Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
4sy0le.jpg

LET'S GET THIS DONE!

Even better. Call a witness with Walmart business records to testify that there was no other Walmart in 2008.

No need to..he handled everything perfectly. We'd be here until next year if he had to call witnesses in anticipation of the defense's lies!

You're hysterical!!

:dramaqueen:

Travis loved elephants. Perhaps, because they are strong, powerful but harmless as well.

Not true. My ex was born and raised in Africa on plantations. As a child, he saw a man get trampled to death by a bull elephant. Like any wild animal, elephants can be dangerous and this should be respected.

Morning all :seeya: I have a great feeling today, I really do. Today is the day.....I totally feel that. F/U Arias you are done. You can tell your lies to YOURSELF while in that cell for 23 hrs. a day.

Totally O/T Kyle had a terrible night and a terrible nurse.....I wanted to snatch her hair out. He was sleeping on his back and started to throw up.....I freaked out! Apparently he is allergic to codeine. He starts chemo at 11:00.....gotta kill that tumor named "Jodi." Hell she really is cancer.

Sending good vibes and love to the Alexander family.....hang in there! She's done :rockon:

Sending love and prayers to you Rosemary for your son! Bless you and your family.....

What an AMAZING coincidence. My Boston Terrier Spanky has something in his belly today, too. Worst case of gas, EVAH. I'm taking this as a SIGN, that JA is stinkin' DONE today.

:D

:floorlaugh: Boycie must have eaten some of the same stuff.

IMO, we should be getting the verdict reached announcement any time now!

The vibe today waking up with a feeling of serenity. ;)

Me, too. Not worried about this verdict at all.

I am, however, somewhat worried about myself. I saw a recipe today for spinach & apricot salad with spiced lentils and thought, gee, that looks pretty good.

Perhaps I need an intervention of some kind.

I used to follow his tweets and then realised that it seemed he was behind the whole business around JM signing outside the courthouse. I really do have the feeling he has some agenda re Juan.

Who is Kiefer?

The only thing Jodi has won is a free stay in prison for the rest of her life.

You might be more at home at the JAII site. You're fooling no one.

Agree Sammie don't let anyone's neg comments ruin your day.

Not true. My ex was born and raised in Africa on plantations. As a child, he saw a man get trampled to death by a bull elephant. Like any wild animal, elephants can be dangerous and should this should be respected.

Oh, yes. Not sure where people get the idea that elephants are gentle. They are extremely dangerous in the wild.

I used to follow his tweets and then realised that it seemed he was behind the whole business around JM signing outside the courthouse. I really do have the feeling he has some agenda re Juan.

Intuitive.

:cake4u:

Happy Birthday to all May 'sleuthers!

And for Steven and his amazing family, I wish for JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS. Today.

Please let this be the day.. Justice for Travis

Raine, can you answer a question for me please.

Did the rule of only posting MSM tweets change to any and all tweets being allowed?

I see many non media tweets being posted and I would appreciate a clarification from a mod.

TIA
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads