Verdict Watch 05/06/2013 - part 2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine is a civil engineer. When I'm ready for a new appliance, it has to be broken, or I can forget it. Just the fact that it's 20 years old isn't good enough. He's just too damn logical!

Yes--I think one of our first dates, mine talked the whole dinner about the construction of airplanes and calculus!!:floorlaugh:

He is the ideal partner for me, since I am the complete opposite of logical! I'm pure emotion!:floorlaugh:

My DH fixes everything--so when I was getting excited about our washer's spin cycle not functioning (I was fantasizing about a brand new shiny large capacity number), he was able to fix it. Curses!

I for one am glad they didn't reach a verdict today. Imo that could be a reason for a solid appeal defense and I will be more satisfied with the GUILTY verdict knowing they took their time.

Maybe the bailiff will "accidentally" forget Jodi in her holding cell...

all the days and nights while the jury is deliberating?

:waitasec:

:hug: to all my friends here!!! Tomorrow is a new day and please don't stress. They have a lot to talk about--imagine not being able to share stories and thoughts from the beginning of January??!!

It's all good :hug: It will be murder in the first degree.

Bette I don't believe that's what caused the Pinellas 12 verdict I think it was that they knew there would be a penalty phase which would mean they would remain sequestered for the duration during that phase.

IMO they point blank just wanted to go home. They were over it and didn't care if they released a baby killer into society. Remember it was all about not being able to swim in pretty pools?? They were angry they were sequestered. And believing that closing arguments were evidence. Insert eye roll and sarcasm here.

Years later I'm still annoyed at hell at the Pinellas 12. I just hope no one on the Pinellas 12 jury ever sits on another jury for the remainder of their lives.

Agree...and that was a 6 *week* trial...imagine if it was a 4 *MONTH * trial......

But again...this has nothing to do with CA....come on guys....do you realize how many other NON-HIGH PROFILE CASES LIKE THIS HAPPEN EVERY HOUR OF EVERY DAY?

everybody breathe.

They're done? Bummer. I got that one wrong!

Still think it will be Murder 1, though. Eventually!

Goodnight all....enjoyed the pleasure of your company today.

I have to agree. :( But you know, I thought at the time and still now, that was the craziest question I ever heard. I just can't fathom what that question is supposed to mean. Is it that the juror thinks one big lie is just like another big lie so what's the difference? :waitasec: But if that's the case, is the juror just going to excuse the big lie?

I dunno, but that question has been troubling to me since it was first asked in court. As much as Jodi lied, and the jurors are aware of a lot of these lies, how can they believe one word that comes out of her mouth?

Well. Remember the Pinellas 12?
Maybe there is a Pinellas 1.
:(

You guys, CHILL. The sun will rise tomorrow! The jury will be back tomorrow! NOTHING has changed.

I'm disgusted. Jury gone for the day. Just disgusted.

There's no reason to be disgusted. They're doing their job. We've discussed every single aspect of this case to death. Let's give them a chance to review the details of the case.

Gonna sign off now and turn on the tele. I will not be watching HLN tonight.

Peeps, please send out a big cyber hug to Travis's brothers and sisters.

Keep the faith...justice will be served.

Well, looks like no verdict today. Feels like a punch in the gut. Pouring a glass of wine to calm my nerves. Hopefully tomorrow is the day. :jail:

.....don't worry....I feel confident it will be tomorrow......
Tomorrow is may 7th .....(5th month, 7th day...which = 12).....and there are twelve jurors- so it will be tomorrow......l:peace:

Thank you Jane! He is a doll!

Congratulations, is this your first? I LOVE my two grandboys SO MUCH! I was not sure what it would be like but every time they come over it is like opening the best Christmas present EVER all over again! You have so much fun and love in store!

I don't want this to matter to me as much as it does. I am not in a good place and won't be until I hear the right verdict. I don't want to do this again. But I have a feeling I will. Right here. With you all. What in the he&& is wrong with me? ;)

Maybe the bailiff will "accidentally" forget Jodi in her holding cell...

all the days and nights while the jury is deliberating?

:waitasec:

:giggle:
I hope she was totally bored out of her skull today!!!

WTF people? Done for the day does NOT equal Not Guilty verdict. I am not understanding how the jury being done for the day is cause for disgust. The only way I will be disgusted is if they come up with a verdict less than 1st degree murder. However long they take to get their decision is ok with me as long as they reach a murder 1 verdict. I just don't want them to end up like the Pinellas 12.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth