Verdict Watch 05/06/2013 and 05/07/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in my early thirties when I was diagnosed with a malignant brain tumor (Grade 3 anaplastic astrocytoma) I am now 38. After total resection and 6 weeks of chemo/radiation simultaneously and a full year of chemotherapy, it has not returned...

Treatment almost did me in... I remember being curled up in a ball in my closet so my kids could not see me, begging for God to either take me home, or make it stop... it was HORRIBLE

On top of that, my youngest daughter (who was a heart transplant patient, recently passed away.) was in PICU 3 months straight during that year... I was the only one that could be with her (husband needed to work)
Being nauseous, weak and sick as a dog from chemo in PICU is not anything I want to experience again....

Wow. That's intense. I'm so sorry to hear about your daughter passing away. I did chemo, radiation and surgery, but cannot imagine going through cancer treatments with a sick child on top of it! I'm so sorry for everything you've gone through. I'm praying for you!

Vinnie Politan ‏@VinniePolitan 2m
#JuanMartinez spotted in courthouse... Hmmmmmmm what's going on with the #JodiArias jury ...STANDBY!

Just sent out for BBQ...got enough for EVERYBODY!

DIG IN!!!!!!

Hello all! My company has blocked all message board access so I am joining from my phone! So ready for this verdict to be read!! Finally some justice for the Alexander's!

I am sorry but I have to say that all the women on this case for HLN.. BK and JC and JVM and NG are all doing a bang up job, and after some thought I think JC keeps it interesting by posing the other veiwpoint regardless if it adds to her popularity.

rock on women of cable news...rock on...respect a tough job...

Thank you for sharing, Wagara. And to all the others who have shared their unique & lovely experiences. Each time I read one, it gives me an added dose of faith and hope - for justice - yes, and also deeper gratitude for the human spirit's graceful ability to seek and find goodness, and then pass it along to others. It is a gift.

Remember one of the pictures of Travis' life provided by family or a friend, the one where he is playfully smelling a yellow flower? I said to myself, yep this man Loved Life and wasn't afraid to show it! It's like Travis is saying "watch this, it's called 'stop and smell the roses' Life is beautiful! Be thankful to God!" That's how it made me feel. For anyone unfamiliar with the flower in that pic - I'm quite sure it is a Brugmansia, also called "Angel's Trumpet". I happen to have a plant like it, also a yellow variety, which I moved to a sunny window a few days ago...

...and now here is a gift I would like to pass along...my own Angel Trumpet plant suddenly bloomed yesterday! First just 1 flower that filled the sunporch with a beautiful fragrance. Then another flower this morning, along with 3 more new buds. It will soon look very festive :)

If I can get a good pic of it, will share it later. Meantime, I'd like to add this to the positive thoughts for today.

Justice For Travis

BBM: It's one of my favorite pictures of him. :) I'd love to see your plant if you get a pic!

Attachments

• travis trumpet flower.jpg
    travis trumpet flower.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 53
OMG JVM is acting like she just spotted Elvis walking down the street...it's just Wilmott. smh

While I wouldn't call myself a religious person, for some reason, I've always loved this song by Dorothy Love Cotes. Pretty fitting for Jodi while she is waiting to hear how she spends the rest of her life:

There's no hidin' place down here
You know, there's no hidin' place down here
I went to the rock to hide my face
But the rock cried out, no, no hiding place down here

I wanna tell you that there's no hiding place down here
Don't you know there's no hiding place down here?
Yeah, I went to the rock to hide my face
But the rock cried out, no, no hiding place down here

And when the sinners gonna be runnin'
At the knowledge of their fate
They're gonna run to the rocks and the mountains
But their prayers will be too late

You know, they never thought about Jesus
Not knowing the end was now here
But they'll be runnin' tryin' to find a hidin' place
When it comes their time to die

I said now, no hidin' place
When the water start boilin', no hidin' place
World catch on fire, no hidin' place
Down here, no hidin' place
But the rock cried out no, no, no, no hidin' place down here

Don't you know when the world catch on fire
There'll be no hidin' place?
The water start boilin' there'll be no hidin' place
Oh, when the thunder start rollin', there'll be no hidin' place
Sinners start runnin' there'll be no hidin' place

Can't you see the gambler runnin' sayin', "Lord, save my soul!"
And the liar runnin', sayin' "Jesus, save my soul!"
You know, there's no hidin' place down here
There's no hidin' place down here
He cried out, no, no, no, no hidin' place down here

You can listen to the woman herself singing it here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsHcx9JWswE

And a slightly more modern version here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etYHWZyRSMU

Neither a or b ;) but saving the image only saves one slice of the image. The OP needs to get the full file. Alternatively, you could copy the link and do it that way....

No, saving it saves the animation (all the frames of the file). However, when you look at the thumbnail to open it it only shows the first frame of the animation. If you open it in any program that is not an animation program THEN it loses the animation effect and only saves the first frame. Even if you open it in an animation program it shows all the consecutive file frames rather than as functioning anmation.

What you have to do is save it to somewhere on your computer and leave it alone. It will be saved as an animation. Then when you want to send it in an email or post it on facebook or whatever when prompted for the file name just chose the file name of the animation. If sending by email attach it as a photo or embed it directly in the email. Since I don't use facebook I don't know how they prompt you to add photos or animations, but there must be some point where they ask you the file name.

So, just right click on the animation, chose "save as" and either keep the file name or change it to one you like better and save it to your desktop or in some folder of your choice and leave it alone - don't try to open it any program that isn't an animation program. If you want to see it animate on your computer once you've saved it you'd have to send it as an attachment or embeded in an email sent to yourself. Once it's saved to your computer you can then send it out by email or put it on facebook or whatever. Just don't try to OPEN it in any program on your computer that isn't an animation program. If you try to open it in say Paint or Photoshop it will only show the image of the first frame of the animation and all the other frames will be lost.

I have a ton of animations saved on my computer and though in thumbnails they look like a single image they're still animations and will stay that way to email out or put on the web or whatever as long as I don't try to OPEN them except in my animation program. I've made that mistake before when learning to make animations. You just have to trust that it saved as an animation when saving to your computer and don't ever try to OPEN it on your computer unless you open it in an animation program.

Jean C is speculating: judge could just want a meeting about scheduling

Jury is now deliberating today.

JVM sees Willmott leaving the courthouse

:laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::scared::scared::scared:

I am so NERVOUS!

With all the attys present it's possible a question has been asked OR the attys think a verdict is possible today.

I hope we all take a little time today, to think about Travis, his life. All the things he has had to overcome. The friends he made. Many, many people thought very highly of Travis, and I will always believe he was a good person. He made one major mistake, and that was befriending Jodi Arias.
I am praying for justice for Travis and his family today, and am thankful that they had Juan Martinez to see this thru for them.
If the jury makes a big mistake, then that is on them. But justice always comes in the end.

Guys, outside the jury, who is arriving and their expressions tell us nothing. That's because the jury left last night without stating a verdict had been reached so until they all get to court and make an announcement to the bailiff, no one arriving can possibly know they have reached one.
But, we can guess!

Eek. Did anyone get a look at them before they went into the jury room??

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

Just FYI

Using Tapatalk & no problem getting on or keeping current w/ WS. If you have phone or ipad, download the app. It works
great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member