Verdict Watch 05/06/2013 and 05/07/2013

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay people. Let's not feed the trolls. I don't want to see anyone not be here to share in the verdict. PLEASE please ignore. Or just pass on by.

Bullet shells are bouncy. Since so many here believe the camera was kicked down the hallway, why can't you believe that the bullet was kicked onto the blood?

Sure I can believe thats possible.

But at the end of the day, whats that really matter if he was shot first? Either way, why on earth did she have a gun/and/or/knife in there with her, lol. If it was a heat of passion situation. Surely taking the time to retrieve either of these items would give her time to reflect. I just can't do a backbend to make the defense's theory fit, which is exactly what I'd have to do. Just because he called her a three holed wonder, which she seemed to enjoy being "debased", doesn't equate to domestic violence either. If I have to literally bend over backwards to force myself to believe all of this is possible, is that really reasonable doubt?

Ignore list - Go to "User CP" at the very top of any thread in the blue bar. It will take you to your user Control Panel. On the left hand side you will see all of your editing options. Go to "edit ignore list" under the "Settings and Options." Just type in the member name, click "okay" and then click "save changes." HTH

Has anyone seen steely lately? I am missing his humour

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

Me, too. I think he's posting occasionally, but not on this thread.

I'm thinking of PMing Weebles today. Yesterday I really wanted some of her funny animal videos. This waiting is pretty nerve-wracking.

Jodi has won and she knows it. Juan botched the case when he conspired with Dr. Horn to score a cheap shot against Jody. Unfortunately, this cheap shot was nonsensical crap (knife-first) and now the jury will either acquit on self-defense or convict of manslaughter. I'm 99.999% confident of that.

Ummmm...then you would be 99.999999999999999999% wrong. I am 100% confident of that.

Well, I can't judge him too harshly, after all I was cheating on Seal with him to begin with.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
...but Schuby...I think Seal was kinda de-edifying you....
I'm pretty sure he was seeing almost everyone on this site for good chunks of time.....:floorlaugh:

Yes, the problem child who shall remain nameless appears to be very active in dictating her tweets.

Did notice that the one tweet with the link to her DV project has been removed...and the previously named DV charities no longer appear on the pro-JA site. The charities must have gotten word fairly quickly and moved to dissociate themselves from her.

The tweet about Juan's lies is still there.

The tweets are so incredibly juvenile...has the DT talked to her and told her to stop, but she just won't follow?
wow I totally agree and am hearing now on ng that yes; ALV is related to that specific women's shelter. ALV is behind some of this; maybe she is behind the twitter account as well?
I would love to know who is really "tweeting" for her. What a farce! She knows how angry it's making people and the judge should admonish her in some way.
And Yes; I'm serious our Good Judge, needs to admonish this DEFENDANT, for using social media during her trial. I don't care HOW she get's her POV 'out there' she is...and that needs to stop today. Hopefully it will with a GUILTY IN THE FIRST DEGREE VERDICT AT 1pm today

Bullet shells are bouncy. Since so many here believe the camera was kicked down the hallway, why can't you believe that the bullet was kicked onto the blood?

if the bullet wound was first, how was there blood there for it to bounce into?

A few weeks back I remember the Mods being very unhappy about discussion on placing posters on the Ignore List. Maybe those discussions should be on a PM. I don't wish anyone to be put on a TO at this critical time. Would hate for anyone to miss being able to be here were the verdict to come in. Just a thought.

It looks like Jodi Ann Arias is Tweeting again!

Jodi Arias ‏@Jodiannarias 9h

I would have signed a plea years ago to avoid this disaster, but I was refused a plea as the State and the family refused to settle.

Jodi Arias ‏@Jodiannarias 9h

I wanted so much to avoid trial but the State forced it. My only other option was suicide and,well...

Jodi Arias ‏@Jodiannarias 8h

N. DisGrace has set back the cause of all women who have survived domestic violence. Her circus makes a mockery of something very serious.

Thanks for these. I used to point out to my kids when they were much younger that if you say one thing and do another, eventually people will figure you out. Amazing how some people just don't get it.

Dr. Horn's testimony directly contradicts what he told Flores earlier. I refuse to believe the prosecution line that Flores was simply mistaken and that Dr. Horn never talked to him.

I think Flores believed Jodi was telling the truth when she said the ninjas shot Travis first. I believe Flores accepted that as fact and regardless of the conversation he may have had with Dr. Horn that only Flores remembers at the autopsy in June, Dr. Horn's final opinion was that Travis was not shot first. The day of the autopsy may not have been the day he looked at the brain. But in the days following the main autopsy Dr. Horn would have examined the brain, gotten tests results back and compiled all his notes and then wrote his report in July. He is standing by that report.

All of this information does not matter. Dr. Horn has no reason to lie. He is not testifying for the defense. She overkilled him. The cutting of his throat when she could obviously have gotten away cancels out everything having to do with self-defense.

Ignore list - Go to "User CP" at the very top of any thread in the blue bar. It will take you to your user Control Panel. On the left hand side you will see all of your editing options. Go to "edit ignore list" under the "Settings and Options." Just type in the member name, click "okay" and then click "save changes." HTH

Thanks! :)

I couldn't get in for the longest time...kept saying database problems...

Good Morning All...:seeya:
Yesterday at work I had to crack open 30 lobsters and de-meat them for lobster
rolls and seafood chowder...my hands hurt!!

I'm ready for today:rockon:

What's your address again?

Many juries take 10 to 20 hours of deliberation before rendering a verdict. Yes, some come back earlier and yes some take longer, but of the trials I've watched in the last few years, the majority have taken place over 2 to 3 court days.

So this is very, very normal. Just because a rapt audience who has been discussing every nuance of this case for months feels it should only take 30 min to convict, it doesn't mean squat. It means the jury is doing what juries do. They are deliberating and discussing. That's not only their right, it's their obligation!

Lololololololol...she can just tweet her way straight to the executioner!

Ain't that the truth. I kind of enjoy her tweets. She just digs her hole deeper.

:seeya: Schube!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member