Verdict Watch 05/06/2013 and 05/07/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see how the fact that Jodi could have been a smarter criminal helps her at all!

I popped open the TV after putting up posters for my little lost dog AND there it is BREAKING NEWS ON HLN JODI ARIAS CASE...

at the alternate universe of HLN, breaking news means news topic of interest in which there is nothing happening.
I hope you find your dog Grammy.

Its a sunny beautiful day out.. a great day to catch up on work in my yard..
And I'm glued to the TV & computer INSIDE.

The forcast for the next 5 days is rain
starting tomorrow.

Murphy's Law tells me the verdict will be this evening Eastern Time...
And then the rains will come.

Thank you so much .. he is a very clever, careful man. Clearly he does not want another situation like the CA verdict and he is covering all his bases. Good to hear him say that 'absolute certainty' is not required. Juanderful, and thank you for taking the time to find it :)

I think he was very effective and the jury has his words in their jury instructions. I don't recall what KN said in his closings as to reasonable doubt but it probably had nothing to do with the actual law.

So if they are going back to the burden of proof at the heart of the deliberation: firmly convinced.

I cannot see how a reasonable mind could possibly discount the evidence presented by Juan and/or buy the defense theories and find JA credible.
IMO if it's anything less than M1 it will be a result of someone who is not understanding the charges properly.

There have been so many useful hints on how to do things on the computer, cool web-sites and links. I copy and paste them to a word document so I can refer back to them, but then can't find the document. I finally named it Travis Trial Cool Links and today added the Simplicity jpeg, how to hook my computer to my tv and I forget what the other one was, but I saved it. Just a hint for inexperienced people like me on computer tips.

Arent 911 operators instructed to stay on the phone with the person until an officer arrives? I thought that was standard. This call repulses me. I want to climb through my TV and give that poor girl a hug for what she has been through! That employee had better be identified and FIRED! Disgusting!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sIII (so please excuse the typos!)

Psst.. I'm so glad I'm not the only one who thought this too! 1st thought was AYFKM when car becomes 'available'? Really? I'd think there would have been a call handling module for kidnapping/unknown location scenerios right?

But THANK GOD Mr Ramsey heard, helped & stayed with her till police arrived. I'm sure when he woke up that morning that saving 4 peoples lives was the furthest thing from his mind!

JMO

Valerie is the bailiff, she's the one that says "please stand for the jury " and " all rise"

In my head, I call her stripey tiger (one of my daughter's stuffed animals) because she wore a lot of stripes.

wow dunno about you but my computer slogged down a bit after the HLN mention!

Today, Venus opposes (L), the Part that denotes certifying legal decisions. That means, since Venus always represents completion, today is the ideal time for delivery of the verdict. (L) is 27° 39 Scorpio. Ref. Submission to the Jury Chart, Friday May 3 at 3:30 p.m.

:floorlaugh: I never eat anything from McDonalds but if it would help the jury make a decision I would take one for the team!!

I had McDonalds last week for the first time in ages and was horrified to see a big old calorie and fat chart by the ordering counter. Look McD's if I wanna know how many grams if fat are in my double bacon cheese? I'll ask okay? It's not like I thought it was health food, you know?

While dropping a few pounds wouldn't hurt some folks, this superstitious behavior can be harmful to you (and there is not a whit of evidence that it affects *anything* else but your body)...

To each his own... If Nash wants to fast that is his/her choice. Nash isn't pushing their beliefs on you, nor (IMO) should you be judging what they believe by calling it a superstition. Let others be who they are.

Rose 5'1????? Holy cow I could use you for a arm rest!!! I'm 5'8 1/2 and I would tower over most of you!

I think technically 5 2. What's the difference though? I'm a shorty! I can't really ride motorbikes, I don't think... :floorlaugh:

My grown daughter recently joined a dating site...the latest fellow mentioned that he enjoys painting his toenails and that was the last time she went out with him!

Probably kept that out of his on-line description or whatever.

Most men would enjoy their GF/DW painting their toenails and other pampering type things, but the doors would have to be locked, all of his friends busy (no chance of them popping by unannounced), and the stuff would have to be immediately removed. You just don't go blurting that out on a first date though.

4sy0le.jpg

LET'S GET THIS DONE!

OMG I love this!!!! Brings back warm memories and the animation is priceless! Check out the moves of the "model" in the back! Woohoo!!!!:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member