Verdict Watch 05/06/2013 - part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How can she believe this wont hurt her. Not only is she making disparaging remarks about Juan, while trying in vain to appear altruistic, and caring toward DV victims, and then she has the gall to whine about not getting "sausage chubs!" Unbelievably disrespectful to the situation she is in and she obviously has no regard whatsoever for Travis's family.

I hope Juan brings this up during mitigation phase...or one of the family members could do it as well..

But holy crap did you hear NG's producer describing what a sausage chub was.....:rollfloor: I suspect she buys them for their "multi-purpose properties :rollfloor:

As JM has said over and over again, nothing is ever JA's fault <sarcasm>

If her tweets by proxy are mentioned during the penalty phase you can bet JA will claim she knows nothing about them, she has no twitter account, she doesn't have anyone tweeting for her. She is as predictable as the sun coming up in the east. :floorlaugh:

These latest tweets just show us how disconnected from reality and evil this woman is...doesn't matter if it's donovan typing them out.

He is married to Judge Judy.

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judith_Sheindlin"]Judith Sheindlin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]
In 1977 she married Jerry Sheindlin, also a judge and also a divorcé. They divorced in 1990, partially as a result of the stress and struggles that Judith incurred after her father's death that same year.[1] They remarried the following year.[1] The Sheindlins have five children – Gregory, Jamie, Adam, Jonothan and Nicole – and 12 grandchildren

I can't help it, I think Nancy Grace is hilarious. To know that she drove CA nuts, and is currently driving JA nuts, makes her even better in my book :)

Long time lurker, first time poster.

At the end of the day Friday, the jury said that they would deliberate from 9 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. every day until they had a verdict. The jurors showed up early this morning to begin deliberations and they returned early from lunch to continue deliberations. The fact that they are not coming in until 10 a.m. tomorrow is very telling. I believe that the jury has come to a consensus and will have a verdict for us in the morning.

Agreed! And so glad that WS has a chat room for immediate scrolling in addition to the threads here, as when a verdict is reached.....I'm in CHAT!

Funny she will tweet about Nancy but was to chicken to look her in the eyes in court Friday. So typical !

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

For crying out loud, Judge Judy Sheindlin is married to Judge Jerry Sheindlin. In fact, she married Jerry twice. They divorced in 1990 after 13 years of marriage, and remarried in 1991. The crying judge from the Anna Nicole Smith trial is Larry Seidlin.

That's judge larry siedlin who started crying in the Anna Nicole case as they were deciding as to who would get custody of Anna nicoles daughter daughter.
He also cut off ANS's father when he asked him where Daniel and Anna should be buried, the response was "buried together- in TEXAS", but Seidlin didn't hear "In Texas" because he got on his own horn and ruled the Bahamas. I heard it played in court and clearly heard the guy add IN TEXAS. I lost all respect for Seidlin right there!

MidwestMama

Quote:
Originally Posted by katiedid2
That's judge larry siedlin who started crying in the Anna Nicole case as they were deciding as to who would get custody of Anna nicoles daughter daughter.
He is married to Judge Judy.
Larry Siedlin isn't married to Judge Judy. His wife's name is Belinda.

"People who know him, and people who meet him on the street all say the same thing, 'You should have your own television show,'" Seidlin's wife, Belinda, said Thursday night.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/LegalCenter/story?id=2896934&page=1#.UYh67KKXSSo

WoW...did you see he most recent lamest Tweet".......boooohoooo

Jodi has this unbelievable sense of entitlement. Boohoo, they didn't settle and she didn't get what she wants. Now she's whining about it. The state didn't want to settle and nor did they family of Travis. How does she expect them to settle because SHE doesn't want to go to trial. Are they suppose to appease by her wishes even though she MURDERED their brother in the most horrific way?

I honestly cannot even begin to fathom what his family must be going through. They had a terrible childhood. They lost both parents due to drug addiction. Their brother was murdered. They lost their grandmother, who was the person that took care of them after the loss of their parents. I'm just sadden by the fact that his grandmother never lived to watch the trial, and hopefully see justice being served. I really feel for his family. They went through a lot.

o god - the twitter acct is back - mods i need hep i do not know what to do, some one is tweeting under travis' name pretending to be travis and tweeting out all the horrible autopsy pics and messages - it has been suspended twice today and has now come back - i don't want to post the link, but we need to get ebery one to complain to twitter to get it shut down - what should i do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry for bumping - i just really need help to find out what to do :(

For crying out loud, Judge Judy Sheindlin is married to Judge Jerry Sheindlin. In fact, she married Jerry twice. They divorced in 1990 after 13 years of marriage, and remarried in 1991. The crying judge from the Anna Nicole Smith trial is Larry Seidlin.

I made a mistake. It happens. I corrected it. Sheesh...

I'm hearing all the 'after the fact' stuff about Jodi. What I'd like to know is who she portrayed herself as in the beginning of slithering her way in to this group. Wanted or not, Jodi was around those people for over a year.

What did they think she did for a living? Where she came from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CaminMetairie