Verdict Watch 05/07/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, this is how a jury should deliberate. They're taking their time and trying to get it right. The KC case had sequestered their jury and they just wanted to get the hades out of there. I think not sequestering this jury has made a very positive effect. JMO

One more thing. You have to remember they can only deliberate on what they know, not what we know.

I agree Steely. The Pinellas 12 resented the hell out of being sequestered. And as a result they gave a verdict that would get them out of their duty as soon as humanly possible.

I think it's a good sign that they haven't asked a single question or sent a note to the judge. It tells me they're not at all confused by the evidence or needing clarification. I would even go as far as to say, they probably aren't trying to convince anyone of anything with things like transcripts.

It's probably a 10 hour therapy session for them.

JA tweets
Dr. Samuels sent her 8(?) greeting cards. (Thanks SD)
ALV and the potential perjury
fake pedo letters
Travis and the spidies photo with his dad
Knives and gun found in hire car
JA's 2nd degree murder plea and threat to drag Travis through the mud
Jailhouse fights[/QUOTE]

...Location of zombie turkey flock in Montana...

Apparently Jodie is tweeting that she tried to plead years ago to avoid this nightmare. Who's nightmare hers or the families?

People have been discussing the issue of how the family of the perpetrator should behave. I don't want to judge, having never been in that position myself, but does anymore remember the case of MArk and Lori(?) Hacking in Salt Lake City? He killed her while she was sleeping and then dumped her in the trash. There was no trial in that case because his family convinced him that he needed to confess! You don't see that very often. Oh, and they were Mormons, too, which is sort of a weird but meaningless coincidence.

IMO King, I wouldn't support my child for this. I know most are family, family , family, I am more what is wrong and what is right. I love my children more than anything always will no matter what they do wrong however I would not support this and I would make sure they did what was right. JMO though and I think much different than many people.

So sad.

Her whole defense rests upon the claim that Travis owned a 25 auto.

We have strong evidence that Travis owned no such gun, or any other gun for that matter.

1. No traces of gun usage at the residence of TA. No holster (which Jodi claims he had), no extra ammunition, no cleaning kit, and no purchase box. No gun registration either. The DT's failure to call any witnesses who could testify to Travis owning a gun of this type.

2. Jodi states just days after his murder (before she was even a suspect) that Travis owned no guns.

But what about Jodi? Is there evidence that she had access to a 25 auto?

Well YES.

1. She lived at a residence that provided access to one.

2. It went missing just SIX days before TA's murder in a suspicious burglary.

3. Jodi admits to shooting him in the head with a 25 auto.

4. Jodi disposed of the weapon (why dispose of the weapon if it was Travis's and you were in a fog?).

She's guilty. It matters not if she lingered around for 12 hours and had sex with him. She went there with a 25-auto. And she used it. How can there be deliberations this long?

If there is a verdict that is not 1st degree M, then they have accepted that Travis owned a 25 auto despite all the evidence to the contrary. Insane.

If possible, please copy and paste the list. Don't quote because we lose content

Old post - list updated

Do the jurors have to buy/bring/pay for their own lunch??? If so, why is lunch not brought in for them and paid for? anybody?

bombshell tonight!

Seriously, the only bombshell I want tonight, besides an M1 verdict, is Channing Tatum serving me my dinner.

And a tylenol for my head... ouch...

(My quote button is wonky today)

Hey Basilcat :toast:

I agree. In her jail house interview she was asked a few times why they broke up. Her answer each time was breach of trust. When pressed she falls back on breach of trust. That had to mean her blackmailing him with the sex tape. A bit of truth?
Most of her lies seem to have a little piece of the truth weaved in...subject to Jodi-ization.

Armed with SODA ... how does he say that without cracking himself up?

Does anyone else have Comcast and get these annoying "Comcast Newsmakers" info-shows twice an hour?
It only happens on HLN and each segment is at least 5 minutes. Normally I would be grateful for anything that interupts HLN but this programming is really lame and very disruptive. Not a fan.

Yes LotusPawprint !!
I HATE the stupid "comcast newsmaker" info show things.
I thought it was just my local area that threw these up ... guess not.
Annoying as can be 2x's/hour with that older lady interviewing random people about lame subjects.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ellllop