Verdict Watch 05/07/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:fence: In the Scott Peterson case, the announcement that a verdict had been reached came in during Vinnie & Kimberly's show (CTV).

Since Vinnie's show is on right now, here's hoping that trial history repeats itself!!

I wonder if any of the TH's have a poll as to who will get the verdict.

I don't care who gets the verdict but I'm sure some people have preferences. I just want a verdict!

I guess she's free to practice her yoga and singing?

And come up with some clever tweets for tonight (she would need to memorize them since she doesn't have a writing implement).

She can create new defenses for the next trial if this jury turns out to hang.

What else can Jodi do in the basement with nothing to stimulate her?

She has her two hands. uggghh

I hope JA has gotten word that already she is beginning to fade from the daily news cycle. (and will completely when this jury comes back with Murder 1 verdict)

The story of the 3 women found after 10+ years in Cleveland is a compelling headline on the news now ... Such a wonderful blessed turn of events. Thanks be to God.

Someone on that jury must believe that Travis owned a 25 auto!!!!!!

Not one shred of evidence was presented at the trial to support that (other than Jodi's claims which are contradicted by her previous claims to Flores). Only evidence to the contrary came in.

But we know for absolute certainty that Jodi had access to a 25 auto and that it went missing just SIX days before she shot him in the head with one. It should not be taking this long!

And you know this how??

And here some of us were believing that the jury had reached a verdict yesterday and that they were just sleeping on it. LMAO

Really you guys don't like Jean? She is so beautiful and so intelligent. Shocking! Jean and Beth are the most intelligent female correspondents for trials and crimes imo. :(

Beth is awesome!

Jean...eh. She flip-flops and over dramatized things too.

Just MHOO.

Just as an OT...

May God bless Charles Ramsey, the man that helped the young women in Cleveland! I don't know anything more about him right now but he's okay by me.

They had lunch in eh? Hmmmmm....

Thank goodness it is Coke and Diet Coke. If it was 7 UP I would be:seeya: worried, lol.

oooh good catch! wait. would 7UP mean they're stomachs are upset, or that they're imbibing Vodka 7's?

So we can now picture Jodi dressed in her prison stripes sitting in her holding cell at the courthouse in the basement with only her peanut butter. Wow! I put a lot of prepositional phrases in that one!!

.... And nary a dangling participle! :)

I don't think "donovon" or whomever that truly is; has ANY access to her right now. Only when she gets back; she get's phone time that is what I heard and that is how she is getting her "tweets" and POV on twitter. Sick yes?
It's become another way to harm his family, if you ask me.

HLN reporting JA is being held in the basement. She gets two ounces of peanut butter for lunch. She isn't allowed anything other than trial documents and access to her lawyers while in the holding cell.

She can't do anything but sit, possibly do a few head-stands, while she waits for a verdict. No paper nor crayons allowed!

Hmmm, could she be getting a taste of Death Row?

Did Jean C report any details on the apples? Green? Red? Fuji? Granny Smith?
Maybe she can glean something about the jurors' potential verdict based on the apple each is holding! Tell us more!

What do we know that the jury don't?

Interrogation tapes (majority of content)
JA's parents tapes
JA kicking/killing doggy boy
Chris Hughes stories
plea agreement with threat to trash Travis
JA tweets
Dr. Samuels sent her 8(?) greeting cards. (Thanks SD)
ALV and the potential perjury
fake pedo letters
Travis and the spidies photo with his dad
Knives and gun found in hire car
JA's 2nd degree murder plea deal and threat to drag Travis through the mud
Some of JA's actions and her family's in court. We see close up because of the camera.s
Nurmi trying to leave the case 1000 times, okay 3 times
Nurmi's mistrial attempts
The HLN "drama"
JA spiderman t-shirt photo

Has the jury heard the recording of the 911 call from when Travis' body was found? Jodi Arias - Travis Alexander 911 Call - YouTube

This part of the call happens around 1:24...

911 Operator: "Has he been threatened by anyone recently?"
Female Friend: "YES HE HAS. He has an ex-girlfriend who's been following him and slashing his tires and things like that."
911 Operator: "Do you know the ex-girlfriend's name?"
Female Friend: "... Her name's Jodi."

So chilling... :eek:

• the forged pedo letters that were not allowed in as evidence
  • her plea deal which was essentially blackmail

Add to the list attempted tampering with a witness via the magazine codes

You would think.....but when I see her handywork in her crime? It shows exactly how stupid she really is. Her mess she left behind, was intentional; horrific, and as TA's friends have said; she made sure she had a public ID and alibi....I feel so badly for these Jurors. I really do.

I think that D tweeting for her has done NOTHING for the public hatred towards her. It's only made it ten times worse imo.

Justice for travis

How does chat work .. I don't understand chat .. chat is scary :scared:

I tried link then asked permission then box came up & I had a flashback to 1997 kinda reminded me of an ICQ messager from back in the day :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member