Verdict Watch 05/06/2013 and 05/07/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fast?? I am on high calorie, high salt, whole milk, real butter, nothing diet, anything I want to eat diet and can't get above 105#.

Yes!!! Me too!!!! Have recently gained 5 pounds and was soooooooo excited.:seeya:

Okay, I'm going to hurry up this process by taking my son out for a late lunch. As soon as our food arrives the verdict should be announced. If not, I'll try something else . . .

I just saw BK's piece again on HLN featuring our Katiecoolady raising funds for the Alexander family through Websleuths. Beautiful!

Aight' you & Dani are just mean! I think I need a shower now, I feel dirty.

No wildebeest migrations or 2-handed squealing cats, I think I'm okay with hoards of screwdriver wielding skateboarders at this point.

LOL! Just teasing! I think you're awesome and not in any way biased towards or providing therapy for Mr. Nurmi :)

haha ... websleuths mentioned on HLN = "oops google chrome cannot connect"

took me a few to get back on after that.

catch you all later...no use sitting here when I need a nap...see ya later guys!

I'm beginning to get nervous that the jury is not in agreement.

I'm 5 1, 105 pounds. By current standards I'm not too thin but I'd like to add 5pounds. Basilcat is right. I got to stop dancing so much. :floorlaugh:

Rose 5'1????? Holy cow I could use you for a arm rest!!! I'm 5'8 1/2 and I would tower over most of you!

I gotta tell you, I can not believe how off track this thread is.. In respect for Travis, Can not we keep this about him and his case?

There is nothing left to discuss...we have fought the good fought, we've finished the race....now all we can do is wait and try to quell our anxiety with chatter. No harm in that.

I can't see how the jurors are dressed to be a huge factor, as has been previously said they'll go right back for the second phase. I want them to be as comfortable as possible given the task they have at hand.

I remember the CA trial ...the jurors came in dressed in their Sunday go to meeting clothes and we know how that turned out. So I sure hope how a jury is dressed is not indicative of a verdict. My heart my stop before the verdict is read.

Yes, but he defined "beyond reasonable doubt" as, "firmly convinced." I think all mention of "doubt" should be removed from jury instructions as it is so often an unnecessary sticking point for jurors. Firmly convinced works well.

IIRC Juan said something to the effect imagine you are laying on a blanket at the beach. You look around and see there are no footprints in the sand. If you fall asleep, wake up and see footprints in the sand, you can assume there have been people around while you were sleeping. MOO

The reports of attorneys arriving at the court and "activity in the courtroom" could be just a jury question, BTW--assuming this hasn't already been figured out and I'm late to the party. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jadeeire