Verdict Watch 05/06/2013 and 05/07/2013

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is such a beautiful pic that you have in your sig! Who is the photographer and do they have prints?

When I get on this site in the morning, I smile, every time I run into one of your posts and see the elephant with the girl........

GOOD MORNING, SLEUTHERS!!!! Are we ready for a VERDICT?

Actually Katiekoolady posted it a while back. Then I found it on photobucket and put it near my sig. I just fell in love with it. I think elephants are magnificent animals and such a creature next to a girl in the water just stirred emotions in me. I have know idea who the creator of the picture is. Perhaps KCL knows.

Bus Driver News! I stayed on his route for three circles today. He kept looking at me in the mirror and even at one stage called someone on his mobile whilst looking in the mirror at me. He loves me.

Yes, he's smitten...probably works for a wretched boss who won't allow drivers to smile at or even make eye contact with girlfriends.

Just drive to his company & park (leave the engine running) near the bus barn, where he'll be sure to see you....you may have to do this a few times before he notices.

No, but they heard her lie to their faces. She herself said she returned it to the same store she bought it. Nurmi was just trying to muddy the waters.

And I fear that he may have been successful. That's why Juan should have left no backdoor open for Jodi to escape. A second witness concerning the other Walmarts in the area (or lack thereof) would have nailed her to the cross.

Did you see that demon shake its head "no" when Juan told the jury that Jodi told him that she returned it to the same Walmart under cross? No, Jodi! There was no other Walmart in Salinas in 2008 and you did say YES to Juan under cross so WHY are you shaking your head "no"?! That just proves that all her head shaking is just more manipulation, directed toward the media. She is so evil that I can't bare the thought of her going free!

You're so wrong about me. I most certainly do not support Jodi Arias. She is a demon overlord from the pits of hell.

You do not seem to be a Jodi supporter to me, but I find your predictions and analysis puzzling nonetheless.

Chris Hughes ‏@cshughes 2m

I woke up with this verse in my mind. "Be still & know that I am God." Psalm 46:10

That is one of my favorite verses especially when under stress.

You and Steven Alexander and another regular courtwatcher Cody who turns 21 today. 3 signs of good luck. :seeya:

Happy birthday to cricket, Steven and Cody, who all share a birthday with my baby who turns 1 today! It's gotta be a sign, right?

Lots of May babies around here...add me to the list (Thursday!)

Let's hope Steven has the BEST Birthday today - and he gets the justice the family so desperately deserves!

I was quite frustrated and worried last night. My Mom, a trial follower reassured me. She said this jury has a lot to talk about. They have been together for four months and not allowed to speak about the case. She says she is giving them each three hours to vent and talk and after thirty-six hours then she will worry about the verdict. Thank you Mom!

You're so wrong about me. I most certainly do not support Jodi Arias. She is a demon overlord from the pits of hell.

I have read your posts on another thread, which are pretty stellar, actually- it's crystal clear you are not a JA supporter. Your belief in her guilt is obvious.

People react negatively to the "sky is falling" approach you tend to take in the main thread here. You feel there are problems with the State's case, and in particular the communication between Flores and Horn. That's valid.

What isn't particularly sensitive is to post "I'm 99% sure of an acquittal, etc," because people are really upset and anxious. They've invested their hearts and souls into this, desperately wanting to see justice for Travis Alexander.

Fear or apprehension is justifiable, anyone can understand that. The technique used to communicate it is (perhaps unintentionally) incendiary and upsetting. :twocents:

Deanna Reid will be on Dr. Drew tonight

Thanks. I will make sure to DVR it.

:rockon:

I usually watch Dr. Drew every night now because of the guests he has on his show. Last night it was Chris and Sky Hughes.

I don't like his show since he has no manners and interrupts everytime something interesting is being said. I have only watched his show during this trial and will stop once this is over.

Today is my Birthday and I should get what I want. Right?

:cheer::cheer:

I really really want a guilty verdict today!!!!!!!

:please::please:

haha, I was about to post similar - its my birthday tomorrow and I'd like to go out for the afternoon & eveing so PLEASE let the guilty verdict come in today/tonight, or I'm going to be stuck at home (time zones causing more probs).

Happy Birthday cricket!

The contradiction between what Horn allegedly told Flores and what Horn would later say on the witness stand. It looks like witness tampering.

Unless I'm mistaken, Horn didn't have a conversation with Flores. Flores watched the autopsy from the viewing gallery, but they never had a conversation.

Hello all!

I slept for like 8 hours straight. Woke up thinking I had slept for a couple of hours! :scared:

We're only about an hour away from deliberations! Yay! Hopefully today is the day we get our Verdict. Prayers...

basilcat....I hope today is the day we get to dance! :dance::skip:

Random and off topic but I had to share, because I feel so GOOD!

I got my first haircut in over two years yesterday and woke up feeling so freaking HOT! All my hair fell out for chemo in March 2011, and it was finally long enough to get back to the style I had. I have been in remission since the end of September 2011... I beat the cancer physically and I finally feel like I have beat the cancer emotionally...because I look like my old self again.
:rockon::rockon::yourock::yourock::thewave:

Actually Katiekoolady posted it a while back. Then I found it on photobucket and put it near my sig. I just fell in love with it. I think elephants are magnificent animals and such a creature next to a girl in the water just stirred emotions in me. I have know idea who the creator of the picture is. Perhaps KCL nows.

I'm a long time collector of elephants and actually have one that my son brought me back from Cancun.

I've been meaning to comment on the photo in your sig line. It is exceptionally beautiful.

Mine either...thinks she looks like a rat and cant stand her eyes....and he wonders why it is taking so long to "hang her." Lol.....he is a tad redneck...

BBM lol
kinda like Steinbeck in East of Eden,
“She had eyes like a goat, flat, no depth, devoid of human compassion."

Did Juan ask that of the walmart witness? I don't remember seeing him ask. I know we have verified that but how do we know the jury knows this fact? I mean Nurmi objects every time Juan referred to the lieing about returning the gas can because he wants to jury to believe she returned it elsewhere.

Bottom line: JA made 3 SEPARATE GAS purchases in SALT LAKE CITY (after the murder) at one gas station: 2 were for around 10 gallons and 1 was for around 5 gallons and SHE THREW OUT THE RECEIPT FOR THE 5 GALLON PURCHASE BUT KEPT THE OTHER TWO RECEIPTS. She was obviously trying to hide the approx. 5 gallon purchase. And if she didn't have that 3rd, 5 gallon gas can, where did she put that extra 5 gallons of gas? Not one receipt for gas shows more than approx. 12-13 gallons of gas purchased in one transaction during her trip, so there is no way the car could hold 15 gallons of gas. Did she dump 5 gallons of gas on the ground? COMMON SENSE.
Also, the defense did not bring up the lie that JA returned the gas can to a different Walmart until closing arguments, so there was no way for JM to then ask any witnesses about existence of other Walmarts in Salinas or returns to other Walmarts. Defense did this on purpose - they could have asked the Walmart witness if other Walmarts existed in 2008, but they wanted to present that possible lie at a time that prosecution couldn't effectively rebut it through witnesses. If it was the truth that JA had returned it to another Walmart, then defense would have asked the Walmart witness about other Walmarts to show that in fact other Walmarts existed, to prove she was telling the truth. They did not do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member