Verdict Watch 05/07/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok Vinnie..if you see me with MY head down it means I am re-inserting my eyeballs back into their sockets from when I saw the red "Breaking News" HLN banner for the diet coke and apple run.

Each day 1 hour of deliberation .. 55 days .. 2 weeks .. LOLZ!!!! Has this theory been put through clinical trials, does Vinnie have a PhD, is he licenced? Does he have the latest software? Has it been peer reviewed?? Yes or NO!!

Jodie gets the peanut butter on bread? Or just out of a packet or jar and spoon? No water would be nice lol

Did you notice how many language and misspellings Nurmi made in this blackmail note?
Einstein he ain't!!

PS - and it's not just this one. All of his motions are poorly written and include poor spelling.

In his line of work, spelling and language skills are not a top priority! His vocabulary is also limited....

Wow. I'm really surprised that they're still in there.

I'm starting to suspect that, like many of us, they are getting caught up about the sequence of events (gun vs. knife). I really had thought that that would be part of their jury instructions; the fact that it didn't matter really relative to M1.

moo

Im sad they dont have a verdict yet, i would gladly sign murder 1 for her within seconds of hitting that jury room, by this time you know where you stand.

Each day 1 hour of deliberation .. 55 days .. 2 weeks .. LOLZ!!!! Has this theory been put through clinical trials, does Vinnie have a PhD, is he licenced? Does he have the latest software? Has it been peer reviewed?? Yes or NO!!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: :scared: :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Because we'd have a guilty verdict by now.

So you are saying b/c we don't have a verdict yet,they are talking /believing Travis had a gun?Really

I am thinking maybe its the 600 pieces of evidence they have to go through

And... Sometimes..

HLN has nothing more to say so they put up cork board & talk in circles!

If the jury doesn't come back today with a verdict then my heart breaks for TA's family. His family might go nuts with a thought that the Justice they want for Travis might not come to full fruition.

Please note that is not to say that I think they will vote her not guilty or guilty of murder 1. I'm just making a observation that I think it will tear his family up if the jury doesn't come back today with a verdict.

Waiting is so hard. I am not going to get worried yet. If by tomorrow night we still are waiting, I may be a basket case. I can not imagine how hard this is on the Alexander family. My tummy is in knots.

every time Jean C. says a Spanish name with a wicked accent on purpose, I punch myself in the face 3 times.

I'm thinking that Donovan and Jodie mom and twin are having a giggle FEST over the tweets! Jodie composed and dictated. Is it far fetched considering their behaviour in court?

Remember when ja thought she had gotten the best of JM and smiled about it..the camera panned to her mother and aunt and they were giggling as well. Oh yes, your daughter and niece is so witty! NOT!!

I think Jodie has manipulated Donovan with a list of tweets for today! Since she has no access to a phone or communication. I still don't think she's concerned about the verdict! Her. Hippocampus doesn't work like ours! So she's confident that the jury bought nurmi's closing and her version of events.

So it's true she has no pencils and paper? To pass away the time? All alone. Not even a fly to talk to?
There might be a trash can she can dig through.

I believe the alternates were sent home, but they have to continue to avoid coverage of the case and "be available" in case they are called to take the place of a deliberating juror.

You are right about the dismissed jurors as well -- class acts all the way (even the poor guy who was "driven to drink" by this trial -- goodness knows he's not the only one!) ;)
No, the alternates are required to report to court each day while the 12 deliberate. They spend the day in a different room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vaehj