Verdict Watch 05/06/2013 and 05/07/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She sliced a man's throat and isn't even sorry. In fact she's cocky. Just like she was on the stand with Juan.

BTW wonder who it was that burglarized Dr Demarte's home for that laptop?

Does anyone have any feelings as to what her reaction will be if it's M1 and DP? Stoic? Sobbing? Outburst?

I predict she'll go full Exorcist! The stun belt that she wears will get a work out tomorrow.:scared::scared::scared:

I'm trying to listen to the defendant's direct regarding her murder trip.
I hate both her and her attorney's voices so much that it's so hard to pay attention, then I have to rewind it and listen again.
:pullhair: :pullhair: :pullhair:

aw geez, a new thread in the middle of the night.

Howdy!

Jodi is going down.

BTW, how do I explain to someone that BPD (borderline personality disorder) is NOT insanity. At work a co-worker said "oh she will just get insanity". Well, we know that is not an option, so how do I explain that BPD is not insane?

Tell her to research it on the Internet. I used to read about it from a woman who iirc was named Tamara who had bpd and now gives speeches etc about this problem.. Tami green iirc... She explained it to a t

Does anyone have any feelings as to what her reaction will be if it's M1 and DP? Stoic? Sobbing? Outburst?

Oh, mrsu, you already know the answer to that.....If it is M1, stoic because she is always in control and knows in her sick mind that she will get away with it somehow - If we get the M1 verdict, watch her - she will probably even crack a SMIRK. As for the DP, probably the same thing. She has no REAL emotions since she has BPD...JMO

bringing over because my reply got "squished" when the doors slammed shut LOL

She won't win. The other inmates will demote her and never allow her to be anything more. She will finally get it. She won't win friends or influence anyone in prison.
Moo
Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Agreed.
Unfortunately, I have a relative that has addiction issues that have led to many legal problems and stints in prison. ANYONE who comes in thinking they are the top of the heap, will soon be set straight.
There are women there who have been there for many years and a pecking order is set. JA is not going to upset the status quo. Many have life sentences so getting "in trouble" for making another prisoner's life miserable, or even physically hurting/killing them doesn't really matter to them. They aren't going anywhere anyway. What can you add to a life sentence?? You can put them in seg, but honestly a lot of the long-timers seem to not mind being alone and not having to deal with all the BS from other prisoners.

My relative was in jail with several "infamous" female killers and only the newcomers are awed with them. It wears off very quickly. They are "nothing special" in no time.
Some (Marilyn Lemak) are very quiet, kind and keep to themselves. http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-lemak-storygallery,0,7085141.storygallery
Others (Jacqueline Annette Williams) are mean, vicous, and make everyone's life miserable at every chance they have. http://murderpedia.org/female.W/w/williams-jacqueline.htm

When the verdict is announced, they will not yet have decided on a sentence. She'll only hear, at this stage: murder1 (premeditated and/or felony), murder 2, manslaughter, or not guilty (I believe those are all the choices).

If she gets murder 1, she won't find out about the death penalty decision until after the next phase of the trial.

I think stoic too....with a lot of swallows and cotton mouth. I secretly hope she barfs or faints or does something exciting. Although I'm sure she is heavily medicated.

Remind me again...does the jury recommend LWOP or DP tomorrow??

If the jurors are coming in at 10am Tuesday, I betcha they do have their verdict. :rocker:

Oh, mrsu, you already know the answer to that.....If it is M1, stoic because she is always in control and knows in her sick mind that she will get away with it somehow - If we get the M1 verdict, watch her - she will probably even crack a SMIRK. As for the DP, probably the same thing. She has no REAL emotions since she has BPD...JMO

I don't think it's the BPD that causes her to have no real emotions. I think she does have BPD, but is also a psychopath or sociopath. JMO of course, I'm not a psychologist.

I need to find a book about these different disorders or something. I find it all very interesting!

Originally Posted by zaza
JA just twittered that she would have signed a plea years ago to avoid "this disaster", but she was refused a plea as the State and the family refused to settle.

She also says she wanted so much to avoid trial but the State forced it. Her only other option was suicide....

Sounds like she's scared. About time.

I am glad she is calling it a 'disaster.' At least she recognizes it for what it is. She realizes that she is not walking away this time.

I'm trying to listen to the defendant's direct regarding her murder trip.
I hate both her and her attorney's voices so much that it's so hard to pay attention, then I have to rewind it and listen again.
:pullhair: :pullhair: :pullhair:
Have you thought about getting some advice on these self-harming behaviours? :scared::scared:

TigerBalm said:
Dang are you up already or did you never go to sleep?!?
I need to keep on your schedule, so I know if I should yell at you or not
Missed this before. It's 06:07 here. Believe me I like my sleep. Thanks for checking though mom :D

I predict she'll go full Exorcist! The stun belt that she wears will get a work out tomorrow.:scared::scared::scared:

:floorlaugh: I would love to see that, but she'll probably just mouth "BS" again.

If I was a juror, and we had agreed to a verdict, and were going home to sleep on it, I think I would be very tempted to look at the internet a bit to double check. :angel: JMO

When the verdict is announced, they will not yet have decided on a sentence. She'll only hear, at this stage: murder1 (premeditated and/or felony), murder 2, manslaughter, or not guilty (I believe those are all the choices).
If she gets murder 1, she won't find out about the death penalty decision until after the next phase of the trial.

BBM: I think SHE will hear "I now pronounce you husband and wife, Travis you may kiss the bride" because she is still living in her sick demented mind. :stormingmad: :twocents:

She will probably give a smirky smile and shake her head. Personally, I want a full blown meltdown.

I am sure she is going to try and work up some waterworks during the penalty phase. Course it is JA we are talking about. She may just continue blaming everyone else.

aw geez, a new thread in the middle of the night.

Howdy!

Jodi is going down.

BTW, how do I explain to someone that BPD (borderline personality disorder) is NOT insanity. At work a co-worker said "oh she will just get insanity". Well, we know that is not an option, so how do I explain that BPD is not insane?

Tell her to google it and research lol. Seriously tho many folks really don't know it is rarely used,rarely applies and is rarely successful. I cant remember the Stats. They are very low.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beeaimee