Verdict Watch 05/06/2013 - part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He wanted out .. was nearly out .. then his dang client and her mother wrote the judge, then he had to stay on for YEARS!! I think he hates this situation, he told the court he doesn't like JA 9 days out of 10 not to save Jodi by getting the jury on his side, but to save his career by getting the general population (and future clients) on his side. He never talks to Jodi, ever.

Love her tweets BTW ..

What is she trying to threaten suicide here? Suicidal ideation again, so BPD.

You are indigent! You are above nobody. You are indigent. OMG :stormingmad:

Yes, well, don't you see, it was either go to trial or commit suicide - that's logical, right?

One of my clients is a judge. We were talking about jurors one day and he made the remark that it is hard to get sensible jurors nowadays, because
jurors think its going to be like CSI .He said that before DNA and other things that are now used most cases were circumstantial and that jurors are sometimes spoiled by those kind of shows and expect that....sad...

I think that's only part of it. They also tend to make up their own case instead of just considering the facts in evidence. That can be very dangerous and I think it's part of the CSI effect. It's a real phenomenon.

Yes, she's so concerned with those who are less fortunate than her.....ah, 1.7 million on the taxpayers plate for her benefit, I guess you could say, fortunate. Unbelievable.

If she is so "fortunate" maybe she should repay the taxpayers of AZ!!

Jeez louise....judging from that last tweet, it's STILL not her fault! The meanie prosecution FORCED her into trashing Travis! I have no words....

JA just twittered that she would have signed a plea years ago to avoid "this disaster", but she was refused a plea as the State and the family refused to settle.

She also says she wanted so much to avoid trial but the State forced it. Her only other option was suicide....

Sounds like she's scared. About time.

oh oh okay...why didn't she follow through with her only other option? Oh wait because when she nicked herself it hurt...poor baby:banghead:

Isn't Juan "the state"?

Sorry, I've been in and out of WS because of things called work. :seeya:

Is it because the family did not want to accept the plea deal?

How does it work? tia

:seeya:Yes, JM represents the State.

In the last thread I posted a link to the Court minutes for July 15th of I think 2011. If you read the Minutes the Court decided JM did not have the authority to offer or accept a plea. The Minutes don't state the reason why though. JA would probably have been present at that Status Conference, we know she never tells the truth about anything so what she tweets is always bs. :floorlaugh:

If you can't find the link, let me know and I'll PM it to you.

Red Koolaid stains is not blood stains. I'm sure LE went over that car with a fine tooth comb. They would have tested those stains for blood and if they did, they were not blood stains or we would have heard it as evidence in court.
The guy from Budget said that all four floor mats were missing when JA returned the car. I have no doubt that if she could have tossed the seats as easily as the mats, she would have. Don't know how much time elapsed between when JA returned the car on June 9 and when LE first examined the car, or what kind of cleaning product Mr. Columbo used to remove the stains.

BBM~ Mini surplus? Jodi is not eating food apparently, I wonder if she's the jail kingpin. Let's see what happens when she is in the pen. :jail:

Jodi Arias ‏@Jodiannarias 3m Re: commissary,many of the items I didn't receive were for indigent girls less fortunate than me. I,thankfully,have a mini surplus of food.

Hmmm....donovan's a busy girl tonight tweeting like mad :floorlaugh:

ETA: Hey Donovan, tell your puppet master that she is one of those indigent girls. You might want to buy her a dictionary for her birthday.

Big ole fight over at EggTreeNews. Seems like the Admins from State V Jodi Arias
Really showed themselves worrying bout a post they think they deserve credit for which is childish. It's is the reply section of the "On A Serious Note" blog post regarding Travis Alexander's sister Tanisha sending out that Thank You post the other day. If this is not allowed WS Admins please remove, I can't keep with all the rules!

