Verdict Watch 05/06/2013

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The jury I was on decided to deliberate during lunch, just to keep going.

Watching HLN, ugh, I want to throw up.

I hate hate hate hate hate hate hate this woman.

The "Jodi" the jury has never seen. You think you're sick...if they let her off...they will really be sick when they see this "Jodi"...and they will see this...all of it...after they have rendered a verdict.

How long was the jury out in Casey's case. I can't remember. tia

Guys and gals, is anyone else starting to get nervous? If it goes past today I think I will be worried, because the fact is that she lied straight to their faces MULTIPLE TIMES. If they are pondering anything the defense has "presented," it would mean they are pondering her words and her accounts of what happened.

If you check the first video for Trial Day 22 at around 1:26 you can see her do the same gesture. She has done this gesture at least 3 times, but I can't find the other example, which was prior to Day 22.

I think she is either communicating with someone, or she is attempting to get sympathy, as in, "Feel sorry for me because I'm done for." I find it highly unlikely that motion would be accidental or unintentional. It feels very unnatural if you do it to yourself and make contact with your skin, mainly due to a feeling of vulnerability around one's neck, sadly enough.

Isn't losing the collagen and fat in a woman's cheeks related to peri and post menopause. Why would this happen to such a young female. Maybe stress will do this too.

She does not even look like the same person.
The evil is really beginning to come out in JA. She kept it hidden under bleached hair, make up, fake *advertiser censored* and err other cosmetic approaches for a few years.

Four months buying lunch? I hope they at least allowed them access to a fridge and a microwave.
I only buy lunch when I’m at work probably once a month if THAT. When you are on a budget, that would bite.

But this is from HLN? I hope they are again, wrong.

I bet they do provide thenm a little kitchen area...I was on a civil jury last year for a week and several of us brought our lunch every day. Our jury room had a little fridge, ice-maker, coffee pot, microwave, television.

When we got our case we ordered pizza and deliberated all through lunch.

As long as all 12 bring their lunch or order in they can keep deliberating. If even one leaves or has to run an errand, they have to stop deliberating.

....so I'm in the kitchen doing this:

:genie::genie::genie:

....my DH asks me what I'm doing...
"Just practicing my death penalty dance..."
:dunno: " oh, that's nice honey...."

HLN's deliberation clock is not moving - so apparently they didn't get the "working lunch" memo/tweet.

Pfft.

Since they are deliberating through lunch I wonder if that means they are close to a verdict?

@elizabetherwin: Jurors are coming back to the deliberation room with their food-looks like they're working through lunch. #JodiArias

Looks like they may be deliberating through lunch

elizabetherwin Jurors are coming back to the deliberation room with their food-looks like they're working through lunch. #JodiArias

Hoping this is a good sign!

elizabetherwin Jurors are coming back to the deliberation room with their food-looks like they're working through lunch. #JodiArias
about 1 minute ago · reply · retweet · favorite

Now this is good...I think this means they want to get it over with! If they planned on being at this for a while they would take all the time away they could get.

I have my TV on HLN but on mute while I do some reading. I just glanced up and saw the most pathetic "breaking news" headline in the history of headlines: "Breaking News: Jury on Lunch Break."
LOL.

Somebody please clarify this. Did they break for lunch, or are they working through lunch? Did they order in, and are still working? I need to understand what's happening. If they are staying in....regardless of whether they are eating or not...it's huge in my opinion.

Do they eat outside the jury room? Because at this point, I can't imagine them going anywhere without hearing someone talk about this trial or the verdict. How can they possibly get away from outside influences unless they are in a bubble? And the DT prolly has a detective on each one of them just hoping for a catch so they can shout mistrial.

This is exactly why it's silly to not fork over the money to cater lunch during deliberations at a minimum...frankly I think in this trial it would be have better to keep they jury secluded from the general public at the courthouse as much as possible so bringing a catered lunch every day would have been much wiser imho.

Four months buying lunch? I hope they at least allowed them access to a fridge and a microwave.
I only buy lunch when I’m at work probably once a month if THAT. When you are on a budget, that would bite.

But this is from HLN? I hope they are again, wrong.

No, it's pretty common that jurors have to buy their own food, throughout the trial and while deliberating. Most courts will let you bring your own food too. I've seen people bring sandwiches in their bags.

I'm guessing it varies depending on the county/state.

Whatever verdict they render, their lives are never going to be the same after this. Praying for the Alexanders and the Jury.

Trying to keep :scared: sittin' over there on the other side of the room, lol

I think this is a great sign. Like they are making progress and want to keep working. If there was much dissension they might take a break to get some air and cool off. Maybe it WILL be today.

(I can't see them eating in if they felt as if they might be in that room for a long time coming)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
70DaysofSilence