Verdict Watch 05/06/2013 and 05/07/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My home ec teacher was Mrs. Kitchen. :floorlaugh:

Better yet were some of my son's doctors...his shrink, Dr. Anger and other docs, Dr. Hack and Dr. Payne.

I kid you not.:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I used to work night shift at the hospital and we paged the doctors overhead. We had Dr. Butt, and Dr. Bauls. One night, we were blowing balloons up for some function and my partner took a suck of helium and paged Dr.'s Butt and Bauls......You could hear laughter all over the hospital. The doctor's weren't quite as amused. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Trauma doctor was Dr. Hacker.... It was such a sad place to work sometimes that you took your humor where you could find it!

Good Morning WS Friends,

It's so nice to see the sea of Justice for Travis blue ribbons.

WS Solidarity for Travis and Family.

Glad to be here with you all during Verdict Watch. My friends just don't get it but you guys do.

DP for the 3HW.

Peace for WSers.

So HLN is reporting that Willmott, Nurmi and Martinez are all at the courthouse. According to JC - they were NOT there yesterday.

Maybe something is happening?

Salem

While we're waiting, who is best to follow on Twitter for the most accurate, up-to-date happenings?

Any reports on how jurors are dressed?

Mostly casual--at least one wearing shorts.

Also, I have seal up on AZfamily.....they didn't have it up yesterday when I checked.....not that this means a thing lol.

I have seal on one of the links....what does this mean?

In SC, you are not allowed in the court room wearing shorts. It's hot as hello here, too.

Here in Yavapai county, you could wear a side arm into court until 1997, until some teenage gal tried to strong arm her defendant boyfriend out of a court. Strange? Naw, just Arizona. We have attorneys showing up in cowboy boots, vests and hats........it's actually kinda a cool, but there is a dress code so to speak.

When I lived in Scottsdale and was involved in a specific Maricopa county case as a witness in a murder trial, the jury was pretty casual, Hawaiian shirts and shorts, T-shirts. I was kind of limited to what I wore because I was 7 months pregnant for the first trial, that ended in a mistrial, and had to go back for the
2nd trial, jeans and a somewhat "feminine shirt".

The Alexander family and their friends have the right idea, they have the utmost respect for the court and their clothes represent that. I applaud that! And the jury DOES notice that.

OMG JVM is acting like she just spotted Elvis walking down the street...it's just Wilmott. smh

She makes me dizzy just watching her. She is similar one of those wind up toys that has no OFF switch.

Wait...are you posting from your phone then?

No, I'm on my desktop. Internet came back.

My husband said Centurylink was down all over the southeast this morning but now it's back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stouts4life