Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
smugchihuahua_zps43f7fc45.gif

This chihuahua's not shaking about the verdict.

I just wanted to point out something. Everyone is all worried because jurors are NOT dressed up. It's a good thing. If she gets any other charge (2nd degree, manslaughter, not guilty), it will not be decided by the jury and therefore they are allowed to speak to the media, in which case they WILL be dressed up. If the verdict comes in and it's murder in the first degree, they cannot speak to the media because as per Arizona law, the jury has to decide in a death penalty case as to the punishment.

Correct me if I am wrong :)

actually i was rereading the casey anthony 'they have a verdict!!!' thread and the jury was all dressed up and someone asked (one minute before the verdict was read), why are they dressed up if they are going to return a 1st degree verdict? they seem to be expecting to be interviewed or seen on camera, which they wouldn't if it was 1st degree.

so if they show up after lunch, or tomorrow in dresses and suits, start pooping your pants...

You're probably practice dancing too much.....
Sit down and have a cookie every now and then....:floorlaugh:

I just had a great idea.

New show...Biggest Gainer!

3 personal trainers working with groups of men, women and teenagers on how to gain weight.

First episode will focus on Louie Anderson as he teaches his students how to sit down and enjoy an entire pan of lasagna.

Copyright claim...right here!

I am on pins and needles today. The longer it takes the more uneasy I get. I am scared of a lone hold out. Someone that makes them drop to Murder 2 or someone who hangs the jury. I am not sure Travis's family could survive that. This has been so brutal for them.

Please Please Jury, Don't be afraid to call a duck a duck.

Still praying--just hope a male jury member doesn't think with his------ but uses his brain!!! Some males can't believe a female can do this sort of thing...

:floorlaugh:

I promise to do that once we get the verdict! I have no idea when that will be. I'm in a verdict daze... :scared:
I'm in a garden too much for your own good daze, grief daze, mother with three stents in her heart daze. It's bizarre. But all day yesterday and today I'm in this fog. A real one. It's like I cannot think straight nor can I keep track of time.

I'm exhausted from everything. lol:stormingmad:

BUT I have a Salsa Garden in the Ground!!:drumroll:

Fast?? I am on high calorie, high salt, whole milk, real butter, nothing diet, anything I want to eat diet and can't get above 105#.

You had me at high calorie, high salt, whole milk, real butter, nothing diet, anything I want to eat diet....

..and you lost me at can't get above 105#. :floorlaugh: Nope, no problem on that end!

Would the jury even know if they can speak to the media? Maybe they aren't even thinking about that.

I gotta tell you, I can not believe how off track this thread is.. In respect for Travis, Can not we keep this about him and his case?

I've intentionally avoided the Facebook fad but this seems to be consistent with alot of the useless BS reportedly posted on FB by people.

Gonna go eat breakfast
Heading to market to shop for fruit
Blah Blah Blah

Tell us when something relevant happens

I popped open the TV after putting up posters for my little lost dog AND there it is BREAKING NEWS ON HLN JODI ARIAS CASE...

at the alternate universe of HLN, breaking news means news topic of interest in which there is nothing happening.

I just heard audio in the court room when I pulled up the live feed. Does anyone know if the jury has a question or something? I swore I heard "stand for the jury" and I freaked. Now it's gone.

hallucination? :scared:

I just heard audio in the court room when I pulled up the live feed. Does anyone know if the jury has a question or something? I swore I heard "stand for the jury" and I freaked. Now it's gone.

:floorlaugh: lol it hit me as funny! As our nerves are on edge

Please tell me you are not a guy.

:floorlaugh:

My grown daughter recently joined a dating site...the latest fellow mentioned that he enjoys painting his toenails and that was the last time she went out with him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Henry Cooper