Verdict Watch 05/07/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jane Velez-Mitchell ‏@jvelezmitchell 2m
#JodiArias in holding cell in court house during deliberations. NO Access to phone so no feeding her tweets to her friend #verdictwatch

... Jean C causing needless diet coke/apple drama AGAIN... take away her mic and give her a golf pencil, please and thank you.

(feeling cranky)

HLN reporting JA is being held in the basement. She gets two ounces of peanut butter for lunch. She isn't allowed anything other than trial documents and access to her lawyers while in the holding cell.

She can't do anything but sit, possibly do a few head-stands, while she waits for a verdict. No paper nor crayons allowed!

2 oz. of PB huh? Do they fling it at her or give it to her on a spoon?

Apples! We've got jurors spotted with apples, everyone!

Oy vey, HLN is really running out of things to talk about.

OMG school just got out for the day and I have the windows open. Just looked out my window and seen a hoard of screwdriver wielding skateboarders. They better not be jacking with my license plate!!!! Be right back I better go check!

When I'm tempted to type something which might get me busted, I go over and read the comments on JA's twitter acct. Those commenters are pretty brutal and they aren't fans of JA's. You should read what they had to say about her commissary disappointment.:floorlaugh:
what is so interesting is that she referred to the trial as a DISASTER. This gvs much insight into how this cold blooded killer thinks her "team" did. Great Insight.

wow. And I get that; they are deciding to end someone's life.

Um, no, not yet. They haven't even found her guilty!!!

They are expressly not to deliberate with respect to or with regard to her potential sentence.
This is the guilt phase only.

I am going crazy. Why is this taking so long?????

Jane Velez-Mitchell ‏@jvelezmitchell 2m
#JodiArias in holding cell in court house during deliberations. NO Access to phone so no feeding her tweets to her friend #verdictwatch

LMAO. I suspected they were fakes. Her prison friends are known for lying.

I think it's a good sign that they haven't asked a single question or sent a note to the judge. It tells me they're not at all confused by the evidence or needing clarification. I would even go as far as to say, they probably aren't trying to convince anyone of anything with things like transcripts.

It's probably a 10 hour therapy session for them.

They're bound to be rehashing all the memorable trial moments....

"Did you see when Jodi showed her middle finger to JM?"

"Did you see when Jodi ran her finger across her neck when JM was talking?"

"Margery, Did you see when Jodi gave You the stink eye?"

"Bob, did you see when Jodi winked at you?"

Y'all know....moments like that!

Im sad they dont have a verdict yet, i would gladly sign murder 1 for her within seconds of hitting that jury room, by this time you know where you stand.

Really you guys don't like Jean? She is so beautiful and so intelligent. Shocking! Jean and Beth are the most intelligent female correspondents for trials and crimes imo. :(

I need to go to the doctor and the verdict will come in.

I know... "SODA"... :floorlaugh:

.....I know...:floorlaugh:
He is totally cracking me up...."we remain on high alert...."....

"3 members of the jury are doing something...going somewhere...."

Ackkkkk!

Chris Hughes ‏@cshughes 23s
#justicefortravis is worth the wait. #Justice4travis #justicefortravis #jodiariasverdict #verdictwatch #trollsbegone

Temptation to post apple graphic... high.

Realizing consequences of lagging the site down... high.

High five to me, I'm that much closer to Einstein!

HLN is making me loopy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member