Verdict Watch 05/06/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
if Dr Horn is there...or any of those hot detectives...i am sure i will sacrifice and with one of them. Likethisclose.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
Mmmmm. I love me some Dr. Horn.

What a mercy it is that JA never had a child. If she had, that child would have ended up as Caylee did, discarded as trash.

How odd, too, that JA did not. As sexually active as she's been since 14, and as unwilling as she's been to take responsibility, I'd bet she is either infertile or has had multiple abortions.

Tales from the Cell of JA: (Fiction)

Apparently, JA had a miscarriage with TA's child and she was extremely upset by his attitude after the miscarriage.

KPM,

Please post the chicken tortilla soup recipe on the Recipe Thread.

TIA

If I were a juror, I would want to talk about this case since I have not been able to for 4 months.

You have to keep in mind if they find her guilty of 1st degree murder, the trial goes into the next phase and the jurors can't talk about the case again until they deliberate the next phase.

Wouldn't you want to talk about things for awhile before not being able to again?????

yup...valid logical points...i agree...
id want to chat it up too and get off my chest all the stuff ive had to keep to myself!

If I were a juror, I would want to talk about this case since I have not been able to for 4 months.

You have to keep in mind if they find her guilty of 1st degree murder, the trial goes into the next phase and the jurors can't talk about the case again until they deliberate the next phase.

Wouldn't you want to talk about things for awhile before not being able to again?????

Not if first vote came back unanimously guilty on both M1 counts. JMHO

I'd want to move forward. There have been far too many delays and lax court schedule to date except for the last couple of days when Judge started cracking the whip.

Sorry if this post is not allowed on here, please delete if necessary!

Chicken Tortilla Soup

2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of celery soup
2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cheddar cheese soup
2 (15 ounce) cans chicken broth
1 cup salsa (chunky and drained) I was the fresh Jack's special original flavor
1 (4 1/2 ounce) can diced green chilies
1 onion, chopped finely
1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
4 garlic cloves, minced
1 roasted chicken from grocery store (use all the meat you like)
Shredded Jack or mexican cheese, sour cream and tortilla chips to garnish

Sautéed onions and garlic in a little butter till opaque, then add all ingredients to crock pot or stock pot til warmed through.

ETA....Sorry I can't find recipe thread and posted before I was told there was one...oops

Lieb-
Have you beat I think..Mine was Lewandowski

I used to work with someone whose last name was Lewando. I asked what the origin was, think it was some kind of mangled French. Turned out it was mangled Polish -- originally the same as yours. Amazing what we do in this country! :floorlaugh:

JVM (whim I do not love) is interviewing a spectator (whom I do love) who has extensive experience working with pedophiles in connection with her work as a child protective services case worker. Smart woman - great insights and observations. She calls bulls$@$ on the claim that Ta has any inclination that way. Also, she has an awesome hair wrap.

I just have to say that I cannot stand the way Mike Whatshisname from HLN always makes everything he says sound like it's "breaking news". His over the top delivery is simply awful. JVM and, at times, Vinnie Politan are similar but he takes the cake. ARGH!!

This man will drive me nuts during the wait for the jury's decision.

The HLN staff and ancillary true crime shows - NG JVM etc – are made up of professional talking heads.

Their initial aims are to look good with perfect teeth, plumped out lips, big hair, heavily botoxed foreheads, wrinkle free cheeks and chins, manicured fingernails, perfectly aligned noses, lots of makeup, and eyeliner. They spend most of their time being made up or picking their wardrobe for the day. They spend very little time READING OR THINKING.

Many of their observations are banal or worse – misleading. There is an entire battalion of outside lawyer talent who is auditioning for permanent talking head spots including fame *advertiser censored* judges and sundry local defense lawyers trolling for recognition. Many seek the Greta Van Sesteren lottery windfall – “to be discovered” and after lots of plastic surgery and cosmetic dentistry become a newly crowned “talking head” (hopefully without the mouth drop).

Crime shows are cheap to produce and easy to present. These shows score big ratings and so HLN and others get to smother the viewing audience with pharmaceutical commercials, some sort of insurance scam of the day, auto insurance, get cash NOW, or CALL ME WHEN YOU HURT Law firms.
For crime show or criminal trial pundits it is all about “reading a monitor”, smiling so the cosmetic pure white teeth gleam, having “perfect hair” streaming down around both shoulders like a 19 year old girl, and breathlessly mouthing some nostrum of the day.

Sorry if this post is not allowed on here, please delete if necessary!

Chicken Tortilla Soup

2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of celery soup
2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cheddar cheese soup
2 (15 ounce) cans chicken broth
1 cup salsa (chunky and drained) I was the fresh Jack's special original flavor
1 (4 1/2 ounce) can diced green chilies
1 onion, chopped finely
1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
4 garlic cloves, minced
1 roasted chicken from grocery store (use all the meat you like)
Shredded Jack or mexican cheese, sour cream and tortilla chips to garnish

Sautéed onions and garlic in a little butter till opaque, then add all ingredients to crock pot or stock pot til warmed through.

sounds good. i hate to cook though. lol i love chic-fil-a's tortilla soup...so spicy and yummy. now im hungry. lol

What a mercy it is that JA never had a child. If she had, that child would have ended up as Caylee did, discarded as trash.

How odd, too, that JA did not. As sexually active as she's been since 14, and as unwilling as she's been to take responsibility, I'd bet she is either infertile or has had multiple abortions.

Lets see how I can say this politely...it isnt easy to get pregnant from behind :blushing: which seems to be her preference :floorlaugh:

Because she wanted to have that one last romp with him in bed, to prove she still had that hold over him, despite what he had said to her on the 26th.

She wanted to get him in the shower for a clean kill and easy clean up. She didn't expect he'd be able to fight back and get out of the shower.

I think she wanted to give him one more chance to say what she wanted to hear.

HLN is nothing more than a TV tabloid. I'll admit that I watch, but I much prefer the ID Channel. And, after this trial, that's likely where you'll find me. :twocents:

I enjoy ID as well, but they don't have any live trial coverage, do they?

I cannot take one more sleazy second of HLN coverage with its screaming, often unreliable talking heads and circus atmosphere. Tonight I buy an HDMI cable and figure out how to hook up my laptop to my TV so we can watch livestream coverage in my household. I still have to figure out how to get some concurrent and sane legal analysis, but that sure isn't happening on HLN.

Do we get to know what evidence, if any, the jurors request to review?

It's ok! As long as you were pleasant to her as usual, then you shouldn't feel badly. Your needs matter too...and its ok not to want to visit right that second. Tomorrow is another day....

I am spending my 30's trying to let go of all of the "guilty" things foisted on us women by society. Lol...we are so hard on ourselves.

Thank you. The visit was unexpected, so I gotta cut myself a break. You are right. Feeling better now.:tyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV