Verdict Watch 05/06/2013 and 05/07/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is everyone gonna jump sky high when a text alert comes in?

I haven't been on here since the CA trial and here I am today! Man oh Man! My heart is skipping beats and I've gotten teary eyed Praying for a Verdict today and a VERDICT THAT BRINGS JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS AND HIS FAMILY!:please:

My home ec teacher was Mrs. Kitchen. :floorlaugh:

Better yet were some of my son's doctors...his shrink, Dr. Anger and other docs, Dr. Hack and Dr. Payne.

I kid you not.:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh:
on vacation in a remote area my mom had a dental emergency.
She had to go to the only dentist in the area.... Dr Slaughter!
Needless to say, she was a little nervous!

Somber jurors gives me hope!!! I would be somber too if I were handing down a Murder 1 verdict. In spite of how hated Jodi is, it would still be difficult to have someone's life in your hands. It's a huge responsibility. I wouldn't be smiling and laughing about it for sure.

Ah...in this instance, I would be doing the jig and acting like I won the lottery on my way in to deliver this verdict.

That's just me though.

My internet has been down all day - so I'm taking it as a good omen that it came on at the same time the jurors were entering the courthouse.

I was afraid that if the verdict came while I was offline (and not here on WS!) that it would be like a tree falling in the forest, IYKWIM.

Hello all! Had a video conference call scheduled for 1:00 p.m. ET that was canceled 30 minutes ago! I'm taking it as a sign that the jury will come back with a verdict today and I'm meant to share it with my fellow Justice for Travis seekers at WS. Let's stay positive! Thoughts and prayers to the Alexander family and everyone who knew and loved Travis.

Good morning/afternoon, my friends.
Glad it's a new day, this has to be the day.

As others have said, I will be anxious until that M1 verdict is read aloud but until then I'm keeping positive thoughts. And when those thoughts falter, someone please hold me, lol :therethere:

:floorlaugh: LOVE this post!

I like my coffee simple and black. I even toss back an occasional espresso. For JA, I'd bring in an extra large strawberry frappe - then make a huge display of throwing it in the nearest trash can, untouched. :blushing:

I'd bring that large strawberry frappe along with a big ol' bag stuffed full of cinnabons.
:floorlaugh:

Then I'd make a noise like a "screaming cat" indicating my tastebuds could have just experienced a
"Harry met Sally"
moment.

Per HLN, the jury just resumed deliberations

^^This breaks my heart! One of our three dogs is ESPECIALLY connected with my hubby. If he was in Naps position for 5 days he would howl and howl his broken little heart out at not seeing his "daddy" for so long (even if he didn't know what had happened). I hope Nap didn't see anything - I know he is an animal, but I still hope he was spared that.
Animals are people, too. I think he may have been traumatized, even tried to help, but there was that gate. Animals are very intuitive, so I think he knew what happened. :( I don't want to think about this anymore. :sigh:

Bless Deanna for taking him in. I'm sure they give each other comfort. :blowkiss: Or gave, did Nap pass away? :(

I'd like to see the first thing they do when she gets to death row is cut her hair off. Something tells me that would devastate her more than actually being on death row.

MOO

She'll sell it on Ebay after the trial. :wink:

My internet has been down all day - so I'm taking it as a good omen that it came on at the same time the jurors were entering the courthouse.

I was afraid that if the verdict came while I was offline (and not here on WS!) that it would be like a tree falling in the forest, IYKWIM.

Wait...are you posting from your phone then?

Did you know there is an elephant story in that movie?

Chapter 46 Summary

This chapter is set in Troutville, Alabama on January 8, 1938. Big George and Onzell's daughter Naughty Bird is sick with pneumonia and refuses to eat. Big George is beside himself. The child tells her father she will eat if she can see Miss Fancy, the elephant. Big George contemplates taking her to see the animal, but Idgie warns him about the Klan. She is afraid he will be shot if he tries to go there. He says he doesn't care; he will do anything for his daughter.

Idgie takes Smokey and Stump to Birmingham. She promises Ruth she will not be late, but doesn't make it back until nearly five o'clock the next morning. She comes walking through Whistle Stop with the elephant and her trainer. The trainer is obviously hung over. When they reach Troutville, children are screaming and following the elephant. Big George wraps Naughty Bird in...

Well, Latty, dotty, do dum day....Imagine that...It's cosmic energy, I tell ya...cosmic energy!!
:woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member