Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 48s
Jurors are done for the day. Im out! #JodiArias

Just checked our radar. There's a giant red cell moving toward Yreka. Wonder if that's an omen of what's approaching Jodi? One can hope....

tweets from wildabouttrial "juror's are done for the day" damn! Did they look sad, mad, happy???????

IMO, I do believe there is one hold-out...whomever asked the tiger/bear question...that's the one.

I have to agree. :( But you know, I thought at the time and still now, that was the craziest question I ever heard. I just can't fathom what that question is supposed to mean. Is it that the juror thinks one big lie is just like another big lie so what's the difference? :waitasec: But if that's the case, is the juror just going to excuse the big lie?

I dunno, but that question has been troubling to me since it was first asked in court. As much as Jodi lied, and the jurors are aware of a lot of these lies, how can they believe one word that comes out of her mouth?

What????? No verdict????

Just got home. I have anew great grandson! Joseph Adam Fischer, 5 lbs. 12 ounces, some good news!I hope Casey Anthony isn't somewhere laughing at us because I cannot see how it takes this long for a MURDER ONE verdict.

1). She admitted it!
2). She drove 1000 miles. Took some planning!
3). She slaughtered the guy.

So what more does a reasonable person need?

BBM:
CONGRATS! How exciting!!
I want a grandchild! :please::please::please:
My oldest two have been married for 4 and 2 years!
What's the hold up here! I KNOW we had "the talk"!
I put up with you all those years so GIVE ME MY GRANDCHILDREN! :waitasec:

The one annoying thing about a long verdict watch is the thought JA is thinking she may have a glimmer of hope. She doesn't of course, but I don't want her to even have a thought of it.

HLN says the jury's going home for the day and they're not starting until 10 tomorrow.
I am SO disappointed! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member