Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Taurus in da house. :rocker: May 18!

Today's planetary aspetvs:

"Persuasive and powerful writing and speaking is emphasized today. Mercury/Pluto can connect with the masses in a very intense way, and since this trine is in earth signs, it can unearth and present “loaded” or deep psychological material in a very down-to-earth fashion. It’s a good day for research, solving mysteries, and generally getting to the bottom of things."

Source: http://neptunefire.net/2013/05/07/the-daily-astro-for-may-7-2013/

Hello fellow bull...er, cow...Uhm, you know.

I don't understand why you are so convinced that obvious professionals would lie over something that, IMO, doesn't change ANYTHING!!!!!

In order for what you are talking about to make any difference to anything...you have completely ignored all of the premeditation evidence.

You have ignored Jodi's MANY PROVEN LIES!!!!

But I guess I am done with trying to reason with you. You may be gunshy about a guilty verdict, or truly confused or truly want Jodi to go free. I don't know what's in your head.

Focusing on these very trivial matters when there is soooooo much more to this whole thing makes no sense to me.

:rockon:
why you ask?
well as Juan would say..
they have a FOG...:floorlaugh:

Poor JA has to sit alone in her holding cell with nothing but her thoughts. No coloring books. My heart bleeds.

f080eo.jpg

It's Mr. Crab's violin!!:floorlaugh:

Detectives on the scene of a crime might have an initial opinion on the crime, but that is all it is.

Why are you pushing this so hard anyway? I have always firmly believed she stabbed him first. But, does it really matter the sequence of events?

She drove a thousand miles to his home and murdered him.

The sequence really does not matter, as she had time - even if just a few seconds - in between each method of killing him to think about what she was doing before she proceeded. Premeditation no matter how you try to swing it.

The sequence only matters in terms of calling out her lies.

In a very short time, her "hard earned" commisarry fund is gonna ripped from her bony hands. But shhhhhhh....

If you are planning a ninja stealthy mission to steal it, count me in. Only I have to be the getaway driver so I can smoke....I'll hold it out the window, just a few puffs..:floorlaugh:

Flipping channels and heard JM's voice. "Fatal Visions" story currently airing on Dateline on ID.

DR. HORN IMO - Yum, so handsome.
HIS TESTIMONY- mute point in relation to all other testimony.
VERDICT-GUILTY MURDER 1 with PREMEDITATION

In a very short time, her "hard earned" commisarry fund is gonna ripped from her bony hands. But shhhhhhh....

I sincerely hope so. That bothers me, to no end! I am deeply offended that she has funds for any luxuries, at all.

I don't want her to have anything other than what is provided. No art pencils, no extra paper, no snacks, no purchased books, no lotion or conditioners.

Grrrrrrrrr!

You're so wrong about me. I most certainly do not support Jodi Arias. She is a demon overlord from the pits of hell.

I agree with your assessment, however, your presentations lead one to think otherwise.

I'm a May Gemini... May 27. :rockon:

(good morning, all!)

Me to Mayqueen! May 26th, isn't it awesome getting 3 day weekends for our birthdays?

Sent from my LG Spirit using Tapatalk 2

Some certain person is in a FOG. I will refrain from replying to save space for important posts..people who know the killing of a defenseless unarmed man who was in a shower was slaughtered by a maniac! Anyone who thinks otherwise opinion will not be changed so...not wasting my time to convince otherwise..

:seeya: Yes. Depends if they are in the wild or not.

novobszabavzver105.jpg

For the record, all the elephants with whom I have personally associated have been quite nice and well-behaved. However, I avoid tramping around in their native habitat to seek out a rutting bull elephant who is lusting after a snack. Or something.

The sequence really does not matter, as she had time - even if just a few seconds - in between each method of killing him to think about what she was doing before she proceeded. Premeditation no matter how you try to swing it.

The sequence only matters in terms of calling out her lies.

I feel the same way - she killed him 3 times over. She had time to walk away and call for help and be on her merry way after each killing.

I am on my self imposed TO - all hell breaking loose at work today.

Just wanted to pop in and say hello and hoping that today is the day.

If it is today, I will probably have to watch the verdict on YouTube.

Work is interfering with my trial watching.

If they reached a verdict late yesterday, why not?

They have repeatedly said there will be a ONE HOUR lead time between announcement a verdict has been reached and them actually announcing it.

Why have the jury sit there for an hour waiting??

But then as I said, it's just my opinion.

This is all speculation, but if the jury agreed on a verdict yesterday and decided to go home and sleep on it, that means they didn't tell anyone or made any announcements. They're not going to send a note to the Judge saying "Hey, we've reached a verdict, but we want to wait until tomorrow." They'll just wait.

My guess is, IF they agreed on a verdict last night, today they'll make sure everyone's still on the same page, they'll fill out the forms and then they'll let the Judge know.

All IMO, of course :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members