Verdict Watch 05/06/2013 and 05/07/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signs, signs, everywhere there's signs. Jury deliberating evidence. Making up their minds!

I had to run to the convenience store earlier. As I was parking my car I looked up and there, draped over the fence, was a pair of filthy NAVY BLUE Jockey shorts!

Other people get cute toy elephants and neat fortune cookie quotes. Me…I get dirty Jockey shorts! :doh:

Take 'em where you find 'em, I guess.

I just realized that I'm wearing blue today!! Hadn't planned it!! Hopefully it's a good sign.

Why are people fasting? My gosh 3 days of lemon water.......I would have a major headache by now and have zero energy.....sorry, can't do it.

Spiritual reasons. Travis' sister, Tanisha, specifically asked people to fast who believe in it. Many believe that a combination of fasting and prayer allows one to be closer to God and obtain additional insight. It is a personal thing that is very special to the person who does it. It takes even more commitment than praying and/or special thoughts.

I'd sure like to go run some errands. I'd sign up for one of those text alerts, however, after hearing about fake texts, no thanks.

I just had to run an errand so I brought my phone with me and kept checking the Twitter updates.

You have FEELINGS for the defense attorney, don't you? Yes or No? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Lol, VV...you already have your books (EROGENOUS zones this time) and magazines in the mail from Amazon to Nurmi, huh? ;)

No verdict!! Drats!!

ooops....is this the Travis Alexander verdict watch thread? Or, the 3 women rescued thread? :twocents:

I can't work her out .. I wouldn't be surprised to hear she is also BPD .. I understand she is in an impossible position and I feel sorry for her for that, but there has been a LOT of extremely immature behaviour from her, like laughing inappropriately during court, in particularly when Travis' family was upset, trying to sell the pedo letters (I just can't forgive that one, that's not a one step process), and crying on the courthouse steps, now I understand being upset and she has every right to be .. but when she sits in court laughing at Travis' families grief, then a few minutes later is in a public space crying I call manipulation ..

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree INDEED.

While I do feel she displays some typical BPD behaviors most of the BPD folks I have read about tend to do more harm to themselves than to other people. I'm sure she has some combo type problems, but she is not Crazy. If Joe Gentz was found competent to stand trial then Jodi is far from being incompetent..so I feel her mitigating circumstances will probably not be a big deal in this case.

I think it's standard. Have it also on AZ Central and was up the entire day yesterday.

It is standard. This way camera guys are ready and on it when the jury comes in and we don't miss anything!

Thanks Camera Guys!

Which one? Means the camera person is there and ready if/when the jury comes back.

Everyone talking about their blue garb and blue fingernail polish and stuff and I looked down and realized that, without thinking, I had dressed myself entirely in blue this morning! We are all on the same page today.

I had not planned it either, but I have on a blue tee on. When DH came in after his shower, he had on a blue checked shirt!

I can't fast either> Low blood sugar.

I think the fasting grew out of the fact that Mormons fast on the first Sunday of each month. Often, they fast for a specific purpose. In this case, the Alexander family chose last Sunday to fast for this case.

How about when he said, "Talk to the officer when he gets there"

yeah, because I'm too busy up in here for your *kidnapped for 10 years* *been on the news* story

aint nobody got time for that

!!! IKR !!!

And said it several times, as in - its my break time, chica. Gotta go - sorry for your luck.

Duuuuude, I just escaped after being held prisoner for a decade - and there are others - and I got a "talk to the hand".

Unfreakinbelievable.

My boyfriend's 82 year old Mom just called me ....

Hi Honey, I know you are on that internets thing and you will find about about the verdict faster ... so would you please call me so I can get dressed and watch it on TV? Oh and on the internets can you please order me one of those arm flab girdle things to cover up these cafeteria lady arms of mine for Mother's Day? Thanks, dear.

She's never worked in a cafeteria.
I LOVE this woman.

Can you share her?

Hi guys
Just went to Marshalls and bought load of carp I didnt need~ just thought I would share-temporary sense of pleasure- you know- now I might smoke a pck of cigarettes.
How are you all doing?
:banghead::please:

i have left handed cigarettes and right handed cigarettes. i'm good :drumroll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads