Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On this celebrity/infamy sidetrack:

My daughter, who is now 29, got married two years ago.
I answered MANY, MANY frantic phone calls, emails and FB messages when our out of town friends and relatives received the Save The Date cards which said:

"my daughter's name" and Drew Peterson
graciously request you save the date...etc.

I can't even count how many times I had to explain it was not THAT Drew Peterson! :eek: :eek:
(She tried to get him to use Andrew so as not to get so much flak when filling out paperwork, making reservations, etc and he refuses. Some nonsense about being traumatized by being called Andy as a child :banghead: )
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

mobius99 said:
I checked Robert Redford into the Ahwahnee Hotel in Yosemite National Park. I worked in the park during summers, and after college graduation.
Actually all kinds of LA actors would come to Yosemite and stay at the Ahwahnee.

You could buy a t-shirt in the gift shop that said "My idea of camping is staying at the Ahwahnee." LOL.

O/T - I was in the same elevator as Robert Redford - me and my friend. WOW! What a gorgeous looking guy! Was working at his lawyer's office at the time - and got an autograph signed to me from him from his lawyer's secretary the next day!!! Still have it! LOL!

and I loved my stay at the Ahwahnee! Great hotel!!

What????? No verdict????

Just got home. I have anew great grandson! Joseph Adam Fischer, 5 lbs. 12 ounces, some good news!.

Super special congratulations, Great-Grandma!! Nice to have some happy news to share. :HHJP::crush:

Anything less than Murder 1, JA would consider a victory. She's already derived enough pleasure from killing Travis...I don't want her to feel even the slightest bit pleased that she got a lesser sentence.

I can't stand the fact that she's gotten pleasure out of knowing it didn't take 15 mns to find her guilty, let alone a whole d@mn day now! That's what bothering me :mad:

I really think the worst thing for us to do is to guess what and why the jurors are taking more than a day. There is no way to know. It only serves to stress us out. Our speculations cannot change the verdict. I'm not doing this anymore. My little heart cannot take it.

I think it's good to keep a calm relaxed mind and just pass away the time doing something else or just having a few laughs.

I agree with you and am right here with ya.

Why did the chicken cross the road?

I dunno. Their argument is none of my business

:)

Look at the hundreds of threads about this trial on WS. They must have many many questions as we have. They have a huge burden to bear. I don't envy them in the least.

But this is NOT the guilt phase. This is cut and dried.Oh I am sorry! I meant this is not the penalty phase!

3: RT It's getting louder in the jury room, they might be done for the day. #JodiArias”//arghh

5bsqcy.jpg

Tweet from Maryellenabc15 "chitter chatter is growing louder in jury room. Waiting to see if they are done for the day"

:(

I got a lot done today. I collimated my telescope for imaging galaxies tonight. I made pulled pork in my crockpot. I set a personal record playing frisbee golf on the Wii. I did 6 Myers-Briggs interpretations and 1 CPI. All of that was a direct result of nervous energy related to the verdict.

Is anyone else finding themselves looking for things to do that will keep you busy, but not actually interfere with keeping watch for any new developments?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vetiversailles