Verdict Watch 05/06/2013 and 05/07/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm beginning to get nervous that the jury is not in agreement.

I'm trying not to be nervous, and in reality I KNOW it hasn't been that long (hell, the CA jury took longer than 9 hours) but I'm getting more and more nervous. I wish I could forget this case and move about my daily life, but I want justice for Travis, and thinking about what his family must be going through gives me the motivation to stay.

Jury will probably be ready for a lunch break in half an hour. Sure wish they'd wrap this up shortly. :please:

I'm beginning to get nervous that the jury is not in agreement.

:seeya: I think they are not in agreement because there would have been a verdict Yesterday !

I am trying to be positive ... but it ain't working

:scared::scared::scared:

Unfortunately I am 5'7". My daughter is 5'8" and 115# and my son is 6'3" and about 160#

My mom is 4'11 and wears childrens sizes and my dad was 6' but never bigger than a size 34, so trim family genes.

Unfortunately I inherited my Irish Grandmother's genes short and rubenesque. Uggh! While my brother and sister inherited my Native American grandmother's tall and slim genes!

Wild About Trial is tweeting about how invaluable the "knoot" is and that it serves as a table for your laptop and a seat. I tried to google it and got the definition for "knot" and sixteen hundred people named Knoot.

Anybody here know what a knoot is?

I'm on a different computer and don't have the link to super..... Its the one where you can watch HLN and other programs. Does anyone have it please?

Rose 5'1????? Holy cow I could use you for a arm rest!!! I'm 5'8 1/2 and I would tower over most of you!

You sound like my son! I'm 5'3" and my son is just under 6'... when he's standing next to me, he'll put his arm on my head...

:floorlaugh:

Just testing. My new signature didn't show up in my last post.

Hmmm...still a no show, but my user page shows it. What am I doing wrong?

Guys come on all the duplicate posts are out of hand. No wonder this site is clogged down. Check before you retweet something or before you post that someone is on tv at this exact moment. Chances are someone else has already posted it.

I had McDonalds last week for the first time in ages and was horrified to see a big old calorie and fat chart by the ordering counter. Look McD's if I wanna know how many grams if fat are in my double bacon cheese? I'll ask okay? It's not like I thought it was health food, you know?

Have you seen those retro fast food photos? Cheeseburgers, fries, milkshakes, sodas, all in small, decent portions. So cute!

No doubt a mother-child bond is strong.

However, she knew how unstable Jodi was and how utterly manipulative she was. The father seems to be the only level-headed one in that family.

I observed similar and inappropriate behaviors in all of Jodi's female relatives.

uggh!!! the board is moving so slow that by the time I can post I've already forgot what I wanted to say :facepalm:

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m
Free pizza out side the court house. Police have out up police tape around the entrance. I guess security is a bit tighter. #JodiArias

Rose 5'1????? Holy cow I could use you for a arm rest!!! I'm 5'8 1/2 and I would tower over most of you!

My wife's 5'0, 95 lbs. I actually had concerns that someone might think I was a child molester when we first started dating. LOL

:floorlaugh: I never eat anything from McDonalds but if it would help the jury make a decision I would take one for the team!!

I, for one, love a good McDonald's quarter pounder every once in awhile! I'm not ashamed of it either. :floorlaugh:
Why is everyone hating on McD? Y'all make me want to go there now, and NOT order a salad! :rockon:

Fast?? I am on high calorie, high salt, whole milk, real butter, nothing diet, anything I want to eat diet and can't get above 105#.

I fought my whole life to keep up to 105#. Eventually, during menopause, I took a certain anti-depressant med. for about 6 months -- gained 20 pounds in a snap, and still have it (and a bit more, in fact wouldn't mind losing 5# or so now !).

I can't work her out .. I wouldn't be surprised to hear she is also BPD .. I understand she is in an impossible position and I feel sorry for her for that, but there has been a LOT of extremely immature behaviour from her, like laughing inappropriately during court, in particularly when Travis' family was upset, trying to sell the pedo letters (I just can't forgive that one, that's not a one step process), and crying on the courthouse steps, now I understand being upset and she has every right to be .. but when she sits in court laughing at Travis' families grief, then a few minutes later is in a public space crying I call manipulation ..

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree INDEED.

I agree with all you posted as well as the day she showed up with the purple ribbon. That did it for me. Especially after the Alexander Family had to take off the ribbons with Travis' picture on them and the supporters were not allowed to wear blue ribbons. ja was not a victim of domestic abuse.....ever. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dirtbag