Verdict Watch 05/06/2013 and 05/07/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
DH just called for any news of a verdict. He says that he senses that it will come today. I hope so. :please: I keep reminding myself that, even if they had reached a decision yesterday, it will take some time to fill out the jury forms.

The Lord has made Himself known: He works judgment; the wicked man is snared by his own devices. (Psalm 9)

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1026 (513 members and 513 guests)

I just set my # of posts per page to 50..

Don't want carp to happen.

Yes, but he defined "beyond reasonable doubt" as, "firmly convinced." I think all mention of "doubt" should be removed from jury instructions as it is so often an unnecessary sticking point for jurors. Firmly convinced works well.

Agreed!

zou2 ‏@zou2 35s
Three new Minute Entries are on the #jodiarias docket, but not yet up to view. Curious what those are about.

No, saving it saves the animation (all the frames of the file). However, when you look at the thumbnail to open it it only shows the first frame of the animation. If you open it in any program that is not an animation program THEN it loses the animation effect and only saves the first frame. Even if you open it in an animation program it shows all the consecutive file frames rather than as functioning anmation.

What you have to do is save it to somewhere on your computer and leave it alone. It will be saved as an animation. Then when you want to send it in an email or post it on facebook or whatever when prompted for the file name just chose the file name of the animation. If sending by email attach it as a photo or embed it directly in the email. Since I don't use facebook I don't know how they prompt you to add photos or animations, but there must be some point where they ask you the file name.

So, just right click on the animation, chose "save as" and either keep the file name or change it to one you like better and save it to your desktop or in some folder of your choice and leave it alone - don't try to open it any program that isn't an animation program. If you want to see it animate on your computer once you've saved it you'd have to send it as an attachment or embeded in an email sent to yourself. Once it's saved to your computer you can then send it out by email or put it on facebook or whatever. Just don't try to OPEN it in any program on your computer that isn't an animation program. If you try to open it in say Paint or Photoshop it will only show the image of the first frame of the animation and all the other frames will be lost.

I have a ton of animations saved on my computer and though in thumbnails they look like a single image they're still animations and will stay that way to email out or put on the web or whatever as long as I don't try to OPEN them except in my animation program. I've made that mistake before when learning to make animations. You just have to trust that it saved as an animation when saving to your computer and don't ever try to OPEN it on your computer unless you open it in an animation program.

Once it is saved to your computer with the .gif extension, you can open it to look at it. Right click > Open with > Internet Explorer. Other browsers may work too, but I always open .gifs with IE.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

I signed up to get the text when the verdict is reached.

I NEVER get texts. So when it just went off, I got really excited.

Needless to say, dumb friend telling me how flat the water is today while I'm at work.

Read through ALL the minutes - I won't post them- you know where they are.

Did you happen to see the MOO at the end of my post? - this is my opinion, and I firmly believe it.

Here's your quote, you can go back and check, but I don't see any MOO or anything else that would make this statement other than what it is...

Originally Posted by JusticeJunkie
Remember the "other measure" JA says nurmi asked for? This ENTIRE ploy by nurmi was very simply a blackmail attempt to get the pay raise he wanted. He's really good at blackmail, you know.
He asked, but never took the steps he knew were necessary to get off the case. He didn't want off the case - he simply pretended to open a new office so he could get the private pay rather than the public defense attorney pay.
Reminds me of .............. can't say if I want to stay here. lol

An accusation that a court officer lied to the court. Making stuff up and lying doesn't fly with me.

So next time one insists that there is a MOO at the end of their post, might want to check first or else you don't look so.........

omg they just showed the mug shots on the three who kept the girls in that OH house, omg. I wanted to hurl!

My boyfriend's 82 year old Mom just called me ....

Hi Honey, I know you are on that internets thing and you will find about about the verdict faster ... so would you please call me so I can get dressed and watch it on TV? Oh and on the internets can you please order me one of those arm flab girdle things to cover up these cafeteria lady arms of mine for Mother's Day? Thanks, dear.

She's never worked in a cafeteria.
I LOVE this woman.

Oh how precious too and thanks for sharing. My sister just called me and told me she is on her paper route and would I please call her when there is a verdict.
I ain't answering phone or knocks at my door go away leave me alone I'm on VERDICT WATCH HELLO

Slightly OT for this thread but I put Charles on a very HIGH pedestal.
Many have complained about his swearing, fast speech and choice of words on the 911 call.
COME ON PEOPLE!
This is a man who at first glance thought it was a domestic dispute and STILL GOT INVOLVED! He HELPED her and through his actions THREE families are reunited and have answers to questions they have had for 10 or MORE years!
Please --- he can say EVERY SWEAR WORD IN THE BOOK and I won't care. He saw a problem, got involved and very possibly saved four lives (including the child!).
Personally, I think those focusing on his language or how he speaks REALLY have a priority problem!

I hear you. I just heard Amanda Berry talking to the 911 operator, and I am extremely ticked off. That 911 operator should be fired. FIRED. FIIIIIIRRREEEDDD. MOO

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 53s

Valerie just went into the juror room again. Val is a busy woman today. #JodiArias

I've intentionally avoided the Facebook fad but this seems to be consistent with alot of the useless BS reportedly posted on FB by people.

Gonna go eat breakfast
Heading to market to shop for fruit
Blah Blah Blah

Tell us when something relevant happens

:scared: Yikes!! I wasn't thinking this morning! ... I'm wearing purple...:scared:

Hey everyone. I'm sitting here while my students take a final exam. This room is so freaking hot.

I've never been bold enough to post from a classroom ...:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Would we know if the jury submitted a question to the judge? Could that be the reason JM & JW were @ the courthouse today? The VA could have been there representing the family...

My boyfriend's 82 year old Mom just called me ....

Hi Honey, I know you are on that internets thing and you will find about about the verdict faster ... so would you please call me so I can get dressed and watch it on TV? Oh and on the internets can you please order me one of those arm flab girdle things to cover up these cafeteria lady arms of mine for Mother's Day? Thanks, dear.

She's never worked in a cafeteria.
I LOVE this woman.
Loved your post! I'm really into fashion, but I never heard of arm flab girdles--learned something new and I thank you! Made a mental note in case "wings" are in my future!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024