Verdict Watch 05/06/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was a Psych major in college. One of my fav professors was for my Abnormal Psych class. He transformed himself into whatever disorder we were talking about. I wished he was still her. Would love to chew his ear about JA

That would be creepy and fascinating at the same time.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

**note to self** just because Jodi is on your TV screen you punching it will not hurt her, you will just end up buying a new TV and injure your hand

Watching her interviews on HLN. Knowing what we know now, WOWZA. She's a freak!

I watched Along Came Jodi on the weekend. Look how bad her regrowth is here. There's bits of blonde still plus her roots coming through. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

No touchups for you in jail Jodi.

Bertha your cellmate may want a touchup however....:jail:

Looks like they may be deliberating through lunch

elizabetherwin Jurors are coming back to the deliberation room with their food-looks like they're working through lunch. #JodiArias

So 7 of the 12 jurors went out to lunch. Interesting........... wonder if it's 7 of the 8 men and they're bonding before they make the big announcement!

:please:

fran

Whatever verdict they render, their lives are never going to be the same after this. Praying for the Alexanders and the Jury.

Trying to keep :scared: sittin' over there on the other side of the room, lol

43153a2f55b58d0c1d68532110e11f0b_zps30cb269f.jpg

Laughing in the jury room is a good sign IMO.

elizabetherwin Jurors are coming back to the deliberation room with their food-looks like they're working through lunch. #JodiArias
about 1 minute ago · reply · retweet · favorite

Five Fun Ways to Pass the Time on Verdict Watch:

1. Put HLN on mute, and listen again to last night's amazing Tricia's True Crime Radio Show!

2. Lose yourself in the media/timeline thread. (Note: NSFW/NotSafeForWork!) Listen again to JM's powerful closing statements, view trial screen caps, review tweets and more.

3. Giggle your way through the Trial Spoof Media thread--review old favorites and get acquainted with Mikee Daniels if you haven't yet.

4. Peruse other cases on WS, especially in our Missing But Not Forgotten Forum. WSers have been integral to closing "cold" cases. Your help is needed.

5. Brush up on WS rules and best practices for happy posting in the Forum Information and Esoterica section.

:grouphug:

i did a 12 hour overnight shift and it is after 12 here now and I keep checking my phone for updates!!!! I need rest but i can't stop checking the phone :banghead:

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Per HLN -- Lunch for jury is NOT paid for by courts.. jurors have to pay themselves.

What a ripoff!

Loosen the purse strings Maricopa County!!

Wow! That's nuts. Bad enough they get like 12 bucks a day. I hope HLN is wrong. Which is possible with them. lol

Did anybody watch 48 Hours this past Saturday? There was a case about couple who got divorced. Wife started stalking ex and his fiance. She bought gas cans, turned off her cell phone and drove through the night to his house. Shot both ex and his fiance. The similarities were SO similar to JA, I actually gasped while watching

Oh my gosh, Isabelle :hug: I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm glad your daughter is ok! No more driving!!!!

I wish there would be no more driving, but that is not an option. She is a single mom working night shift in a hospital. I hate that so much, because I did night shift for 10 years and it just isn't safe at all!

What's for lunch I Juander??
:juanettes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members