Verdict Watch 05/07/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
what is so interesting is that she referred to the trial as a DISASTER. This gvs much insight into how this cold blooded killer thinks her "team" did. Great Insight.

I think it's payback to Nurmi for saying he didn't like her.

Does anyone know the answer to this?
Those poor three alternate jurors that have to wait in a separate room after hearing all that evidence - are they able to discuss the case among themselves, or do they still have to remain mute about the case.
I feel really bad for them. And I hope we'll find out what they would have voted.

ANOTHER THING
I think we owe a huge debt of gratitude to the three jurors that have left the trial.
They were under no gag order, and could have made a ton of money from interviews, yet they remained silent. Kudos to them.

The alternates are NOT allowed to discussed the case among themselves or with anybody else.
I too feel sorry for them. It must be torture.

what is so interesting is that she referred to the trial as a DISASTER. This gvs much insight into how this cold blooded killer thinks her "team" did. Great Insight.

You understand, don't you, that she could have done a much better job. She does have a GED after all.

I guess she's free to practice her yoga and singing?

And come up with some clever tweets for tonight (she would need to memorize them since she doesn't have a writing implement).

She can create new defenses for the next trial if this jury turns out to hang.

What else can Jodi do in the basement with nothing to stimulate her?

SheltieMom, I luffs you, and I luffs shelties, but please, please, don't use "Jodi" and "stimulate" in the same sentence ever again :scared:

Does anyone know the answer to this?
Those poor three alternate jurors that have to wait in a separate room after hearing all that evidence - are they able to discuss the case among themselves, or do they still have to remain mute about the case.
I feel really bad for them. And I hope we'll find out what they would have voted.

ANOTHER THING
I think we owe a huge debt of gratitude to the three jurors that have left the trial.
They were under no gag order, and could have made a ton of money from interviews, yet they remained silent. Kudos to them.

I believe the alternates were sent home, but they have to continue to avoid coverage of the case and "be available" in case they are called to take the place of a deliberating juror.

You are right about the dismissed jurors as well -- class acts all the way (even the poor guy who was "driven to drink" by this trial -- goodness knows he's not the only one!) ;)

But that is what JA said. She looked at the blood on her hands and knew he was dead.

It has always bothered me that she said that.

Imagine yourself waking up with a deep cut and blood on your hand. What would you say to yourself?

DAMN- I CUT myself! Must've been that damn (shovel, broken glass, whatever).

I have never cut myself without noticing and said "Someone must be dead."

Furthermore, if you have no memory--don't even know if the gunshot hit him-- why would you think it was murder, you were guilty and now you have to hide it.

If there were really amnesia, she would call the police and say, "I got in a fight with my boyfriend--think something bad happened, I have no memory and my hand is cut. Could you please send a car out to his house and see if he's ok? He isn't answering his phone."

ok I am going to share: many months ago I was asked to go on a field trip w/ my daughter's class TOMORROW :facepalm:

Please let the verdict come today or I will be a nervous wreck while gone tomorrow :please:

~ BOMBSHELL Tonight~

Mother on field trip with child's school tells 120 children and a school bus driver to STHU so she can hear the verdict on her smartphone.

... Jean C causing needless diet coke/apple drama AGAIN... take away her mic and give her a golf pencil, please and thank you.

(feeling cranky)

you gotta love that she was so-o-o dramatic over the apples! :floorlaugh:

Erin HLN ‏@ErinHLN 41s
#JodiArias jurors have returned to the deliberation room... with bottles of Coke & Diet Coke. :) #thirsty

Thank goodness it is Coke and Diet Coke. If it was 7 UP I would be:seeya: worried, lol.

I'm guessing maybe a couple of the juror's may want to step out for a cig why they went with Deputy & didn't come right back.

Really a courtwatcher fell down courthouse steps? Does this mean they'll sue County & trial cost even more to taxpayers?? Ugh!

you gotta love that she was so-o-o dramatic over the apples! :floorlaugh:

I can't wait to see her staring intently into the camera as she enunciates "apples." :floorlaugh:

Peeps! Please post songs, adorable cat pix, and other graphics over in the Sidebar thread... we really need this one as clear and quick-loading as possible. If any of you remember the CA verdict, when it comes in it will be a madhouse in here & we want there to be room for everyone!

:tyou:

Magic Portal to the Sidebar Thread

I dig your new Avatar, Sister Mary Ynot!

:D

.....I know...:floorlaugh:
He is totally cracking me up...."we remain on high alert...."....

"3 members of the jury are doing something...going somewhere...."

Ackkkkk!

And APPLES :gasp:

:giggle:
:toast:

You understand, don't you, that she could have done a much better job. She does have a GED after all.
You would think.....but when I see her handywork in her crime? It shows exactly how stupid she really is. Her mess she left behind, was intentional; horrific, and as TA's friends have said; she made sure she had a public ID and alibi....I feel so badly for these Jurors. I really do.

I think that D tweeting for her has done NOTHING for the public hatred towards her. It's only made it ten times worse imo.

Someone on that jury must believe that Travis owned a 25 auto!!!!!!

Not one shred of evidence was presented at the trial to support that (other than Jodi's claims which are contradicted by her previous claims to Flores). Only evidence to the contrary came in.

But we know for absolute certainty that Jodi had access to a 25 auto and that it went missing just SIX days before she shot him in the head with one. It should not be taking this long!
It's only been what 10 to 11 hours of deliberations!? We don't really know what anyone on that jury believes and we won't until they reach a verdict...or not, IMO.

HLN reporting JA is being held in the basement. She gets two ounces of peanut butter for lunch. She isn't allowed anything other than trial documents and access to her lawyers while in the holding cell.

She can't do anything but sit, possibly do a few head-stands, while she waits for a verdict. No paper nor crayons allowed!

I'm suddenly hoping for a long deliberation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela