Verdict Watch 05/07/2013

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is amazing to know that JA has nothing and I Mean nothing but her two hands to distract her during this wait. I'm glad to know she has nothing to pass the time. I hope she is scared to her marrow right now; I do.

From the trial I recall she has an activity that requires two hands. Juan even mentioned it in closing.

HLN is hell funny now .. what's unbelievable?? Do tell .. do they have oranges now?

I think Jodie has manipulated Donovan with a list of tweets for today! Since she has no access to a phone or communication. I still don't think she's concerned about the verdict! Her. Hippocampus doesn't work like ours! So she's confident that the jury bought nurmi's closing and her version of events.

So it's true she has no pencils and paper? To pass away the time? All alone. Not even a fly to talk to?

But hopefully some cockroaches :floorlaugh:

More guests than members on the board.

Everybody send a wave to all the "Guests" who are actually well-known Members who have to :lurk: 'cuz they're at werk!

:shush: :seeya: :waiting:

I copied and brought this over from the last thread, since the door closed just after I posted it. Sorry to be redundant, but I think it's important.

I know that people are understandably upset with the Arias family. Some of their behavior has been very strange. But, as the CNN article "A Killer in the Family", linked and partially quoted below points out, they have been through something unimaginable too. I hope we can muster up some compassion for them and take the high road. We have not walked in their shoes. JMO

"Michael Price, a professor of evolutionary moral psychology at Brunel University in London, said people are hardwired to defend their kin, like Moore did before she realized her father's guilt.
'There will be strong psychological and emotional incentives to defend and remain loyal to the family member, and to delude and self-deceive themselves about the reality of their relative's guilt,' Price said."

http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/31/living...html?hpt=hp_c1

i don't know. i have a hard time with that because my mother is a horrible horrible person and i don't and will never defend nor have anything nice to say because of what she has done. i am not loyal to her because she has done horrible things. i do not believe blood is thicker than water.

im not saying i disagree with you, but from a perspective of a person who's mother has been arrested, charged with a felony and nearly killed my father (who stayed with her)......i would never defend nor love a human being who has done what she has done. im not wired that way. im just not at that place of say forgiveness. kudos for those who can reach it. and i guess kudos for family members who can just ignore the evil behaviors of other family members. my brothers are like that. they act like she has never done anything wrong ever. they grovel at her feet (maybe because i come from a very very wealthy family and $$ is thrown to them)....but i am the only one in the family who has put my hand up and said HELL NO im not sticking by.

im not being snarky with you. im just bitter due to my own situation :( :/ just one of those days.............and typing that out was not easy....but just had to give my perspective.

Someone on that jury must believe that Travis owned a 25 auto!!!!!!

Not one shred of evidence was presented at the trial to support that (other than Jodi's claims which are contradicted by her previous claims to Flores). Only evidence to the contrary came in.

But we know for absolute certainty that Jodi had access to a 25 auto and that it went missing just SIX days before she shot him in the head with one. It should not be taking this long!

OK then.

okay- I'm getting nervous now. And it's not a good nervous :( I don't know if I can handle a 2nd degree or MS verdict. I don't even think they're going to come back today. Some juror is prolly holding out which could mean a hung jury.

I was so confident yesterday -- today, not so much! Ughhhh!

Moo

Mel

If possible, please copy and paste the list. Don't quote because we lose content

JA tweets
Dr. Samuels sent her 8(?) greeting cards. (Thanks SD)
fake pedo letters
Travis and the spidies photo with his dad
Knives and gun found in hire car
JA's 2nd degree murder plea and threat to drag Travis through the mud
Interrogation tapes (majority of content)
-mumble things like "still hate me?" and giggle ominously.
-flipping her hair around and checking her make-up ... (Thanks DGC)
-JA Handstands
JA's parents tapes
JA kicking/killing doggy boy
Chris Hughes stories
plea agreement with threat to trash Travis
JA tweets
Dr. Samuels sent her 8(?) greeting cards. (Thanks SD)
Some of JA's actions and her family's in court. We see close up because of the camera.s
Nurmi trying to leave the case 1000 times, okay 3 times
Nurmi's mistrial attempts
The HLN "drama"
JA spiderman t-shirt photo
Jailhouse fights ( Thank you S9)
JA potential fraud / tapping into Travis's bank account
JA previously on ticket to go to Cancun (not confirmed)
JA 'art'
Stealing pens in jail ... hiding pens in shampoo bottles ... unauthorized creams and lotions ... Thank you DGC
Sticking pencils in her shoe... (Thanks amberjul)
MS passing notes to JA's mom
JA's outside 'representative'
Dr D's laptop being stolen
911 call - Mimi and everyone else mentioning JA's name as person of suspicion
Cost of trial

Beth comes across as honest in her opinions, pro-defense or prosecution. Jean C comes across as someone getting paid to grab ratings, and that's fine, she's obviously good at her job, but I can't trust her TV show opinions at all. I would however listen to what she really thought, even if it was pro-defense, so long as it was an honest opinion.

IMO

It's only been what 10 to 11 hours of deliberations!? We don't really know what anyone on that jury believes and we won't until they reach a verdict...or not, IMO.

It takes at least that long for jurors to stop laughing at Jodi's "in-a-fog-kill-you-*****-self-defense-or-select-option-B-for-heat-of-passion" defense.

Do the jurors have to buy/bring/pay for their own lunch??? If so, why is lunch not brought in for them and paid for? anybody?

IF I was an AZ taxpayer.............I would be GLAD to pay for their lunch, rather than paying for JA defense

MOO, always MOO :moo:

bath.gif

Someone on that jury must believe that Travis owned a 25 auto!!!!!!

Not one shred of evidence was presented at the trial to support that (other than Jodi's claims which are contradicted by her previous claims to Flores). Only evidence to the contrary came in.

But we know for absolute certainty that Jodi had access to a 25 auto and that it went missing just SIX days before she shot him in the head with one. It should not be taking this long!

No way. I don't believe that at all. I think they are taking their time and want to get it right. I think that they don't believe anything she said. You could tell by the juror questions..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thecovert