Respond to this comment by replying above this line
New comment on EggTreeNews Blog

Sequoia Smith commented on On a Serious Note.

in response to Admin 1 on the State vs Jodi FB Page:

This message was posted on this page by Tanisha. https://www.facebook.com/Justice4Travis The Justice for Travis page copied and pasted it from my page. I used to post your blog on the State page, so you get more readers, but will refrain from doing so in future. Admin1

To admin state vs Jodi: This is about the Alexanders, not about a power play of ‘blog’ admins. For shame. Everyone’s sites have been so full of care for Travis and his family and they have all shared a multitude of info and pictures from and for the family! Your attention seeking is pathetic. This is a time to pray and fast for justice. I think you need to apologize to all for bringing this to THIS post.
(Dear posters..sorry if I offend anyone with my post.)

Reply Comments
Want less email? Modify your Subscription Options.

Thanks for flying with WordPress.com

Jodi Arias ‏@Jodiannarias 3m Re: commissary,many of the items I didn't receive were for indigent girls less fortunate than me. I,thankfully,have a mini surplus of food.

Hmmm....donovan's a busy girl tonight tweeting like mad :floorlaugh:

ETA: Hey Donovan, tell your puppet master that she is one of those indigent girls. You might want to buy her a dictionary for her birthday.

How can she believe this wont hurt her. Not only is she making disparaging remarks about Juan, while trying in vain to appear altruistic, and caring toward DV victims, and then she has the gall to whine about not getting "sausage chubs!" Unbelievably disrespectful to the situation she is in and she obviously has no regard whatsoever for Travis's family.

I hope Juan brings this up during mitigation phase...or one of the family members could do it as well..

But holy crap did you hear NG's producer describing what a sausage chub was.....:rollfloor: I suspect she buys them for their "multi-purpose properties :rollfloor:

Yes! When she grinned at Nurmi the other day I actually said "YIKES" out loud. Her teeth are jacked up. With all the pictures of her out there, how have I not noticed how bad they are?

It's also possible that she had braces at one point and since she's in jail can no longer wear her retainers. I know when I stopped wearing my retainers for a bit my teeth moved. I had them straightened again and now I wear my retainers EVERY NIGHT!

Yikes! I was gone for a few hours (had another date :heartbeat: ) and am just now catching up.

I'm several (well, like 30) pages behind right now, but it looks like a lot of people are up in arms over no verdict today. Breathe, everyone! It's only been 7.5 hours. There is no reason to be discouraged. I'm confident that this is a capable jury, very insightful and perceptive. They've only had 7.5 hours to hash out their thoughts finally, after 4 LONG months.

I understand the frustration! I'm nervous and frustrated too. Believe me, it was all I could do to stop at 3 beers tonight so my date wouldn't think I'm a lush :blushing:

When you start feeling anxious and scared, think about the Alexander family and what they're going through. That helps me put things in perspective anyway. Hugs to everyone and keep the faith!

I can almost F-E-E-L the tension we all be feelin'. If we could bottle that tension we'd either blow up or cast a warm light over the entire Eastern Seaboard. I went back and read some of my posts when ALV graced us with her nothingness and it feels like a lifetime ago. We all need a laugh or a hug or a very dry gin martini on the rocks with 3 olives, and justice. I'm going to pray a prayer for the jurors in hopes they see the light and God will do what he can. Sweet Dreams WS'ers, see you on the boards tomorrow.

Hi Lorelily!
I don't drink, not because I'm against it but because I can't stand the taste of liquor. Can you save me some olives though? :)

I agree, we ALL need a huge hug and a laugh

Didn't Enrique say the hand-rail on stairs felt gummy like it had been washed down or something, when he got home? more clean up in a fog

I used bleach on wood once and got the same effect (not good), she probably soaked the towel in bleach and ran it down the banister before tossing everything in the washer. She's a real piece of work IMO :twocents:

Where are they finding these 'jurors' on HLN? This guy said he'd date JA if she was found guilty of manslaughter. Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Double