Verdict Watch 05/06/2013 and 05/07/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump is about as in touch with reality as Arias is to sanity.

Who gives a ^&%$ what he thinks?

He also said he thought the jury would have been back rather quickly yesterday with a death penalty verdict. So he obviously doesn't know how the process works.

Elle I agreed with you until I listened to Tricia's True Crime radio Sunday night when she had Chris Hughes as a guest. He stated that he was contacted by an "angel" they call "Michael" who wants to remain anonymous. He offered to help the Alexander family with lodging and travel and anything else they need, so they could be in Arizona during this horrible time. This gentleman sent money (a significant amount by the sound of it) but it wasn't received so he sent more and instructed the family to keep both donations. By the sounds of it the amount was significant and Donald Trump was the first person I thought of that could and has shown interest. Considering the comments he has made about how brutal the killing was and the tweets he sent JA about how she should have taken a deal. He cleared that comment up on NG last night and he did not say that in support of JA but seemed he was being snarky to JA. We may never know whether "Michael" is Donald or not but if it's not he should and could help the family. To whoever the "angel" is May God Bless him for helping them, they are dealing with enough stress heartache w/o having to worry about money at this time. JMHO

Lol, given his addiction to publicity I'm sure he wishes it was him, but it isn't. If he had done something so philanthropic rest assured, he'd not do so anonymously.

It makes me sick but it seems that her confidence is growing with every minute the jury is out. Her tweets just reek of arrogance to me....same old Jodi.....

I'm praying the jury comes in dressed in their Sunday finest this morning!!!! PLEASE let today be the day!!!!

It IS sick....but what I hate is ppl actually responding to "her" even if its snarky and rude...she thrives on attention and drama and the more ppl pay attention to her the more she does it.
DR with 23 hours in, 1 out is the worst punishment for her.....harder for Donovan to be her mouthpiece.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Good Morning All - I didn't know today was Steven's birthday. How fitting that today the verdict will come in. I am confident of M1 and don't really care if it is DP or LWOP, so long as it really is the WOP part. So tired of criminals getting out early, returning to life of crime, destroying more families and back in the slammer to an ever revolving door. I have confidence in this jury and they are taking their time and going over all the evidence. Imagine how exciting to be able to go thru all the evidence they had to sit and see passed from lawyer to witness, back to lawyer. Now they get to hold it, read it, examine it and draw their conclusions. I think they are being thorough and methodical and they will come back with the only verdict that makes sense. They know the defendant and her lawyers are liars, they know they lied to their faces. This jury is not stupid, according to their questions. They will get it right!!!!

While we are waiting, I am going to compose my letter to keep this monster of a non-mom in jail. See this link: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8411734#post8411734"]Abigail Young, TX, Up for Parole on a Yearly Basis, next review begins 4/01/2013 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I will consider it my act of kindness for the day!!!

BJmaTUSCUAA24-t.jpg:thumb

My problem getting on WS started just after 4am this morning. I even downloaded a new browser! I got the vBulletin database message also and was going to email but saw that it was to 's email and didn't want to bother him.

Anyway, Good Morning everyone!!

Today is THE DAY; I just know it! GB JM and Travis' family. Happy Birthday, Steven! You get a guilty verdict for your birthday!

I guess thats possible, I think after the Anthony verdict, we should be ready for anything.

Would it matter to me which was done first, the shot or stabbing? Not really.
Everything reeks of premeditation, too much evidence to point to that. So what does it really matter whether the surgeon's incision starts from the bottom or top, when the appendix was removed all the same? Maybe a bad analogy. lol

It's not merely that Juan presented a false theory of the murder, but that he conspired with Dr. Horn to back it up with false testimony under oath. We know this it true because in Flores's original interview with Dr. Horn, he indicated that Jodi's sequence of events was very likely. And the jury knows this. That undermines the credibility of the whole case.

