Verdict Watch 05/06/2013 and 05/07/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does WAT put the seal up during deliberations?

I feel like I'm sitting in the courthouse, waiting for justice, for my brother again. :(

Tulessa, I was wondering how you and others who have gone through the court system were doing with the waiting.

We're here for you.

Beth Karas: jury activity /courtroom activity different than what we saw yesterday.

Apologize if a repeat, but last night (cannot remember which show) on HLN, I thought I heard BK discuss reasons for jury not returning verdict yesterday and that the jury may be trying to figure out if this is even a CRIME!!!

Did anyone else hear this?

If BK said this, it is shocking!

OMG JVM is acting like she just spotted Elvis walking down the street...it's just Wilmott. smh

I can't watch JVM. It reminds me of her running down the street after JB and CM in the Amferny trial. And peeking inside the window while they were toasting with champagne for the NG verdict. Has she no shame for victims? Um....no. I say go back to being an advocate for animals JVM, and not humans.

MOO

Mel

:floorlaugh: LOVE this post!

I like my coffee simple and black. I even toss back an occasional espresso. For JA, I'd bring in an extra large strawberry frappe - then make a huge display of throwing it in the nearest trash can, untouched. :blushing:

Funny you should mention the strawberry frappucino! I walk out my back door into a plaza where there is a Starbucks, I went Over and enjoyed me one frappucino . Thinking Wow! Jodie has to eat bland jail food not of her choice and liking .
I bet she dreams all the foods she so loved and misses! Imagine not having the choice to eat good food, wear. Nice stylish clothes, drive and take trips.

She's been able to manipulate Donovan to tweet for her and most likely accept all her collect calls.
It's not even that Jodie considers Donovan a friend! She is using Donovan to carry on her agenda! And it's assumed that Jodie's mom aunt and siblings are being housed by Donovan and this Campbell lady?
I've thought of the mother. And aunts behaviour in court! So totally different from anything I've ever seen. Very immature, evil actions on their part.

Jodie's dad DIDNT even come down for this! Don't know if its because of illness or shame! He seems to be the only one that shows any decent affect.

I guess they haven't taken into consideration (the jury) watches the gallery and both families.
I did feel bad for Jodie's mom at the onset of the trial! Until slowly I began to see her show bazaar behaviour. The real sandy arias! what a contrast ( from the interrogation videos ) I was like is this woman the same woman that cried to detective Flores, my (daughter had mental issues.)
Is their something genetic! wow is this even the same mother that sat in court giggling, mocking, ive seen no remorse on her face for what her daughters done. I think her mom and aunt are enjoying the attention from the cameras. This is their first time being on tv and you can bet they record the trial.

I want justice for travis and his family. Their behaviour in court has been nothing but proper and respectful.

RANT OVER

Any reports on how jurors are dressed?

if they find first degree, how they're dressed means nothing. they can't talk to anybody until the penalty phase is over. i wish the commentators would stop speculating based on their clothes.

Reports are saying all jurors are dressed casually. Ack!! My husband might win our bet. I said verdict today and he said verdict tomorrow.

I just read on FB that the defense and prosecution just arrived at the courthouse, but I came here to find out if this is true since I don't always believe FB. Is this true?

Has this been posted here? http://twitdoc.com/upload/zou2/ja-letter-from-jodi-mom-to-judge-re-nurmi-motion-to-withdraw.pdf

It's a letter from Jodi's mother attempting to keep Kirk Nurmi from leaving the case as he wanted to do. I am not trying to be mean it just brings up questions for me as I find some of it really bizarre. In it she writes...

Jodi doesn't deserve to be tried for the death penalty.
That has nothing to do with keeping Nurmi on the case. Speaking of Mr. Nurmi...

Where do his legal and moral obligations lie?
If you question his morals why would you write letters forcing him to stay on a DP for your child? Not to mention, how good of a job do you think he is going to do when he is forced to stay on a case he doesn't want? And that the client's own mother questions his morals? Common sense, where did it go? Get rid of him and hope the next person up has morals. That would be the very first thing I'd do.

She has been able to help other inmates by singing for them, writing poems, doing drawings for them and also helping them with reading and writing.
The things Jodi does becuase she is bored do not go toward being an exemplary inmate. Singing, drawing pictures and writing poems is not "helping people". It's just stuff Jodi is doing while she sits in a locked pod.

I am not trying to be mean, I know her running to the papers with the bunk pedophile letters and other actions were out of desperation but much of this letter is the exact opposite of what I would think someone would write when their daughter's attorney wants nothing more to do with them.

Animals are people, too. I think he may have been traumatized, even tried to help, but there was that gate. Animals are very intuitive, so I think he knew what happened. :( I don't want to think about this anymore. :sigh:

Bless Deanna for taking him in. I'm sure they give each other comfort. :blowkiss: Or gave, did Nap pass away? :(

I agree. I push my mind away when I start thinking of whether Naps was in the area when it all happened or whether she put the gate up later. Either way, I imagine he knew something was happening. So sad.
I agree and think of my pets as family members but was trying not to start a "it's just a dog" type of reply to my post. Don't need the sidetracks today :banghead:

ETA: Nope, Naps is blind now but still alive and with Deana :)

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m

Confirmation that jurors started deliberating at 10:00 #JodiArias

Trial at 10? does that mean a verdict reached?
I don't know. The jury could have questions. They had a 09:00-10:00 slot for JA yesterday too.

CR2008-031021 5/7/2013 10:00 Trial - Continuing State Of Arizona
Jodi Ann Arias

Dear fellow WSers,

Please accept my sincere apologies for my little rant and melt down yesterday. There is something about this particular case that has gotten deeply under my normally tougher hide. When there was no verdict yesterday...well. No excuses. I was out of line and I'm sorry.

I wish HLN would stop with the " BREAKING NEWS" carp !!!

It makes my heart skip a beat, lol. !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member