Verdict Watch 05/06/2013 and 05/07/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read after posting it that it was the judges asst

So sorry I was one of us who posted that tweet from Katie...I am not going to post any more tweets...unless it's verified that we have a verdict. :scared::scared:

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m
Inside hallway now. Keeping my eyes open. Jurors are seen dressed down for the most part. #JodiArias
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More

Today is my Birthday and I should get what I want. Right?

:cheer::cheer:

I really really want a guilty verdict today!!!!!!!

:please::please:

Absolutely! And, you share your birthday with Steven Alexander!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CRICKET! :seeya:

Bring on the food Tex because we are going to need it.

Okay, I just took a steak out of the freezer for dinner later. My stomach says it's a positive day!

Now if Tex would come cook it for me :seeya:

HLN reported one Juror was spotted entering the Courthouse and wearing shorts.

I don't think all juries are alike and all dress up at the verdict. I understand that they have the penalty phase right after, too.

I have a dentist appointment 3:20 eastern time. Hope they don't have the verdict then I want to see Jodi's smirk when they read the verdict.

HLN just mentioned that JA has made 46 "Tweets"=Twitter in the last 12 hours, I assume still via Donavan----WOW--that's a lot, looks like Influence peddling to me. The Judge should have banned this when JM asked her to a couple weeks ago

:eek: :eek: 46 tweets ? I haven't even made 46 posts in the past 12 hours !

This should NOT be allowed !

:moo:

One minute til the jury returns to deliberate.....OR give their verdict. Very nervous!

Will be checking in every 3 minutes from work when I get back!!

that most of y'all are doing the same thing I am while we wait.... replaying the trial and testimony over in your minds.

We talked a lot about how ridiculous the DV defense was given that they never lived together, had kids, etc. JA obviously wasn't trapped.

BUT!, I just thought of something sitting here.... Did Travis ever even go to JA's space? I mean, was he ever even a guest in a place that she lived?

Their entire relationship was HER showing up at HIS home or friends home!

She said.... he was at the house the house she owned with Brewer. Napoleon fell in the pool, remember?

It's the same with people posting rumors (non MSM media tweets).
It all slows the thread down, with people refreshing every second to keep reading.

The site was down for hours this morning, we don't want to see that happen again.

I tried getting on this am & couldn't! I posted a frantic SOS on Tricia's FB page. :scared:

I'm absurd...who gets nauseous over a trial that is NOT THEIR OWN? I can't take the pressure....

I have a live seal(no not the cute one :giggle:).
I don't know if it means anything.

Okay, I just took a steak out of the freezer for dinner later. My stomach says it's a positive day!

Now if Tex would come cook it for me :seeya:

Yes ma'am.
Had steaks last night. Shrimp and grits tonight.

Had to resort to my phone to get on WB's. Is anyone else having problems getting on here? Tia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelikaBor