Verdict Watch 05/06/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since they are deliberating through lunch I wonder if that means they are close to a verdict?

They probably are taking a break from the actual deliberatins, but just kind of hanging out and talking to each other...after all they did eat lunch every day together for months. That would be my guess.

YUMMY.............. or Mexican Fiesta in Dearborn Hgts, Mi

Never been there but it's close to me so I will have to try it!
Thanks

Does she have dry mouth or is it that she licks her lips whenever she tells a lie.

She licks her lips alot!

I think that Jodi has dry mouth that could result from medication/s she's taking. Anti-depressants usually have this side effect.

In an earlier discussion about this, a poster mentioned the possibility of Tardive Dyskinesia that can be a side effect of psychotropic drugs. My sister had this symptom from one of her meds, and it was much more serious than running her tongue across her teeth or licking her lips. TD has very unpleasant symptoms that cause involuntary lip-smacking, tongue darting in and out of the mouth, clucking noises, puffing and blowing movements of the mouth/cheeks, etc. My sister had her doctor change her prescription so she no longer has this problem. I think it is likely that Jodi has dry mouth.

http://www.tardivedyskinesia.com/symptoms/

Guys and gals, is anyone else starting to get nervous? If it goes past today I think I will be worried, because the fact is that she lied straight to their faces MULTIPLE TIMES. If they are pondering anything the defense has "presented," it would mean they are pondering her words and her accounts of what happened.

Yeah it would make me think one of the jurors may have fallen for the defense team/Jodi's lies and wasn't certain. Regardless of the outcome, juries should be required to pass a basic test of critical thinking and logic. Too much at risk to let below-average-intelligence people making these kind of decisions.

Good Afternoon Peeps! :seeya:

I've got a Con Law final today, but I wanted to pop in and add my cyber energy for the appropriate verdict.

JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS!!!!

Good luck! Remember that strict scrutiny is almost never the answer!! ;)

OT: There is a God! My daughter was in a head on collision this am traveling at 70 mph on the interstate when a vehicle crossed the median. All persons involved were wearing seat belts (6 persons in the other vehicle and just my daughter in hers, as she was on her way home from the night shift as a nurse). So far she is ok, we will see what tomorrow holds. Rough morning here. Thanks

Oh wow...every time my daughter drives to work and back my heart clutches. Surely your daughter had angels watching over her and the other vehicle! Miracles do occur, don't they?

Yes, thanks. Last accident 2 years ago, her car flipped and she was ejected through the back window, she was banged up, but ok. My son was killed at age 22 after hitting a tree head on 9 years ago. I could not/would not survive this again.

I am so sorry.

The similarities are something, huh, but it's not like she copied it because they basically happened around the same time period. It's like they were both listening to evil voices in their heads in June 2008.

Was there ever any evidence to support that her diary was written in real time, not after the fact?

Reminds me of JW's during the trial. I think she must of read here about her bald spot because the next day it was gone. It was only the way she had her hair parted. But it was better on Friday. jmo

IMO Defending Jodi has given her Trichotillomania.

@elizabetherwin: Jurors are coming back to the deliberation room with their food-looks like they're working through lunch. #JodiArias

I would think they are close and want to finish up. But, I am not expert.

How long was the jury out in Casey's case. I can't remember. tia

A little over 10 hours ...

:waitasec: Actually, the Jury was OUT the WHOLE TIME -- during the trial !!!

:moo:

I have my TV on HLN but on mute while I do some reading. I just glanced up and saw the most pathetic "breaking news" headline in the history of headlines: "Breaking News: Jury on Lunch Break."
LOL.

:floorlaugh: CLASSIC. :floorlaugh:

Never been there but it's close to me so I will have to try it!
Thanks

Not to get off topic, but I had a friend in Dearborn and while I was there, she took me to La Gloria's in Mexicantown...OMG! I still dream about all the pastries to this day... fresh churros...ohhhh....

I think ultimately it will be the gas cans that do her in. Really she would have been better off just filling up as she needed to...what a dipstick, scuse the pun. Anyhow if you all remember Daryl B. wasn't on the stand 10 seconds before he was talking about falling in love with JA...it was disgusting. Isn't it ironic that it may be due to him not covering for JA that she gets what's coming to her.

Waiting for Justice for Travis and his family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove