about the shell casing falling in congealed blood? No explanation from the DT was provided aside from fog-filled JA saying she didn't agree with the ME.

Bullet shells are bouncy. Since so many here believe the camera was kicked down the hallway, why can't you believe that the bullet was kicked onto the blood?

Jodi has won and she knows it. Juan botched the case when he conspired with Dr. Horn to score a cheap shot against Jody. Unfortunately, this cheap shot was nonsensical crap (knife-first) and now the jury will either acquit on self-defense or convict of manslaughter. I'm 99.999% confident of that.

:seeya: Respectfully disagree, however do agree on some points :waitasec:

Jodi has NOT won yet ... I am trying to keep the faith that the jury just wants to "dot their I's and cross their T's" ...

I give it until lunch today and IF they don't come back, then I will be worried sick !

Juan did NOT "botch" the case -- he did a FANTASTIC JOB !

However, I do think that Dr. Horn was a "weak" witness ...

JMO but I believe the jury should have come back with a 1st degree murder verdict yesterday in "no time" -- the evidence is overwhelming against JA !

JMO but the longer the jury is out, the more I "think" they are arguing over the degree of murder and will unfortunately eventurally COMPROMISE -- which will be a 2nd degree or manslaughter ...

And that makes me FURIOUS !

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Doesn't matter what conversations occurred. The only thing that matters is the testimony or testimony during hearings. And Dr. Horn established his medical opinion during his testimony. Doesn't matter what any detective "understood" from a prior talk. The testimony trumps.

Then the DT was successful in confusing the issue for you because neither Dr. Horn or Flores were there to stab, shoot, and slit TA throat. What JA did was brutal. TA did not have a .25 caliber gun, and he did not stab himself. She is the one who lied over and over and over again. The DT is using Flores and Horn as distractions, and they should not be the ones on trial, the focus needs to be kept on JA. I hope the jury stays focused on the true crime, and making sure JA is held accountable for her actions.

click on the person you want to ignore and it will take you to their profile,at the top under their username it should say user lists click on that and add to ignore list is at the bottom

ive learned to just scroll on by, i have no need for negative vibes here or in my life :rockon::seeya:

ARIGATOU!!:tyou: Well, I would scroll on by, too, but we don't need to get bombarded with negativity and troll spew today! :puke: We just need a M1 verdict!! :rockon:

:eek:ddsmiley: Don't feed into negative energy on verdict day. Just scroll on by!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webberry