Good Morning Team Travis!! Would someone mind giving me (and others) anything worth knowing from when the jury left yesterday. Instead of carry out my DH decided we would go out for dinner and grocery shopping. :blushing: I didn't realize how low on food/snacks etc. Help a girl out please! :please: I didn't even get to see the Hughes on Dr. D.

I was nervous yesterday, but after the news last night of the three woman found alive, I feel almost joyous today!

If today drags on again though, I'm so thankful to have all of you to hold my hand!

:seeya: Good Morning Y'All !

:please::please::please::please: for a 1st degree murder verdict today !

Admittedly you Never want a Dr. Horn on your team. He has made the cardinal sin of not being a very dependable witness--his changing stories and oversights don't help.......but Acquit or Manslaughter:facepalm::facepalm:

C'mon admit it , you have been talking to "the Donald" and we know he is in a world of his own.

It's just tragic. The whole thing. Juan should have never recalled Dr. Horn. It cost him the case. You'll see when the verdict is read.

Jodi has won and she knows it. Juan botched the case when he conspired with Dr. Horn to score a cheap shot against Jody. Unfortunately, this cheap shot was nonsensical crap (knife-first) and now the jury will either acquit on self-defense or convict of manslaughter. I'm 99.999% confident of that.

Dr. Horn did not have to conspire. He submitted his report in July of 08 after all the results were back. There is no cheap shot. The cut to the throat was what killed him, that and the stab to the heart. He bled out. The gunshot isn't the issue if it were first or last because the cause of death was loss of blood due to the stabbings. All the injuries were over the top in terms of rage and not self-defense. The man is dead three times over and only one person is responsible. Finding Jodi not guilty, or guilty of self-defense/crime of passion is an irresponsible response to what Jodi has done. I don't think the majority of these jurors are irresponsible. jmo

Juan presented a false theory of the murder, backed up by intentionally false testimony. And that undermines the credibility of the entire prosecution's case.

The only way you could know Juan's theory is false is if you were there at the scene of the crime as the murder was occurring. Were you?

Admittedly you Never want a Dr. Horn on your team. He has made the cardinal sin of not being a very dependable witness--his changing stories and oversights don't help.......but Acquit or Manslaughter:facepalm::facepalm:

C'mon admit it , you have been talking to "the Donald" and we know he is in a world of his own.

It wasn't that big an error if you look at it in context. Really and truly it wasn't. Henry Lee....THAT is a different story. Typographical error-not so much. It does not change the facts he testified to.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Off to work, I'll be popping in later. Deep Breath.

Stay strong everyone!

It's not merely that Juan presented a false theory of the murder, but that he conspired with Dr. Horn to back it up with false testimony under oath. We know this it true because in Flores's original interview with Dr. Horn, he indicated that Jodi's sequence of events was very likely. And the jury knows this. That undermines the credibility of the whole case.

What about the shell casing falling in congealed blood? No explanation from the DT was provided aside from fog-filled JA saying she didn't agree with the ME.

I don't think he conspired with anyone, or backed anything up with false testimony. Opinions are opinions, you know the old addage, like belly buttons, everyone has one. I think Detective flores believed, for whatever reason, that the shot occurred first. It did not, according to the medical examiner, due to the lack of blood in the bullet track. Makes sense. Besides, his back was turned in how many of those shots? Where were the majority of his stab wounds? Yup, in his back. Imo, thats how it probably started. Makes perfect sense, no offense to anyone who thinks differently

Juan presented a false theory of the murder, backed up by intentionally false testimony. And that undermines the credibility of the entire prosecution's case.

I really don't want to get into negativity this morning, but I believe you are very wrong. The judge's instructions said that what the attorneys say is not evidence in and of itself - their words are just trying to help understand what happened. What matters is the facts presented - the real evidence. The defense presented no real evidence - just words, lies, with no proof. The prosecution presented a lot of evidence - facts - that show premeditation. So, it really doesn't matter what came first. She clearly planned the murder and killed Travis 3 ways - premeditation. JA will be in prison for life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bunny1998#