Verdict Watch 05/06/2013 and 05/07/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Donald Trump tweeted to JA to take a plea deal. Where in the trial does he think we are??

LOL! More importantly, what planet does he think he's on? Cause it ain't the one I'm inhabiting.

PRAISE HOLY POSEIDON Websleuths is back!!! I was beginning to freak. :tears: What I was intending to post before the website "fog" was that I am with those who previously posted that they have no clue about the meaning of the elephants. I didn't want to reveal my ignorance on this, but I would really like to know. Could someone please explain to us? Thank you!! :bowdown:

It makes me sick but it seems that her confidence is growing with every minute the jury is out. Her tweets just reek of arrogance to me....same old Jodi.....

I'm praying the jury comes in dressed in their Sunday finest this morning!!!! PLEASE let today be the day!!!!

Jodi has won and she knows it. Juan botched the case when he conspired with Dr. Horn to score a cheap shot against Jody. Unfortunately, this cheap shot was nonsensical crap (knife-first) and now the jury will either acquit on self-defense or convict of manslaughter. I'm 99.999% confident of that.

I'd sort of stayed away from the discussion of this case on these boards for a while, other than lurking. I guess I felt like there was little to debate, to me its always been glaringly obvious what happened, who did it, and why. But now that its all coming to a close, I think my nerves are just shot. Reading these boards sure help, very much, but omg... my nerves are just shot waiting

I'm going to spend the entire morning praying for a 1st Degree Murder verdict.

It's Steven Alexander's birthday today, so I hope that is a sign that the Alexander Family's nightmare is going to begin to be over today.

I'm sick and tired of that monster who slaughtered a human being having a platform to spew her nasty, selfish hatred. It must come to a stop TODAY!!!!

Let's use the "Law of Attraction" against Jodi--let's all beam thoughts of 1st Degree Murder VERDICT to the jurors!

Enough is enough.

Jodi has won and she knows it. Juan botched the case when he conspired with Dr. Horn to score a cheap shot against Jody. Unfortunately, this cheap shot was nonsensical crap (knife-first) and now the jury will either acquit on self-defense or convict of manslaughter. I'm 99.999% confident of that.

There's enough proof to convict on m1 even if you believe she shot first.

I have been lurking for about a week after spending some time elsewhere. I like that everyone here behaves in a respectful manner.

Just wanted to pop in and say "hello" :seeya:

And

I am so addicted to this trial. Started watching when Dr Samuels was on the stand.

I too have outstanding chores waiting to be done. And last Thursday I was so caught up in Juan's closing I forgot to take my daughter her lunch to school.

Hope we see justice for Tavis and his family. His sisters break my heart everytime I see them.

Congratulations on your first post Sues*zoo! :seeya:

Welcome to our group. Looking forward to hearing more from you!

:wagon:

Good Morning!

Yes I was a tad panic when I couldn't into the site!

I think we will have a verdict today. I for one, even tho, it would be great to have a verdict in 15 mins, I for one am glad that the jury has taken a bit of time to find JA Guilty of Premed 1st Degree.

O/T
Will be back shortly, must watch the news conference this morning on the Women who were just found.

The more complicated the criminal the more complicated the crime. JA fits this to a T; I'm hopeful for a swift verdict today; and eventually the Needle. JA over thought her crime.
JA killed this defenseless man; wet outta the shower three ways. IMO; the order of events isn't exactly right which is why she sits there so smug. I have a slightly different take on the order of this brutal murder; heinous, vicious in nature. Several times it was mentioned she had a thing about photographing in the mirror. That left side spray pattern on the L hot sink handle says to me this:
after he was in the hallway he made it to the sink. Couldn't believe what had happened and JA came up behind him and slit his throat in the mirror. While she standing behind him. This Is possible. It's the pattern on the handle at that sink that bothers me a lot. I think she Is a sexually deviant female, travis slipped to the floor as you can see how his hands smeared in the blood. I do think the gunshot occurred last while he was seated in that shower. For good measure. So while I think she attacked him in that hallway and he tried to get up and get away; I believe that spray and spatter on the hot water handle shows me she slit his throat there; from left to right with her right hand standing behind him. If she were to walk up and wrap her arms around him from behind; he is already stabbed over and over...that blood spatter evidence bothers me. I wish this one thing had been made clearer to the jurors. I wish they had used a blood spatter expert regarding that photo. Just my humblest of opinions on this crime, the blood spatter evidence and the sequence of events. My thoughts are with his family this morning and I didn't sleep well.

The jury would have to have 99.999% of their brains missing to acquit Jodi.

Good morning, everyone! Here's hoping today's the day! Sending heartfelt thoughts and prayers to Travis' family.

Donald Trump tweeted to JA to take a plea deal. Where in the trial does he think we are??

Trump is about as in touch with reality as Arias is to sanity.

Who gives a ^&%$ what he thinks?

PRAISE HOLY POSEIDON Websleuths is back!!! I was beginning to freak. :tears: What I was intending to post before the website "fog" was that I am with those who previously posted that they have no clue about the meaning of the elephants. I didn't want to reveal my ignorance on this, but I would really like to know. Could someone please explain to us? Thank you!! :bowdown:

As I understand it, A generous person provided gifts for TA's family with elephants on them as "elephants never forget". When KCL went to give them to the family, a family member had an elephant keychain on in memory of Travis. It has become very symbolic because TA will never be forgotten.

Good morning everyone! So glad Websleuths is back up...whew!

One day closer to justice for Travis and his family. I hope we hear the verdict today.

I'm going to spend the entire morning praying for a 1st Degree Murder verdict.

It's Steven Alexander's birthday today, so I hope that is a sign that the Alexander Family's nightmare is going to begin to be over today.

I'm sick and tired of that monster who slaughtered a human being having a platform to spew her nasty, selfish hatred. It must come to a stop TODAY!!!!

Let's use the "Law of Attraction" against Jodi--let's all beam thoughts of 1st Degree Murder VERDICT to the jurors!

Enough is enough.

Your prayers will go unanswered. Brace yourself for the worst. Juan's conspiracy with Dr. Horn has flushed the case down the toilet. The credibility of the prosecution was destroyed when Dr. Horn was called for the third time. Juan severely undermined his whole case by pushing that nonsensical knife-first crap. It's over.

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member