Verdict Watch 05/06/2013 - part 2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Somehow I feel that the decision to start later tomorrow indicates they have reached a verdict. They must be so eager to get things over with; why would they prolong it? I am not exposing myself very well, but this is how if feels to me, very strongly.
I think not much sleep over the weekend. Drained - go home get a good nights sleep.
Dress well for verdict take it slower getting there in the am and deliver the verdict in time to leave by lunchtime.
Thinking positive here :)

I got a lot done today. I collimated my telescope for imaging galaxies tonight. I made pulled pork in my crockpot. I set a personal record playing frisbee golf on the Wii. I did 6 Myers-Briggs interpretations and 1 CPI. All of that was a direct result of nervous energy related to the verdict.

Is anyone else finding themselves looking for things to do that will keep you busy, but not actually interfere with keeping watch for any new developments?

You sound like an incredibly interesting person! Alas, my "nervous" energy expresses itself in lethargy.

OMG -first someone on here met Robert Redford and now you met Paul Newman. I am younger than their "age range" but as my Grandma used to say: "I'd let that man put his slippers under my bed!" :floorlaugh:

I have always liked Robert Redford. Hes handsome. Great smile.

Oh good Lord, Jean Cesarez being an alarmist again with the "the jurors looked so somber as if they're in complete disagreement ... I've never seen that from them before ... they do not look as if they are in sync at all ... and they're starting late tomorrow and I don't know what that means ... maybe someone has an appointment or ...

and lets it hang like that.

Thank GAWD for Beth Karas who jumped in and said:

"Or maybe they have a verdict. I've seen that. They all go home and sleep on it to make certain they're ok with the decision."

THE VOICE OF REASON.

Yes! maybe they have a verdict!

I never believe JC. She has no credibility with me. none. But that is just my opinion.

I did, too, but someone posted that the jury might have trial documents in the jury room. I've never heard of this, but maybe it's the way that things are done in AZ.

Bette they have all the exhibits with them. At least all the admitted exhibits. Save for the slideshow that Samuels used.

What????? No verdict????

Just got home. I have anew great grandson! Joseph Adam Fischer, 5 lbs. 12 ounces, some good news!

I hope Casey Anthony isn't somewhere laughing at us because I cannot see how it takes this long for a MURDER ONE verdict.

1). She admitted it!
2). She drove 1000 miles. Took some planning!
3). She slaughtered the guy.

So what more does a reasonable person need?

Congratulations! YAY! I hope you have lots of fun with your Great Grandson
:-)

I feel better, Beth Karas just said the juror's had no questions today. She also said they don't start till 10 am tomorrow and that could mean they've made a verdict and want to sleep on it to make sure.

JC said all the juror's look really serious coming out of the room, like they don't agree.. the late start could mean one of them has an appointment. I don't like to hear her analysis tho..

Sooo here we sit, wondering. I'm going with Beth's idea! :)
I'm trying to equate "looking serious" with "do not agree"

Originally Posted by Midnight Meddler View Post
Tweet from Maryellenabc15 "chitter chatter is growing louder in jury room. Waiting to see if they are done for the day"

.... . I dunno what to think of this. Arguing cuz' it's plain they aren't going to agree? :scared: oh no... :scared:

The jury being "chatty" at the end of the day today sounds like
there is no real division among them. This would make what Beth K said sound very plausible that they may have a verdict and want to sleep on it.

So the jurors look serious. I hope they came to a verdict. I hope theres no problems.

Katie Wick (Dr Drew Juror)'s full tweet:

"Jury just left for today. They all got onto the same elevator and were very chatty. #JusticeForTravis is still coming..."

It would be highly unlikely that this jury would render a NOT GUILTY due to self defense.
The longer the verdict takes the higher the likelihood of a M2.

I would doubt the jury would seriously decide on a manslaughter verdict.

BBM. It would be extra amazing since her own attorney didn't ask for that! Closest he came was "if she's guilty of anything......." And then asked for manslaughter which ALSO doesn't fit unless you believe there was provocation.

Which once again means you have to believe JA.

This is OT, but I wanted to come here to let you all know that 3 girls that were abducted 10 years ago in Cleveland were just found alive -- held captive all this time. Amanda Berry and Gina DeJesus and another. I am in shock! (Cleveland native here)

What a miracle! So thankful for them and their families!
Long road ahead I am sure!
Did they catch the person holding them?
Maybe Travis was sending some good news since no verdict today!
He's saying - Look at what God can do! Don't worry about the verdict!

cant believe JC is allowed to speak on air,jmo but she seems to blow everything WAY out of proportion.

I have a met a star story. I was cleaning the kitchen for some friends who both had to work all week, and were having their 25 wedding anniversary that next day, so I offered to pitch in with the pre party cleaning. I was scrubbing away on the floor and in walks Paul Newman. First of all, he startled me, because I didn't expect anyone. Then apologized and introduced himself as I got up off the floor in my apron with my hair carelessly up with hairsticks and rubber gloves on my hands. LOL. Not the way I imagined meeting someone like him, that's for sure. Turned out he was good friends with them and had stopped in to give them a message. His daughter lived next door. I was stunned and a bit embarrassed, but he was really nice and neighborly. I took down the message and he left.

I met Paul Newman, too!! He was in Florida filming a movie with Robbie Benson, and he and Joanne Woodward had a little dog with them and my little nephew was playing with their dog!

Dang, though, that man had some blue eyes!:blushing:

OMG -first someone on here met Robert Redford and now you met Paul Newman. I am younger than their "age range" but as my Grandma used to say: "I'd let that man put his slippers under my bed!" :floorlaugh:

Ah....I fell in love with those baby blue eyes of Paul Newman. Then I met my husband with his brown chocolate candy eyes. I have the best husband on earth! But Newman was a heart stopper! :). That's for sure.:seeya:

Hopefully they reached the RIGHT verdict. The Pinellas 12 got along well too.
Praying for a Murder 1 verdict for tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarmenSanDiego314