Verdict Watch 05/06/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My cousin and I were just talking and she asked me when I thought there would be a verdict. (This is the first trial she has ever watched) I told her I thought it would be quick. She asked me why.
MY answer.... 1. because of the jury hours. These people have given up 4 months of their lives already, they have to be ready to get back to their lives, but they chose deliberating hours 9am-4:30pm. 2.) I think they appointed a juror foreman on Friday and took an initial vote. And decided from that vote they didn't feel they would need extended hours. 3. they were able to ask questions throughout the trial so many questions have been answered already. That's my story and I am sticking to it.

Morning y'all...

Like many of you, not really sure what to do with myself. It's amazing how I can get so involved in something like this, and then when it's over...I forget what I was doing before! LOL!!

I am bored with pogo. I am bored with gossip sites. I am just BORED!!!

It would be nice to have a verdict today. Just for the closure for the family!!! I won't panic until say Thursday though. After that, it's gonna be like OK, who's the holdout? And what side are they on?

Anyway, will be watching my phone and reading here occasionally!!

Hope you all have a blessed day...you know, one blessed with a guilty verdict!!![/QUoute

Most people will be panicking long before Thursday. Surely they don't need 4 days?

As many, I too am hoping for a verdict sooner rather than later and preferably today BUT I keep reminding myself that this jury has been through 4 months of listening to all sorts of testimony WITHOUT BEING ABLE TO DISCUSS IT WITH ANYONE OR TO RESEARCH ANY ISSUES SURROUNDING IT. I expect they will want to spend some time laying out their thoughts and inferences, just as we have here on WS's for months throughout the trial. I just hope they will not get bogged down in the smokescreen details the defense threw out there for the sole purpose of distracting the jury from the truth. I have faith the jury WILL SEE THE TRUTH. Their questions were (for the most part) spot on and smart, so we can trust that at least some of them have insight and wisdom, and hopefully can lead the others.

I think she might spew obscenities and her head might turn completely around at least 6 times!
With what she did to Travis, I just cannot imagine her not having some sort of absolutely outrageous reaction when the verdict comes in Murder 1!!!
Jmo

She will smirk and act as cool and collected as she did on the 48 hours mystery as she lied through her teeth. She will deny everyone the pleasure of watching her reaction, because it will infuriate everyone.

The TH Judge on HLN SHOUTING "TRIALS do NOT get tried in the court of public opinion!!!"

Except on HLN when they cover cases and interject themselves into the trial with wall-to-wall coverage and programming like "After Dark".

Glad we cleared that up.

Listening back to some of Nurmi's arguments, they don't wash. Period. Even him showing the pictures of the two of them saying does he look scared? Does he look scared? All I kept thinking was ummmm, Jodi doesn't look scared either yet your team cried that she was the victim of DA. Backfire much?

He had nothing. His closing didn't make sense, using the logic of the murder didn't make sense. Murder generally doesn't, it's not something normal people due unless fighting for their life. We all know she wasn't. You can't make sense of the way a psychopath kills someone. Ted Bundy doesn't make sense to me but he is guilty. For the life of me I don't understand why Scott Peterson just couldn't have asked for a divorce but instead he decapitated his pregnant wife and threw her in the ocean because he would rather be single.

Does that make sense Nurmi? It still happened and now he is on death row.

I've heard some say that the jurors took 15 minutes to decide that Wendi Andriano was guilty of murder. In the video of the trial they say 2 and a half hours to decide that she was guilty. (not sentencing phase).

ETA: "The jury deliberated for eight hours and decided that Wendi Andriano’s lawyers didn’t present enough evidence for leniency in the penalty phase of the trial. The same jury that condemned Wendi Andriano to death on Wednesday convicted her Nov. 18 of first-degree murder after 2 1/2 hours of deliberation."

Thank you sooo much for changing my avi beach!! You rock :rockon:

Now I feel complete. I have my blue ribbon avi, my blue cup with special drank (haha) my porch light on & a royal blue, baby blue & teal striped shirt on. I have boiled crawfish & chocolate chip cookies for dessert at my place here in southern Louisiana... Everyone dig in:) Prayers are up and any negative thoughts are out the door. LET'S DO THIS!!!

JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS:heart:

What's going on around here? There's 719 people waiting around! Can't anyone read the sign??? :waiting:

no_loitering.jpg

http://www.richmalley.com/storage/p....jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1342537839259

I love how it says stoop. It must be an old sign.

HOLY SMOKES That's the first time I watched this.

HOLY SMOKES.

Wow she's nuts. I would love to know what Juan thinks of this gesture?

This is an obvious gesture towards Juan. WOW.

Is it when she flipped him off?

Dial 33733 (yes, only 5 numbers) type WAT as the body of your text. Hit send.

Good luck!

I did it, I did it, I did it!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much beeshie,I am so in the future stupid sometimes!!!!!
Now I will know when it happens! Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeee.:rockon:

thank you.

I must say, I'm kind of pissed at the shelters accepting help from a killer like her. I'd gladly donate to victims of domestic violence, but NEVER like this. This is nothing but a shameless plot by a violent evil woman to create the appearance that she cares for those who actually suffer at the hand of their partners. If she had been found not guilty, I'd understand the shelters being willing to accept money from her, but not this soon. Not this way.

And she's a freaking LIAR that has never been abused a day in her pathetic life!!!!
CURSING.gif

That shelter is ALV territory: http://www.womenshelterlb.org/gala.php

TH on HLN just said that the defense offered 1st degree with life in prison and the State turned it down.

I think she is confused. Wasn't it 2nd degree that was offered?

You are correct. HLN is wrong...shocking...NOT. Her voice is killing me this early in the morning.

This just in from wild about trials:
they have the final juror instructions. They will be putting them up on the website shortly. Also, they are twittering and posting on their FB page up to date info.

In answer to question, the case went to the jury for deliberation with the Moon in Pisces approaching Neptune (Arias). This took place in House 6 of the Submission to Jury Chart. When the Moon is in House 6, the jury is under strain and with Neptune, concerned over the mass of testimony and evidence. They now set about organising it as the Moon applies to Mercury and Mars (sorting). When the Moon is in a mutable Sign such as Pisces, it operates "after a while"& "pretty soon", as discussed here earlier. So we don't have a lightning 15 minute verdict nor one that drags on for weeks.

Thank you Tuba. I had so hoped you would be posting on this case as I had followed you on the prior forum. Very much appreciated.

I'm afraid when they announce they have reached a verdict I may pass out and miss the entire thing.

:floorlaugh: I have checked my phone for a new text message about 50 times already even though I think it will beep at me when it happens.

Is Juan nervous? No he's not. Know why? Because he is confident he's getting a conviction. Juan knows...

Chris Hughes said "I don't believe KY was the only thing Jodi introduced him to"....this is exactly what I believe. He didn't say it directly, but what he was saying was that Jodi introduced him to anal sex. What I've gotten from this whole trial is that we have to take everything Jodi says and belive the EXACT OPPOSITE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member