Verdict Watch 05/06/2013 - part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, no one has ever tried to prevent her suicide. She is still here. The jurors can't read her self serving threats. What is her point?

They should strip her and put her on suicide watch. That would tick her off. Make her show up in court in a suicide drape for her guilty verdict. That would be priceless !!!!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

I am watching Dr. Drew and it makes my blood boil.
Why is the ding bat Judge Seidlin, on the show.
Anything he says, I take with less than a grain of salt.

He made a mockery of the Anna Nicole trial.

I guess he gained his notoriety after his ridiculous trial.

I went to see Anna's final resting spot in the Bahamas.
I was shaken to the core.
It looks like a parking lot, with wire fences.
This was shortly after the funeral, I was in the Bahamas at the time.
There was a security guard at the wire gate, he let us in
with no problem.
But when I stood by her grave it made me very sad.
There was nothing descriptive where she lay.

The whole cemetery was just not anywhere I would leave
a loved one for their final resting place.

It was a very sad to see that.

And judge Seidlin did that after being a drama king on the stand.

You know what .. to me being on Death Row means you are the lowest kind of scum on the planet possible. I just realised that Jodi will see it as an elite group and take it as a compliment.

Where are they finding these 'jurors' on HLN? This guy said he'd date JA if she was found guilty of manslaughter. Wow.

Ahhh....but he qualified it by saying IF she were found guilty only of lesser charges....:facepalm::facepalm:

Isn't it possible the judge knew this and we just weren't told? I mean, she's not even going to take any jury questions in open court. Beth said the jury could call her, and she'd do a conference call with the attorneys.

I'm hoping it IS their idea and this means something. Just preparing myself in case it doesn't.

I remember JSS talking about a late start on some day because one of the jurors had an appointment but I couldn't say when she stated that or if that date has come and gone.

What????? No verdict????

Just got home. I have anew great grandson! Joseph Adam Fischer, 5 lbs. 12 ounces, some good news!

I hope Casey Anthony isn't somewhere laughing at us because I cannot see how it takes this long for a MURDER ONE verdict.

1). She admitted it!
2). She drove 1000 miles. Took some planning!
3). She slaughtered the guy.

So what more does a reasonable person need?

Congratulations! What a wonderful gift admist all of this sorrow...:seeya:

WTH is Donovan going to do after the conviction? Won't be able to sit around in court everyday and tweet every night.
JA's band of felons should be held accountable and forced to integrate into functional society and get honest jobs.

JA is such an (non-thinking person)!
Now she is trashing NG on Twitter.
Does she not realize she is on trial for murder?

Does the jury know that JA put up the gate to keep Napolean away from Travis after she murdered him??

Well, no one has ever tried to prevent her suicide. She is still here. The jurors can't read her self serving threats. What is her point?

They should strip her and put her on suicide watch. That would tick her off. Make her show up in court in a suicide draped for her guilty verdict. That would be priceless !!!!

Oh yes please .. someone alert the jail .. Jodi is threatening suicide via tweet ..

wanted off. Now I think lately he has but back then...He was starting a private practice for sex offenders. How many of them have big bucks? A few maybe but if they do they'd likely go with a higher profile, well known attorney from a larger firm.

So, I do think initially it was really all about money. It helped Nurmi get his practice started and supported him by getting that higher rate and the trial get getting delayed so he could count on a decent income stream for the next 2 years or so.

Maybe he even thought it would help his career. Lately, not so sure he really wanted to be there. Course, he still could win but I couldn't help but feel there at the end that he knew they had really blown this case with the "fog" and self defense. I don't even think he said "self defense" in his closing. Or at least I've never heard an attorney whose client is claiming self defense use those words so little in his closing and not really ask the jury to acquit her because the killing was justified by virtue of self defense. Or maybe I just missed it...

I questioned this myself earlier this evening about whether it seemed like KN put her up to writing that letter to continue on with the case but with private attorney fees. Was this letter written before or after she took on the case herself? And since it didn't go to trial in 2011 when it was supposed to, they should have just told her she'd be getting a new attorney at the public defender rates and that the trial date would be extended by the year and a half that KN had already been working on it. That extention happened anyway even with KN being kept on the case.

MOO

Isn't Juan "the state"?

Sorry, I've been in and out of WS because of things called work. :seeya:

Is it because the family did not want to accept the plea deal?

How does it work? tia
It's not up to the family, it's up to the prosecutor/ "the state" and Juan refused her plea because it wasn't 2nd degree murder, it was premed 1st degree. The family does want the Death Penalty.

That will not happen. One person said a couple of jurors looked angry. Thats not good. Another said maybe they will be back at ten in the morning with a vedict. I hope that does happen. Does anyone believe their should be an age cut off for jury duty?. I dont want slack for the question. I ask this question hoping to live a long time.

If I were to be in a position of potentially giving someone murder one...and the first day of deliberations we all agreed on such...I would DEFINATLEY IMHO want to sleep on it and pray... in the privacy of my own home before I passed that judgement on.

It would not be to question my decision....just that I would want to speak in private to my higher power/doing some introspection about the judgement and finality I was about to give.

I'm feeling ok with the timing myself that the the jurors did not pass the verdict today. VERY VERY OK!............yep, I know......we are ALL different here, but I GET IT if that is the case.

Moo.

Oh yes please .. someone alert the jail .. Jodi is threatening suicide via tweet ..

I think that would be great. This should backfire on her in a big way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member